19 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

ever read what they did to rohingya muslims the violence was lead by buddhist monks

but arent rohingyas bangladeshis? I guess they just dont like having them in their country. I dont know much about the conflict though so idk if they are wrong or right. I mean we also had to kick punjabi muslims out from east punjab as we knew we cannot live next to them. Maybe the buddhists fear the same?

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

but arent rohingyas bangladeshis? I guess they just dont like having them in their country. I dont know much about the conflict though so idk if they are wrong or right. I mean we also had to kick punjabi muslims out from east punjab as we knew we cannot live next to them. Maybe the buddhists fear the same?

try READING properly...

Buddhism is good and I do like to follow some of its teachings but remember only the monks can get enlightenment. These monks do not work and rely on the charity of others. Now imagine if everyone became a monk, the world would no longer function. That is why Guru Nanak was so right when he said that everyone should live the life of a householder and that anyone can get mukhti.

There are also some verses in Buddhist scriptures that talk about women being obstructors to a man's spiritual path. No one talks about this.

4 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Buddhism is good and I do like to follow some of its teachings but remember only the monks can get enlightenment. These monks do not work and rely on the charity of others. Now imagine if everyone became a monk, the world would no longer function. That is why Guru Nanak was so right when he said that everyone should live the life of a householder and that anyone can get mukhti.

There are also some verses in Buddhist scriptures that talk about women being obstructors to a man's spiritual path. No one talks about this.

Good points bro. They've lost their relationship with Shastars as well.