ਸਿੱਖ ਕੌਮ ਦੇ 5 ਗੱਦਾਰ | 5 Top traitors of Sikh Kaum

puzzled

There's certainly a difference between a misguided fool and someone with treachery in their veins. The former may have certain personality defects (arrogance; believes he is more capable than he is) and this type ends up being manipulated and duped into working against his own interests, while the latter is perfectly aware of the natural ends of his deviousness, and simply doesn't care. 

The list of traitors is too long to list but these are the names that come to mind when thinking of our gadhaars since the 80s

-Gen Brar

-Zail Singh

-CM Beanta

-KPS Gill

-Badals

And currently Capt Amerinder Singh is also fast approaching this list of traitors since he wants to appease his Hindu voters very much by offending Sikhs at every turn.

10 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Master Tara Singh wasn't a traitor.

Just to clarify, this was not a list that I came up with. It was just the list from the video for people who don't want to bother listening to the video.

That said, I do that Master Tara Singh was far out of his league in negotiations. There was simply no way he could have matched the Cambridge educated Nehru and Ali Jinnah.

Many of our problems today stem from his ineffectiveness. 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

what i h8 about india is how they name everything after politicians, airports, schools, parks, random buildings, streets, chawks, 

I don't know what country you live in bro, but what are you talking about? The airport in DC is named after Ronald Reagan. The airport in New York is named after JFK. Just about every school, park, and so on in Western countries is named after a politician or other prominent leader.

It might not seem like it, but just bother to look into the history of the town or village you live in and the street names, too. I mean, how many streets are named after Queen Victoria?