Pakistani Exposed ONLINE..after Sikhs

Guest ka8417ur

On 4/11/2020 at 11:00 PM, puzzled said:

my sisters friend is a paki girl and she told my sister how they buy non halal meat from the super market and that they dnt care     but when they know relatives are coming around they buy halal meat just to show the relatives that they eat halal lmao!      them people do everything under the sun the difference is that they dont announce stuff like that to the whole world     

15 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

A while ago i saw a muslim girl  with headscarf having a cigarette she was sitting in car alone ...i was soo shocked like i was like <banned word filter activated>...i told my mum and was laughing and she was like in Bradford, her cousin was saying they do these things all time...like alcohol smoking clubbing...and they wear headscarf niqibs  lol They even go to some Singh corner shops buy cig from them lol

Apparently he was saying in Bradford/ Midland...they know plenty muslims girls married into Sikh families cut of ties and their muslim families are always asking them Singhs to help contact their daughters ...hard to believe from what i seen but prob they keep it under wraps ..they act super religious on socials media etc but maybe i havent seen the other end 

Either way doesn't make excuses for our failure kaum... 

Theres a muslim primary school where I live  nxt to my doctor surgery  and iv seen the hijab wearing Muslim teachers outside having a cigarette break lmao. 

A lot of my sisters friends are paki girls. And she tells me how they all go clubbing and what not   they tell their parents they staying around a friends house but they go clubbing. 

Like I said   none of this is shocking at all    just another day in town    difference is punjabis do everything openly and shamefully  while other communities lie and cover it up. 

One difference is muslims women dress modestly and still mess around while punjabi women dress like ghastis and mess around    

On 4/12/2020 at 1:19 AM, puzzled said:

no she wasnt playing me  coz one of the girls that she told she likes me was a mutual friend(apni girl)  coz the mutual friend was apni she knew it would never work out and she told the paki girl to give up lol. Also when I said no    things got really awkward and she started avoiding me and pretending she didnt see me lmao. I dont like awkwardness so I broke the silence and said "hi"   yh she knew i was sikh because I'm a singh lol    

We've actually had a few cases of muslim females marrying Sikh guys in our area. My mums friend is a young Bangladeshi girl who married a punjabi guy from india    she had anand karaj and had to convert first and change her name to kaur    they got a kid  now. Her husband is useless when it comes to sikhi so the girl asks my mum about stuff.

Another paki woman in her 30s that works with my mum   her sister ran away with a sikh guy   her sister is still in touch with her though.

Even when we were in school this pakistani lady used to collect her daughter from school everyday   walk her to school and then at home time she be waiting outside the gates for her daughter and then used to walk home with her   the reason she used to do that was because her other daughter had ran away with punjabi guy   

Theres been many similar cases around here !    When I used to get my hair cut  the punjabi guy that used to cut my hair was messing around with a Pakistani girl! 

Its nothing out of the blue    like I wouldn't shocked lol

Yh a lot gujji girls are marrying punjabi guys     gujratis are nice people from my experience  

@puzzled No offence veere but I think you should have dated her. So what if she's muslim, your kids will be sikhs only. It's a universal rule except few cases. There are many so called "kaurs" that have loose character, fool around with non sikhs and hate singhs.

Am also a sabat surat singh  currently in final year MBBS and very honestly speaking, I will never marry a sardarni for reasons that everyone knows! My hindu female marathi classmates compliment me for my sikhi swaroop and are crazy for punjabi guys. One of my muslim colleague straightaway asked me for a date! Although I haven't dated a girl in my life bcoz my first priority is my career but when I become a competent doctor, I will most likely marry a hindu/muslim girl. 

I don't understand why singhs complain that they can't find a sikh girl when there are countless non sikh girls dying for sardars. They know we singhs don't sleep around or drink/smoke and are career oriented hardworking guys maybe thats why they like us a lot. On the other hand, sikh women are a hopeless case. Western sikhs need to buckle up and start dating non sikh girls and teach her sikhi instead of waiting for a miracle of a gursikh sikh woman to come in your life. Even though dating is not allowed by rehat maryada but it's the only solution! Its called "Survival of the fittest" for a reason!

1 hour ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

No offence veere but I think you should have dated her. So what if she's muslim, your kids will be sikhs only. It's a universal rule except few cases. There are many so called "kaurs" that have loose character, fool around with non sikhs and hate singhs

Bro  I know I really shot myself in the foot with that one lol   and I didnt even ask her out it was her who asked me out   and I just fcked it up    iv really messed up I have    She liked me despite the fact that i was sikh and into my faith   what more could i ask for!   I know I messed up man and if I'm being completely honest i regret it!  

And I feel bad for saying no because it must of been really awkward for her   she even stopped talking to me    i had to break the ice and say hello    but it just wasn't the same after that ... 

I look back at the last few years and iv ruined and messed up

Next female that comes along that I get close to, probably will be non sikh, and I really dont care   I'm not gnna hold myself back this time    iv already decided that ....    

Parents will just have to understand.

I ain't waisting anymore time 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Bro  I know I really shot myself in the foot with that one lol   and I didnt even ask her out it was her who asked me out   and I just fcked it up    iv really messed up I have    She liked me despite the fact that i was sikh and into my faith   what more could i ask for!   I know I messed up man and if I'm being completely honest i regret it!  

And I feel bad for saying no because it must of been really awkward for her   she even stopped talking to me    i had to break the ice and say hello    but it just wasn't the same after that ... 

I look back at the last few years and iv ruined and messed up

Next female that comes along that I get close to, probably will be non sikh, and I really dont care   I'm not gnna hold myself back this time    iv already decided that ....    

Parents will just have to understand.

I ain't waisting anymore time 

Bro I have read so many of your answers and the thing I like about you the most is you're honest and don't write "pseudo feminist" answers. You're replies are straight, to the point and based on real life experiences. These are also one of the attributes that women look for. You will get a gf in no time, trust me on that!

Parents will surely understand. Mine also did despite my parents are amritdhari. My cousin(also sabat surat but not amritdhari) married a hindu brahmin girl and she left all her hindu practices. She left murti pooja, hair cutting, going to mandir, fasting etc and is following sikhi with full dedication(by her choice)

My second cousin who wears pug but trims beard married a South Indian Christian woman. She is a kattar Christian and did not convert to sikhi but they have a son whom they are raising as  proper sikh.

I have even seen mona sikh guys with non sikh wives having keshdhari kids. I follow an interracial sikh couple on YouTube called "gillfambam". He's also a keshdhari sikh guy with an aussi wife with cute little keshdhari son. His wife even made a video about how to tie partka for sikh kids and most of the times she wears punjabi suits unlike some sikh women who dress half naked in night clubs.

Give these examples to your parents. They will have to agree. I personally believe as a Sikh guy, I don't need a sikh wife. Am religious enough to walk on the path of sikhi alone and pass on my religion to my kids. Sikh guys who wait for potential sikh matches, I personally believe, doubt themselves. They doubt that their sikhi might get affected due to non sikh lifestyle of their partners if they married a non sikh girl which is completely false. If a sikh guy is easily influenced by non sikhs or media or converts to other religions, then he was not a true sikh to begin with. Don't become like these guys , you're a wonderful guy.

And veere, I feel really proud that you became a singh from a mona. It must be much more difficult to maintain Sikhi swaroop and deal with racism in West as compared to india. Hats off to you man!

And lastly never forget our ancestors didn't fear death so we should not be afraid to ask a girl out! :)

10 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

Bro I have read so many of your answers and the thing I like about you the most is you're honest and don't write "pseudo feminist" answers. You're replies are straight, to the point and based on real life experiences. These are also one of the attributes that women look for. You will get a gf in no time, trust me on that!

Parents will surely understand. Mine also did despite my parents are amritdhari. My cousin(also sabat surat but not amritdhari) married a hindu brahmin girl and she left all her hindu practices. She left murti pooja, hair cutting, going to mandir, fasting etc and is following sikhi with full dedication(by her choice)

My second cousin who wears pug but trims beard married a South Indian Christian woman. She is a kattar Christian and did not convert to sikhi but they have a son whom they are raising as  proper sikh.

I have even seen mona sikh guys with non sikh wives having keshdhari kids. I follow an interracial sikh couple on YouTube called "gillfambam". He's also a keshdhari sikh guy with an aussi wife with cute little keshdhari son. His wife even made a video about how to tie partka for sikh kids and most of the times she wears punjabi suits unlike some sikh women who dress half naked in night clubs.

Give these examples to your parents. They will have to agree. I personally believe as a Sikh guy, I don't need a sikh wife. Am religious enough to walk on the path of sikhi alone and pass on my religion to my kids. Sikh guys who wait for potential sikh matches, I personally believe, doubt themselves. They doubt that their sikhi might get affected due to non sikh lifestyle of their partners if they married a non sikh girl which is completely false. If a sikh guy is easily influenced by non sikhs or media or converts to other religions, then he was not a true sikh to begin with. Don't become like these guys , you're a wonderful guy.

And veere, I feel really proud that you became a singh from a mona. It must be much more difficult to maintain Sikhi swaroop and deal with racism in West as compared to india. Hats off to you man!

And lastly never forget our ancestors didn't fear death so we should not be afraid to ask a girl out! :)

??

On 4/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, Kau89r8 said:

i dont see it from Muslim girls...or even Hindu girls the ones from the west tbh not as bad as ours 

Only White, Latino, Black....

just walk through canary wharf area at lunchtime , plenty of hijabis being dirty with bfs, hubby was appalled and mentioned it when he used to work down there. Hindu girls are worse than ours two 'ladies' working in same block as my husband would be regularly powdering their noses and be out every night .

12 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

@puzzled No offence veere but I think you should have dated her. So what if she's muslim, your kids will be sikhs only. It's a universal rule except few cases. There are many so called "kaurs" that have loose character, fool around with non sikhs and hate singhs.

Am also a sabat surat singh  currently in final year MBBS and very honestly speaking, I will never marry a sardarni for reasons that everyone knows! My hindu female marathi classmates compliment me for my sikhi swaroop and are crazy for punjabi guys. One of my muslim colleague straightaway asked me for a date! Although I haven't dated a girl in my life bcoz my first priority is my career but when I become a competent doctor, I will most likely marry a hindu/muslim girl. 

I don't understand why singhs complain that they can't find a sikh girl when there are countless non sikh girls dying for sardars. They know we singhs don't sleep around or drink/smoke and are career oriented hardworking guys maybe thats why they like us a lot. On the other hand, sikh women are a hopeless case. Western sikhs need to buckle up and start dating non sikh girls and teach her sikhi instead of waiting for a miracle of a gursikh sikh woman to come in your life. Even though dating is not allowed by rehat maryada but it's the only solution! Its called "Survival of the fittest" for a reason!

honestly you are doing what you accuse sikh girls of doing , ruling out the sikh girls point blank  and who wins??? that's those who want our kaum to diminish by grooming away from sikhi - love jihad is not sikh-muslim but sikh-brahmin/hindu thing , my cousing got groomed whilst in university studying engineering so our panth lost out on an engineer and a sikh parivar because some maharastran bahmin though he could speculate to accumulate through making her into his wage slave. No she wasn't a slapper or drinker just daughter of military general with false focus on assimilating i.e. too scared to refuse .

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

honestly you are doing what you accuse sikh girls of doing , ruling out the sikh girls point blank  and who wins??? that's those who want our kaum to diminish by grooming away from sikhi - love jihad is not sikh-muslim but sikh-brahmin/hindu thing , my cousing got groomed whilst in university studying engineering so our panth lost out on an engineer and a sikh parivar because some maharastran bahmin though he could speculate to accumulate through making her into his wage slave. No she wasn't a slapper or drinker just daughter of military general with false focus on assimilating i.e. too scared to refuse .

Yh but difference is their kids are sikhs. We got lots of punjabis from india married to eastern European women around here they send their kids to the khalsa primary school and kept the kids kesh        

Like I previously wrote my mum even knows a bengali Muslim girl married to a punjabi guy and she converted and they had a kid and gave the kid a sikh name and gnna send it to a sikh school.

We used to have a brother and sister from india living down our road both were illegal immigrants but the brother married a divorced Pakistani woman and got his rights   their married and have kids and they send their kids to the local khalsa primary school.

If it's the other way round punjabi female marrying non sikh male then 99% of the time the kids will not be sikh.   Sikh females are weak in every way   cant even pass the faith and culture down to the kids.

Kids are the main thing    any union which results in the kids becoming non sikhs is a waste of space union. 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yh but difference is their kids are sikhs. We got lots of punjabis from india married to eastern European women around here they send their kids to the khalsa primary school and kept the kids kesh        

Like I previously wrote my mum even knows a bengali Muslim girl married to a punjabi guy and she converted and they had a kid and gave the kid a sikh name and gnna send it to a sikh school.

We used to have a brother and sister from india living down our road both were illegal immigrants but the brother married a divorced Pakistani woman and got his rights   their married and have kids and they send their kids to the local khalsa primary school.

If it's the other way round punjabi female marrying non sikh male then 99% of the time the kids will not be sikh.   Sikh females are weak in every way   cant even pass the faith and culture down to the kids.

Kids are the main thing    any union which results in the kids becoming non sikhs is a waste of space union. 

agreed that having kids in the panth and fully fledged in the lifestyle and soch is primary but. too often I've seen apnay munde marrying hindu girls and the kids are basically hindus or atheists. Eastern European girls are generally dharmic in outlook through eastern orthodox influence and a bit like our old style punjabis in terms of sharam hiya , they are domestically inclined  unless they are totally about money then they can be cold and calculating.