Pakistani Exposed ONLINE..after Sikhs

Guest ka8417ur

11 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Do you think any chance our community in India will be living like goray unmarried couples ? 

Well, am an Indian singh so I guess am the right person to answer this question. Delhi and mumbai are the places where I have seen worst sikhs especially women. They have no sharam, lose virginity pretty early and then go for arranged marriage to please their parents. I know singhs who went for divorce as they found out that their "decent" punjabi suit wearing sardarni used to sleep around in college days. 

Although, Clubbing, pre marital sex and dating is still not that common in india but still you will have a lot of trouble in finding a religious sikh wife especially if you're amritdhari.

And our Punjab is now the hub of PAs(punjabi atheists) Mahi gill had a child out of wedlock with a hindu, Himanshi khurana is dating a Muslim etc. These women are pure sell outs and just post pics of Guru Nanak dev ji with gurbaani quotes on insta on gurupurab and vaisakhi and offline, they sleep with hindu/muslims.

Don't know about other Indian Sikhs, but I have already dropped the idea of marriage with a sikh woman. Some people here on sikh sangat.com believe "how can a moni non sikh be less charitarheen" atleast in my college, most non sikh females are decent and don't sleep/date around. Here in India, hindu/muslim women are considered better than punjabi women in terms of character and career. I guess in west, situation may be different as white women are considered easiest to sleep with.

Apart from sikh women, another huge problem in india is many sikhs are influenced by Hinduism. I know PLENTY of keshdhari sikh families worshipping shivji or durga maa, keeping useless fasts, going to pandits etc. This has created a very negative influence in our kaum and this is one of the reasons why hindus consider sikhi as an offshoot of sanatan dharma like Jain and budhhist. In the recent years, parchar is done and this problem has been tackled to a great extent but still there's a lot of room for improvement. 

Once I watched a programme on tv not long ago. There were two brothers and a mum, I am not sure where their dad was. They didn’t show him. One brother shakkad amrit and the other one remained a mona. They showed their mother expressing disgust at the one that had done amrit shakkad. She said, she was ‘shocked’ when he returned from the Sikh place after he had amrit shakkad. She said she preferred him better when he was a mona. She said she followed Sikh religion but didn’t believe she needed to do the amrit shak at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I'm not sure if I get you.

I'm saying that if you get married by court it's kind of like doing a Bajjar Kurhet as your not having Anand Kaaraj and that's going against Guru Sahib's Hukam of marrying a Sikh.

Unless a Khalsa sikh, other sikhs would get married under different traditions. There weren't many Adi Guru Granth Sahib saroop during Guru Sahibs times, and they were all hand-written. It doesn't seem any ceremony called Anand Karaj existed before last century, some of the terms that did exist were Anand Viyah.

So I don't feel how it is Kurahit....

• 1 month later...
Guest Simran Kaur
On 4/16/2020 at 5:57 PM, Kau89r8 said:

Sikh couples need to have 4 kids AT Least.. 

Why, while raising four kids as Sikhs.. you're doing good for panth. Actually infact raising one as a 'khalsa' is more than enough. How many you meet you think are 'pure' in your terms? Raising a kid religiously is difficult in today's world and the most difficult among them might be raising him/her as a Sikh. We've been through a lot as adults and we know there isn't a single thing you should be acquainted with to LIVE. religion is our teacher and each lesson takes time. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say but in today's glamorous world..it's indeed difficult to raise FOUR KIDS religiously. ONE IS ENOUGH IF RAISED PROPERLY.  

Guest Simran Kaur

Virginity don't rule this world. I agree pre-marital's defined slutty religiously but that's not the only thing you need to look for while searching for your partner. What if your partner is virgin and you trust of her as modest or whatever words you guys are using here..but eventually after your marriage when she gets to know about this sex thing..like as in experience (not weird at all, I know lot such girls) ..she wants something.. better.. and goes around looking for it, what you guys are going to do then? It isn't like such things don't happen.

And there you're talking about the virginity of girls.. what about boys here? Don't we girls feel anything. I knew a girl who married her love, a very modest traditional sikh girl and she was seriously heartbroken when she found out her new husband had had pre marital more than once! What about those girls? Should they file for divorce then? Shouldn't they'd better looked for some decent south indian Brahim guys. Atleast they wouldn't have suffered then!

On 6/12/2020 at 3:31 AM, Guest Simran Kaur said:

Virginity don't rule this world. I agree pre-marital's defined slutty religiously but that's not the only thing you need to look for while searching for your partner. What if your partner is virgin and you trust of her as modest or whatever words you guys are using here..but eventually after your marriage when she gets to know about this sex thing..like as in experience (not weird at all, I know lot such girls) ..she wants something.. better.. and goes around looking for it, what you guys are going to do then? It isn't like such things don't happen.

And there you're talking about the virginity of girls.. what about boys here? Don't we girls feel anything. I knew a girl who married her love, a very modest traditional sikh girl and she was seriously heartbroken when she found out her new husband had had pre marital more than once! What about those girls? Should they file for divorce then? Shouldn't they'd better looked for some decent south indian Brahim guys. Atleast they wouldn't have suffered then!

The real problem is toxic and self hating punjabi women like you. Sikhism is the only religion that prohibits pre marital relationships and teaches us how to control lust. Hindus have kamasutra scriptures, infact many hindu vedas teach how to lose virginity. Many hindu rishis slept with other's wife as "Gurudakshina". And I don't think I need to talk about Islam. Everyone knows that how mohummad married multiple women including a minor called Ayesha who was just 9 year old. Technically it is rape, that too rape of a child but muslims call it a holy nikaah/marriage. You don't know how lucky you are to be born as a Sikh.

Secondly, you said "decent south indian hindu"???? here in delhi, your "decent" south indian men are regular customers of prostitutes in Delhi red light area and are pretty vocal about it. These "decent" hindu men can also be seen drunk and sleeping overnight on the road in front of a desi bar with only police to come at morning and beat their asses for blocking roads. Why don't you visit delhi to see your "decent" men?

Thirdly, I don't understand whats the problem with sikh women. Just bcoz a modest sikh girl chose a wrong guy, doesn't mean every sikh guy is like that. Sikh men are known for character and respecting women. There is a reason why random women feel safe in company of a Sikh guy with turban and beard in lonely street at night. When was the last time you saw news of a sardar raping a girl? Its extremely extremely rare but hindu/Muslim men are regularly charged with rape cases or sexual offenses like infamous "nirbhaya" case of delhi  and Muslim grooming gangs of UK raping non Muslim women especially sikh. 

It takes 1 wrong sikh guy to renounce your faith, your respect for sikh men and most importantly your sikhi? Shameful! I have never seen hindu/Muslim women ranting on religious forums defaming their own community men despite being physically, mentally and socially abused by them.

Grow up miss kaur. If there 1 singh that had pre marital sex, there are 99 others like me who don't indulge in sex and marry as virgins. But kaurs? Its so hard to find a decent kaur nowadays. Even the kaurs that are virgins, fool around with hindus/muslims and then find a decent sardar guy for arranged marriage to satisfy their families and redeem themselves. Its time to introspect dear kaurs!