Pakistani Exposed ONLINE..after Sikhs

Guest ka8417ur

1 hour ago, genie said:

nutty control freaky religion

this pakistani guy at work told us that when they were kids the imam used to stick keys between their fingers and then squeeze their hands when they used to wrongly read/pronounce the quran     and this is here in the UK!

the same guy also told us that he divorced his wife because she didnt give him sex when he wanted it. he said its your wifes duty to have sex with you when you want it.   crazy thing is he didnt even feel ashamed while telling every1 this     it was normal for him

he used to tell us some of craziest things  as if its normal

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

honestly you are doing what you accuse sikh girls of doing , ruling out the sikh girls point blank  and who wins??? that's those who want our kaum to diminish by grooming away from sikhi - love jihad is not sikh-muslim but sikh-brahmin/hindu thing , my cousing got groomed whilst in university studying engineering so our panth lost out on an engineer and a sikh parivar because some maharastran bahmin though he could speculate to accumulate through making her into his wage slave. No she wasn't a slapper or drinker just daughter of military general with false focus on assimilating i.e. too scared to refuse .

@jkvlondon "You are doing what you accuse sikh girls" Really miss? I don't sleep around, kiss, drink or smoke unlike most sikh women. I clearly said that I had multiple chances of pre marital relationships but I refused to have one cauz my priority is my career(am a medico) Once am done with my career, I will only marry a non sikh girl but then also I won't have pre marital sex. 

Do you even know condition of sikh women in Delhi? Most of them loose virginity to hindus and then look for a decent sardar guy via arranged marriage for money and property. It is a sad and shameful reality but I have seen it myself including in my own family. Sorry madam but AMRITDHARI guys like me have character. We don't marry such cheap girls. And most hindu/Muslim women in my college are decent and know that pre marital sex/kiss is wrong. 

Being an amritdhari sikh guy, I know that pre marital dating(non physical relationship) is also wrong according to rehat maryada. But what option do I have? Already sex ratio of our community is poor and majority of sardarnis are just hopeless and cheap, what to do you want me to do? Wait for a gursikh sikh woman? Sorry miss, time is precious. When I can easily get a decent non sikh woman who agrees to raise my kids as sikh, what is the problem? And frankly speaking, I have lost my respect for kaurs itself.

You told me about your cousin, I clearly talked about sikh man-non sikh woman relationships, not vice versa. Obviously whenever a sikh woman marries/dates a non sikh guy, she loses her sikhi and kids almost always become non sikhs. One of the 52 hukumnamas of Guru Gobind singh ji said "Do not marry your daughter to a shaven one(clean shaven/non sikh)" 

Did you notice this hukumnama didn't say "Do not marry your son to non sikh" Why? Bcoz men and women are different. Its a fact that kids almost always follow father's religion provided father is practicing his religion properly. 

Please come to Delhi and see for yourself. Plenty of hindu women marry sikh guys and all of them have keshdhari sikh kids. Whereas I have personally never seen a sikh woman married to a hindu raise her kids as sikh. They always become hindu even if hindu father visits gurudwara daily. Visiting gurudwara and following sikhi are 2 different things.

And your case is different. Your Brazilian husband became sikh so its not an interfaith marriage. 

If in today's time, even amritdharis like me hate kaurs, you can't blame us. It is the actions of sikh women that has led to this situation.

Besides, many non sikh women themselves praise sikhi a lot and convert as well. Bhai Jagraj Singh's wife is also white and she became a proper keski wearing singhni and not to mention, many punjabi singhnis themselves hate keski and put all blame on singhs that singhs don't like keski sikh ladies which is completely FALSE! Double standards at its finest! 

14 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

agreed that having kids in the panth and fully fledged in the lifestyle and soch is primary but. too often I've seen apnay munde marrying hindu girls and the kids are basically hindus or atheists. Eastern European girls are generally dharmic in outlook through eastern orthodox influence and a bit like our old style punjabis in terms of sharam hiya , they are domestically inclined  unless they are totally about money then they can be cold and calculating.

"Apnay munde marrying hindus and raise kids as hindu/atheists"  Mam it depends on what you define as "apnay". If you're talking about those mona and few keshdhari guys who are just Sikhs by name, then you need to change the definition of apnay. 

Our ancestors didn't fear death and gave shaheediya and were martyred in the most painful inhuman way still they kept sikhi intact, do you really think any sane Sikh guy from a respectable Sikh family will raise his kids as non sikhs and destroy future of sikhi?

As @puzzled said, any union that results in non Sikh kids is a waste and disastrous for kaum. Those "Sikh" guys who raise their kids as non sikhs are idiots, In India, we call them PA(punjabi atheists). One very good example of PA is kps gill. He did wore a turban and portrayed himself as a "Sikh" but in reality he was an anti sikh element and pet dog of Indian govt.

9 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

@jkvlondon "You are doing what you accuse sikh girls" Really miss? I don't sleep around, kiss, drink or smoke unlike most sikh women. I clearly said that I had multiple chances of pre marital relationships but I refused to have one cauz my priority is my career(am a medico) Once am done with my career, I will only marry a non sikh girl but then also I won't have pre marital sex. 

Do you even know condition of sikh women in Delhi? Most of them loose virginity to hindus and then look for a decent sardar guy via arranged marriage for money and property. It is a sad and shameful reality but I have seen it myself including in my own family. Sorry madam but AMRITDHARI guys like me have character. We don't marry such cheap girls. And most hindu/Muslim women in my college are decent and know that pre marital sex/kiss is wrong. 

Being an amritdhari sikh guy, I know that pre marital dating(non physical relationship) is also wrong according to rehat maryada. But what option do I have? Already sex ratio of our community is poor and majority of sardarnis are just hopeless and cheap, what to do you want me to do? Wait for a gursikh sikh woman? Sorry miss, time is precious. When I can easily get a decent non sikh woman who agrees to raise my kids as sikh, what is the problem? And frankly speaking, I have lost my respect for kaurs itself.

You told me about your cousin, I clearly talked about sikh man-non sikh woman relationships, not vice versa. Obviously whenever a sikh woman marries/dates a non sikh guy, she loses her sikhi and kids almost always become non sikhs. One of the 52 hukumnamas of Guru Gobind singh ji said "Do not marry your daughter to a shaven one(clean shaven/non sikh)" 

Did you notice this hukumnama didn't say "Do not marry your son to non sikh" Why? Bcoz men and women are different. Its a fact that kids almost always follow father's religion provided father is practicing his religion properly. 

Please come to Delhi and see for yourself. Plenty of hindu women marry sikh guys and all of them have keshdhari sikh kids. Whereas I have personally never seen a sikh woman married to a hindu raise her kids as sikh. They always become hindu even if hindu father visits gurudwara daily. Visiting gurudwara and following sikhi are 2 different things.

And your case is different. Your Brazilian husband became sikh so its not an interfaith marriage. 

If in today's time, even amritdharis like me hate kaurs, you can't blame us. It is the actions of sikh women that has led to this situation.

Besides, many non sikh women themselves praise sikhi a lot and convert as well. Bhai Jagraj Singh's wife is also white and she became a proper keski wearing singhni and not to mention, many punjabi singhnis themselves hate keski and put all blame on singhs that singhs don't like keski sikh ladies which is completely FALSE! Double standards at its finest! 

lumping punjabans with kaurs is the mistake you guys are making , and yes there are plenty of  kaurs who are not and have never been like those trashy females, who are being rejected for being religious .Been through it in my youth too , guys are mainly lip service to respecting females of our faith when it comes down to it , they don't really want such girls. Having keshadhari kids means jack , if they are actively being gursikhs in full and daughters also brought up fully in sikhi I will say that those couples are successfully sikh.

others keep on talking about females in a really nasty negative way , but then you want to brush off a real reply from a Kaur . My Guru ji doesn't diffrentiate between his expectations for his kids both have same rehit so just because he mentions don't marry your daughter to non-sikh , he also says that sikh who harasses his wife, asks for daaj is not my sikh ... how many of you guys stick to that? how many of you consulted , will consult with her side to ensure that the bharat is minimal and wedding costs are not stress/hardship inducing for the girls' folks?  Stop be hypocritical guys follow all Guru ji's advice not just what your mat fancies.

no girlfriend boyfriend relationships is what Gurpita taught us ... why not trust Guru ji perhaps and mix in sikh sangat .

In Indian culture the expectation is kids will follow the Dad's faith that's why that situation occurs.

9 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

firstly, she became a Sikh in Russia before marrying Bhai Jagraaj Singh ji and also to have Anand Kaaraj in front of Maharaaj with a non sikh is pakhand. Maharaj's hukam is non physical relations before Anand Kaaraj for my Sikhs. I don't know how your going to marry non sikh infront Guru Sahib when the ceremony is for 2 Sikhs only. Yes there has been a lot pakhand going on with non sikhs partaking in the ceremony but that doesn't give you the right to do it too. 2 wrongs don't make a right. If the woman wants to convert and follow Sikhi then I see no problem but they should be sincere.

56 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

lumping punjabans with kaurs is the mistake you guys are making , and yes there are plenty of  kaurs who are not and have never been like those trashy females, who are being rejected for being religious .Been through it in my youth too , guys are mainly lip service to respecting females of our faith when it comes down to it , they don't really want such girls. Having keshadhari kids means jack , if they are actively being gursikhs in full and daughters also brought up fully in sikhi I will say that those couples are successfully sikh.

others keep on talking about females in a really nasty negative way , but then you want to brush off a real reply from a Kaur . My Guru ji doesn't diffrentiate between his expectations for his kids both have same rehit so just because he mentions don't marry your daughter to non-sikh , he also says that sikh who harasses his wife, asks for daaj is not my sikh ... how many of you guys stick to that? how many of you consulted , will consult with her side to ensure that the bharat is minimal and wedding costs are not stress/hardship inducing for the girls' folks?  Stop be hypocritical guys follow all Guru ji's advice not just what your mat fancies.

no girlfriend boyfriend relationships is what Gurpita taught us ... why not trust Guru ji perhaps and mix in sikh sangat .

In Indian culture the expectation is kids will follow the Dad's faith that's why that situation occurs.

1. "Lumping punjaban with kaurs"  No mam, am not mixing trashy punjabans with kaurs, am talking about sikh females who were born in amritdhari families yet are characterless as well as those Sikh females who pretend to be kaurs in order marry a rich sikh guy after sleeping around with non sikhs. The real problem is that such sikh women are hard to identify as compared to a hair cutting apne drinking in a club. If tomorrow I wait for arranged marriage and I end up getting married to such a fake pretending kaur who will take the responsibility? You? Sikh sangat.com? One of my amritdhari friend married a so called "gursikh" singhni and after marriage he found out via her college friends that she slept with biharis during her college days. Eventually they got divorced. Such incidents scare me a lot and I have read some answers on this website about singhs who had similar experiences.

2."brush off real reply from kaur" Lol I just gave my opinion ànd my real life experiences. I  never told you to get out or something infact you're the one who "accused" me of doing things which trashy sikh females do but in reality I haven't done anything and in future too, will never go to that low level of those females. 

3." Sikh who harasses wife....ask gor daaj....blah blah"  mam, please its a polite request, to play this pseudo feminist card somewhere else, not on this website. You're also a keski vaali singhni and you know very well know that singhs NEVER do these things, PA do it and trust me PA are just a tiny minority. Infact in India, Singhs are known for respecting women, thats one of the reasons why hindu/muslim girls love Sikh guys so much. Here in india. Hindu guys regularly indulge in domestic violence and force their hindu wives to keep fasts and muslim guys treat their muslim wives like animals, forced to wear hijab in scorching 49 degree Celsius in delhi and do triple talaq stuff. Singhs don't do any of these. You should be proud that you're born in a community with such wonderful guys. Look at the condition of non sikh females and how they are treated by their males.

4. "having keshdhari kids means jack" I disagree. Having kesh is the first step towards becoming amritdhari. Ofcourse exceptions exists, but you also know very well that a keshdhari sikh is more likely to become a gurskh in future than a clean shaven mona guy with weird hairstyles who proudly call themselves "sikh".

5. "Why not trust guru ji and mix in sangat"  mam I trust him blindly. Infact, today am doing MBBS from a prestigious govt. medical college despite being from general category is only because of him. Hardwork is secondary, every medical student is hardworking but getting a medical seat despite of stupid reservation system in india is a very big thing. Am nothing and a nobody without guruji and I have no shame in admitting this. I always do ardaas to make me a gursikh doctor and not just a regular medico. But reality doesn't change. There are large no. of sikh females from gursikh families who behave like prostitutes and a complete disgrace to our kaum. 

Please tell me, why will a guy in his right mind and right senses hate females of his own community??  And its not just me, but there are plenty of threads on thousands of sikh websites including Sikh sangat.com about "bad behavior of sikh women" "where to find decent sikh women" etc. That means this problem is also faced by other singhs. Its a universal problem and needs recognition. Please be a real kaur and have the guts to admit this reality!

9 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

firstly, she became a Sikh in Russia before marrying Bhai Jagraaj Singh ji and also to have Anand Kaaraj in front of Maharaaj with a non sikh is pakhand. Maharaj's hukam is non physical relations before Anand Kaaraj for my Sikhs. I don't know how your going to marry non sikh infront Guru Sahib when the ceremony is for 2 Sikhs only. Yes there has been a lot pakhand going on with non sikhs partaking in the ceremony but that doesn't give you the right to do it too. 2 wrongs don't make a right. If the woman wants to convert and follow Sikhi then I see no problem but they should be sincere.

My point was that bhai jagraj singh ji's wife became a singhni despite from non sikh background while there are many punjabi sikh women who hate kesh and embarrass sikhi.

Khalsa ji,  am also amritdhari and I know very well that Anand karaj is ONLY for 2 sikhs. Anand karaj with a non sikh is highly disrespectful to Guru Granth sahib ji unless the non sikh woman converts. I never said that I wanted Anand karaj with a non sikh girl, I said I will marry a non sikh girl(court marriage/marriage as per her traditions if her family insists) but not Anand karaj. There is  also "Special marriage act" in India where you can get married to anyone without any party converting.

1 hour ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

1. "Lumping punjaban with kaurs"  No mam, am not mixing trashy punjabans with kaurs, am talking about sikh females who were born in amritdhari families yet are characterless as well as those Sikh females who pretend to be kaurs in order marry a rich sikh guy after sleeping around with non sikhs. The real problem is that such sikh women are hard to identify as compared to a hair cutting apne drinking in a club. If tomorrow I wait for arranged marriage and I end up getting married to such a fake pretending kaur who will take the responsibility? You? Sikh sangat.com? One of my amritdhari friend married a so called "gursikh" singhni and after marriage he found out via her college friends that she slept with biharis during her college days. Eventually they got divorced. Such incidents scare me a lot and I have read some answers on this website about singhs who had similar experiences.

my own experience growing up was that amritdhari sikh lads had gori kali gfs before getting married then got good amritdhari girls shipped in from India but they were a minority as far as I knew. Nowadays I agree that being amritdhari doesn't guarantee quality of person some do it for the look , others follow family tradition but have no real lagao for Guru ji. In my youth it was still a taboo to be a divorcee. Nowadays it seems that divorce is a common thing all around sikh  circles , a marriage is now not taken in the spirit it  should be .

2."brush off real reply from kaur" Lol I just gave my opinion ànd my real life experiences. I  never told you to get out or something infact you're the one who "accused" me of doing things which trashy sikh females do but in reality I haven't done anything and in future too, will never go to that low level of those females. 

I said that if you are labelling all Kaurs the same, that is like them rejecting Singhs because they are all the same which  many have complained about. I do not think that starting with a nonsikh is best policy , you could waste your time and efforts and she may still end up rejecting sikhi . Its the advice I gave my lads , look at the chiratar first, how does she act with others, etc take your time in observation before even extending conversation . This is someone who is supposed to be the mother of your children , live with you, share your life , don't be in hurry to throw your heart at someone elses feet. If you are thinking of marriage as a one and done situation then caution is a must .

3." Sikh who harasses wife....ask gor daaj....blah blah"  mam, please its a polite request, to play this pseudo feminist card somewhere else, not on this website. You're also a keski vaali singhni and you know very well know that singhs NEVER do these things, PA do it and trust me PA are just a tiny minority. Infact in India, Singhs are known for respecting women, thats one of the reasons why hindu/muslim girls love Sikh guys so much. Here in india. Hindu guys regularly indulge in domestic violence and force their hindu wives to keep fasts and muslim guys treat their muslim wives like animals, forced to wear hijab in scorching 49 degree Celsius in delhi and do triple talaq stuff. Singhs don't do any of these. You should be proud that you're born in a community with such wonderful guys. Look at the condition of non sikh females and how they are treated by their males.

I have a friend who is an amritdhari bibi who grew up in sarablohi family so knew how to be strict in rehit , she married into an Amritdhari family in UK (here) . Her mother in law makes a big show of her sikhi but was doing jadoo tooney , BIL was threatening her , as was Husband who turned out to be a sharabi . She had a lad but this did not change their behaviour she seperated out mr and mrs in their own house , she'd been carrying on her rehit and sticking the course but even so she had troubles culminating i n him beating her and she having to call police for child's safety. These things do happen indoors away from eyes . Plenty of bibian have put up with men's krodh stemming from uncontrolled ahankar.

4. "having keshdhari kids means jack" I disagree. Having kesh is the first step towards becoming amritdhari. Ofcourse exceptions exists, but you also know very well that a keshdhari sikh is more likely to become a gurskh in future than a clean shaven mona guy with weird hairstyles who proudly call themselves "sikh".

I agree it is less of a barrier but it certainly not a guarantee , I've seen so many of these keshdharis going the wrong way into peg sheg etc even to doing shisha but/cigarettes  so many monay returning home to Guru ji here in UK , don't know if its the same in India , my rural cousins went to sikhi and had amrit but my urban cousins/family all went 'modern'

5. "Why not trust guru ji and mix in sangat"  mam I trust him blindly. Infact, today am doing MBBS from a prestigious govt. medical college despite being from general category is only because of him. Hardwork is secondary, ever medical student is hardworking but getting a medical seat despite of stupid reservation system in india is a very big thing. Am nothing  and a nobody without guruji and I have no shame in admitting this. I always do ardaas to make me a gursikh doctor and not just a regular medico. But reality doesn't change. There are large no. of sikh females from gursikh families who behave like prostitutes and a complete disgrace to our kaum. 

Please tell me, why will a guy in his right mind amd right senses hate females of his own community??  And its not just me, but there are plenty of threads on thousands of sikh websites including Sikh sangat.com about "bad behavior of sikh women" "where to find decent sikh women" etc. That means this problem is also faced by other singhs. Its a universal problem and needs recognition. Please be a real kaur and have the guts to admit this reality!

thing is bro here the guys have mixed punjabaans with actual Kaurs  in previous discussions , so do not take it they are talking about amritidhari bibian  necessarily. I see Amritdhari bibian looking for good guys and vice versa you are all out  there losing hope unnecessarily . Maybe it is the case that positions have reversed where the Better quality Kaurs are in the minority but the same is true of Singhs too .Self hate serves the enemies of the Khalsa , don't play their games .

2 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

Khalsa ji,  am also amritdhari and I know very well that Anand karaj is ONLY for 2 sikhs. Anand karaj with a non sikh is highly disrespectful to Guru Granth sahib ji unless the non sikh woman converts. I never said that I wanted Anand karaj with a non sikh girl, I said I will marry a non sikh girl(court marriage/marriage as per her traditions if her family insists) but not Anand karaj. There is  also "Special marriage act" in India where you can get married to anyone without any party converting.

Veer ji I understand what your trying to say but the hukam was no physical relation before "Anand Kaaraj" for a Gursikh.

40 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

@jkvlondon Clearly we have different opinions and different experiences. Maybe our geographical distribution is also a factor for this dissimilarity(me indian and you western) but still, very frankly speaking, I don't see myself getting married to a sardarni.

When I was around 19 and non amritdhari, I told my parents that I will only marry a gursikh singhni with keski with no waxing, threading etc but today, am 24 now and I clearly told my parents that don't expect a sikh daughter in law, I will only marry short hair cut hindu/muslim medico girl. If she converts, its very good but even if she choses to stay non sikh after marriage, thats again fine by me because I will raise my kids as gursikhs anyway. It was a very tough debate with my parents(they are also amritdhari) but eventually they agreed. 

You must be wandering why I changed? What happened between 19 to 24 yrs of age? Well, a lot. I saw countless sikh women with no character, loosing virginity, trapping innocent sikh guys for money and property etc. I have completely lost my faith and respect for kaurs. Ofcourse this excludes that 1% sikh bibiyaan that actually follow sikhi and are noble souls.

I am young(24) and as I said before, my career is priority at the moment. I won't date/marry till 27 or 28. But I have made my mind, whenever the right time comes, I will marry(not Anand karaj) a non sikh kudi( preferably a Kashmiri Musalmaani). I don't care what society thinks of me anymore. I can't be hanged if I dislike sikh women. Am not self hating or anything but extremely disappointed about the actions of "kaurs" that I saw both in my family and friends. Finding a real kaur is like finding a unicorn

And am not talking about "punjabans" but 'kaurs" from decent sikh families like your cousin. Why she became a wage slave for a lowlife brahmin hindu? Why you said sikh panth lost an engineer? Have you ever heard why our sikh panth lost a singh? Why do 99% times we hear we lost a kaur by a non sikh guy but almost(not always) we lost a singh? I hope you got your answer.