Really scary footage found in the early 1990s. Could it be true ? or is this a hoax ?

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

where abouts in the video do you hear the noises? 

I don't recall. Watch the whole thing. It helps build an atmosphere and feeling when he's testing the torch, but then he hears rattling chains and chanting farther down into the cave. He tries to play it cool as a man of nature, but he hot foots it out of there, lol

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I don't recall. Watch the whole thing. It helps build an atmosphere and feeling when he's testing the torch, but then he hears rattling chains and chanting farther down into the cave. He tries to play it cool as a man of nature, but he hot foots it out of there, lol

He's brave to just go down there on his own.

I'd want a crew with me for something like that.  lol

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

i just watched it ?     i dint like that lol   was really creepy     it sounded angry   i guess its a trapped soul      

reminds me of suleman the ghost recording   and how he tells sant isher ji that people like him ghosts  live lonely lives and how they scavenge for food and eat animals and left overs     

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

me and this gora went ghost hunting in the old building we used to work in lol  it was 5 stories   his mum was one of those ghost hunters lol   so he had learnt a few tricks    and we went into the basement and he asked the "spirit people" to make a noise so that we know they are here   and fck i heard a light whistle! and i know it wasnt him becoz i ws looking at him talking to them!   he did it 3 times and 2nd time we heard a light scratch against the wall and 3rd time he askem them to make the noise i heard the bloody whistle!  i got scared and told him i dnt wanna do this anymore haha.

2 or 3 days later i had a horrible experience down into the basement minding my own business and i head a massive bang and i just shitted myself and legged it out lol  

i told this older gori there  who also used to communicate with ghosts what i experienced down there and she went down there with me and read chants and cleared the air  and i then saw these really bright white orbs buzzing around everywhere around me. and that was that

have to feel sorry for those rooh trapped by maya neither in this life or the next ... the worse one was reading about the house where Ian Brady and Myra Hindley tortured those children , those poor things were still crying for their Mums as ghosts and the young couple with children who moved in didn't know what to do about it , they legged it after the council refused to rehouse them .

7 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

have to feel sorry for those rooh trapped by maya neither in this life or the next ... the worse one was reading about the house where Ian Brady and Myra Hindley tortured those children , those poor things were still crying for their Mums as ghosts and the young couple with children who moved in didn't know what to do about it , they legged it after the council refused to rehouse them .

oh i didnt know about that 1 !

my mami was born in Southampton, back then there weren't that many Punjabis in the area so all the punjabis knew and spoke to each other .One Punjabi family that my mamis family knew had a son who died when he was only around the age of 10    and every night the mum actually used to hear footsteps running up the stairs. she then started putting a glass of milk there  and every morning when his mum opened his bedroom door the duvet used to be thrown back and the milk glass empty,   this continued happening for 5 or 6 years until the age where the boy would of been around 16 yrs old and then he stopped visiting and never came back.  my mamis family personally knew this family in Southampton in  the 50s/60s       my mami was telling me this

its sad ....

and there are some "sikhs"  who call all this stuff fake a beham lol     my punjabi friends think this is all rubbish and fake  even some of my cousins think its fake 

africans/jamaicans believe in this stuff too and i asked my black friend that why is it that only us asians and blacks experience this stuff mostly lol! and she was like its because we are more open to believing in this stuff  so that why these experiences open up to us    which is an interesting point.   

44 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

You see when those deviant perverts do these things it's all about some messed up dark energy they feel. 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

oh i didnt know about that 1 !

my mami was born in Southampton, back then there weren't that many Punjabis in the area so all the punjabis knew and spoke to each other .One Punjabi family that my mamis family knew had a son who died when he was only around the age of 10    and every night the mum actually used to hear footsteps running up the stairs. she then started putting a glass of milk there  and every morning when his mum opened his bedroom door the duvet used to be thrown back and the milk glass empty,   this continued happening for 5 or 6 years until the age where the boy would of been around 16 yrs old and then he stopped visiting and never came back.  my mamis family personally knew this family in Southampton in  the 50s/60s       my mami was telling me this

its sad ....

and there are some "sikhs"  who call all this stuff fake a beham lol     my punjabi friends think this is all rubbish and fake  even some of my cousins think its fake 

africans/jamaicans believe in this stuff too and i asked my black friend that why is it that only us asians and blacks experience this stuff mostly lol! and she was like its because we are more open to believing in this stuff  so that why these experiences open up to us    which is an interesting point.   

gorey are scared of even talking about death , no wonder they can't process ghost existences ... but gurbani explains why they,ghosts are trapped and mentions them

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

He's brave to just go down there on his own.

I'd want a crew with me for something like that.  lol

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

i just watched it ?     i dint like that lol   was really creepy     it sounded angry   i guess its a trapped soul      

reminds me of suleman the ghost recording   and how he tells sant isher ji that people like him ghosts  live lonely lives and how they scavenge for food and eat animals and left overs     

That''s probably one of the only videos on the internet of that type that doesn't seem fake or set-up for entertainment. I've only seen it once, and I can still hear the weird chanting and moaning in my mind. Dodgy as hell.  

19 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

gorey are scared of even talking about death , no wonder they can't process ghost existences ... but gurbani explains why they,ghosts are trapped and mentions them

true that   in this country no one talks about death   and death is hidden away behind closed doors   its the culture here   its as if it doesn't happen. 

in india on the other hand death is spoken/mentioned everywhere    dead bodies are carried through the pind to the cremation ground    its spoken about in the religious places    its something people can talk about    everyone believes in a after life.   in fact india is a country where the idea of death and life  are side by side       we go gurdwara when a baby is born and we also go gurdwara when som1 is dead    we do ardas for the new born baby and do ardas for the deads soul    life/death is side by side in our country     look at the ganges life/death are side by side     in the pinds a baby is born every other week while som1 also dies every other week and every1 is aware of these births and deaths and take part in both. 

but in this country    its like a taboo subject     where not even supposed to talk about it lol      its a no go area  lol