The RSS & The Sikhs

rss just uses sikhi ithiaas to justify their agenda, the only thing they like about sikhi is how sikhs had war with muslims and its this narrative they use    thats their only reason     any sikh who sides with rss etc is not right in the head     iv read rss book about guru gobind singh ji and they paint him as a desh bhakt who stood up for his desh against the invading muslims    thats the rss version of sikhi and its fits their agenda     

why do all these sikhs that you see pictured with rss look like this  with their dharis wrapped up in a net    stupid     

rss_1  H x W: 0

I think our people have really over rated RSS to the insane extent that anything and every conspiracy theory is attributed to the RSS. If you dont agree with someone on an issue but dont have an argument to disprove them you simply call them RSS. Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke seems largely responsible for the start of these conspiracies.

Even when Christians and Muslims do something against the Sikhs that is also attributed to the RSS! For example when Muslims in started to riot against the Sikhs in Saharanpur in 2014 many confused Khalistanis began to accuse RSS for this since it does not fit their narrative that Muslims can do no wrong against the Sikhs. We have recently seen the same thing in the Kabul attack where some useful idiots have again tried to accuse rss for this suicide attack. Same happaned in Meghalaya 2 years ago when Christians began rioting against the small Sikh minority or when Christians target Sikhs for conversions in Punjab, we have found an imaginary rss hand in that too.

I wish our people would think more rationally. The attack on Sikhi is not just from Hindus alone but an attack by multiple opponents. Such as Muslims, Christians. And in my opinion Sikh atheists/communusts, woke sjw type Sikhs are the most dangerous types of enemies since they are attacking and weakening our very religious foundations.

the attack on sikhs in meghalya was less to do with religion i think and more to do with ethnicity, N/E indians do not like "mainland indians"    N/E dnt even pay taxes    they also see Hindu religion as a foreign religion, which is funny because christianity is far more foreign to their lands.  they see mainland indians as oppressors and have been trying to get rid of indians from their regions for a long time. They saw the punjabis as outsiders so started driving them out.  which is funny because there are so many N/E indians in punjabi/chandigarh universities       south indians especially karnataka have been driving out north indians as well and setting hindi road signs on fire.   Its like if Punjabis 1 day decide to drive the migrant workers out.   

16 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I think our people have really over rated RSS to the insane extent that anything and every conspiracy theory is attributed to the RSS. If you dont agree with someone on an issue but dont have an argument to disprove them you simply call them RSS. Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke seems largely responsible for the start of these conspiracies.

Even when Christians and Muslims do something against the Sikhs that is also attributed to the RSS! For example when Muslims in started to riot against the Sikhs in Saharanpur in 2014 many confused Khalistanis began to accuse RSS for this since it does not fit their narrative that Muslims can do no wrong against the Sikhs. We have recently seen the same thing in the Kabul attack where some useful idiots have again tried to accuse rss for this suicide attack. Same happaned in Meghalaya 2 years ago when Christians began rioting against the small Sikh minority or when Christians target Sikhs for conversions in Punjab, we have found an imaginary rss hand in that too.

I wish our people would think more rationally. The attack on Sikhi is not just from Hindus alone but an attack by multiple opponents. Such as Muslims, Christians. And in my opinion Sikh atheists/communusts, woke sjw type Sikhs are the most dangerous types of enemies since they are attacking and weakening our very religious foundations.

OK lets call it what it is Brahminwaadi chanakiya raj neeti , practiced by ALL Indian Political Parties . RSS is just the low grade nazi flavour . Congress was the finessed part now, they couldn't arrange a party in an off licence . ALL corrupt morally, financially, and mentally. It is true that they have all been the biggest brown nosers on the planet to every invader ever who travelled over khyber pass or the seas, to the extent of giving their children to such people despite their focus on 'purity' of jaat and dharam.
Kabul - people thought that because one attacker was from India kerala in fact.
Christian churchs  in Punjab are given cash injections from golak robbing by SGPC under auspices of the GOI interference via Gurdwara act 1925 same mandirs are also fed paise from our daswand.
Meghlaya: the legislation was changed in the same style of EVERY RSS state administration going , all have been rewritten to strip land and businesses from people long settled in those states e.g. Rajasthan , Gujrat, UP, MP, Meghlaya  so that's why they said

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

OK lets call it what it is Brahminwaadi chanakiya raj neeti , practiced by ALL Indian Political Parties . RSS is just the low grade nazi flavour . Congress was the finessed part now, they couldn't arrange a party in an off licence . ALL corrupt morally, financially, and mentally. It is true that they have all been the biggest brown nosers on the planet to every invader ever who travelled over khyber pass or the seas, to the extent of giving their children to such people despite their focus on 'purity' of jaat and dharam.
Kabul - people thought that because one attacker was from India kerala in fact.
Christian churchs  in Punjab are given cash injections from golak robbing by SGPC under auspices of the GOI interference via Gurdwara act 1925 same mandirs are also fed paise from our daswand.
Meghlaya: the legislation was changed in the same style of EVERY RSS state administration going , all have been rewritten to strip land and businesses from people long settled in those states e.g. Rajasthan , Gujrat, UP, MP, Meghlaya  so that's why they said

I'm not saying Hindus are innocent creatures. No doubt they have done much. The issue I have is when we ignore what our OTHER enemies have done and are continuing to do while we turn a blind eye to the extent where we even blame that on the Hindus. Muslims and Christians are capable of great evil. Just read any history book and their history is filled with rivers of blood from oppressing others. They are not just oppressive but their kootniti is much so advanced that they don't need help from the Hindus.

While Chanakya has for some unknown reason been vilified by modern Khalistanis but I don't understand what wrong he did. All he did was to use his intellectual capacity to guide Chandragupta Maurya to first over throw the Nanda empire and later on the Greeks from North western India.  He wrote arthashastra in Sanskrit. Guru Gobind Singh Jee had even asked Kavi Sainapat to translate the Arthshastra into Braj which is called Rajneeti. Guru Jee has given command to Sikhs to study the translation done by Sainapati in one of the 52 hukams which is Hukam #28 so Sikhs would not be easily fooled by others. A translation of the Rajneeti has been done by Giani Surjit Singh Sewapanthi and Sant Jagjit SIngh Harkhowal. Rajneeti is still studied in the Sampadahs.

As for the Karela Jihadi. Even before his identity was revealed modern Khalistanis began to find a Hindu hand in this. They don't know what Karalite Muslims are capable of. Nearly all the ISIS recruits from India come from Kerala. Furthermore, ISIS itself has taken responsibility for this attack. That in itself disproves the Hindu conspiracy.

And I say Modern Khalistanis because they are not like the the original puratan Khalistanis of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's era. Sant ji was not an irrational conspiracy theorists. Neither did they care of not offending Muslims like modern Khalistanis have become.

And Bhain Jio where did you hear about SGPC funding Mandirs and Christian missionaries for the purpose of converting Sikhs? Im not a fan of the sgpc myself but this seems a little too far fetched

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

the attack on sikhs in meghalya was less to do with religion i think and more to do with ethnicity, N/E indians do not like "mainland indians"    N/E dnt even pay taxes    they also see Hindu religion as a foreign religion, which is funny because christianity is far more foreign to their lands.  they see mainland indians as oppressors and have been trying to get rid of indians from their regions for a long time. They saw the punjabis as outsiders so started driving them out.  which is funny because there are so many N/E indians in punjabi/chandigarh universities       south indians especially karnataka have been driving out north indians as well and setting hindi road signs on fire.   Its like if Punjabis 1 day decide to drive the migrant workers out.   

They attacked the Sikh women and when they were beaten up by the women they then came out in the thousands and attacked the Gurdwara itself but that attack was repulsed by a heroic stand by a small band of Sikh men who came out of the Gurdwara. 

This year I was in India. Go to Gurdaspur and Amritsar and see the Christian missionary activities in those areas in converting Sikhs. These missionaies are funded by foreign NGOs from the US.and Europe. I have yet to see a Sikh who has left Sikhism and converted to Hinduism by wearing a tilak and Janju. But you will see hundreds if not thousands of Sikhs who have become worshippers of Jesus. If that is not worrisome then what is?

30 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:
I'm not saying Hindus are innocent creatures. No doubt they have done much. The issue I have is when we ignore what our OTHER enemies have done and are continuing to do while we turn a blind eye to the extent where we even blame that on the Hindus. Muslims and Christians are capable of great evil. Just read any history book and their history is filled with rivers of blood from oppressing others. They are not just oppressive but their kootniti is much so advanced that they don't need help from the Hindus.

While Chanakya has for some unknown reason been vilified by modern Khalistanis but I don't understand what wrong he did. All he did was to use his intellectual capacity to guide Chandragupta Maurya to first over throw the Nanda empire and later on the Greeks from North western India.  He wrote arthashastra in Sanskrit. Guru Gobind Singh Jee had even asked Kavi Sainapat to translate the Arthshastra into Braj which is called Rajneeti. Guru Jee has given command to Sikhs to study the translation done by Sainapati in one of the 52 hukams which is Hukam #28 so Sikhs would not be easily fooled by others. A translation of the Rajneeti has been done by Giani Surjit Singh Sewapanthi and Sant Jagjit SIngh Harkhowal. Rajneeti is still studied in the Sampadahs.

As for the Karela Jihadi. Even before his identity was revealed modern Khalistanis began to find a Hindu hand in this. They don't know what Karalite Muslims are capable of. Nearly all the ISIS recruits from India come from Kerala. Furthermore, ISIS itself has taken responsibility for this attack. That in itself disproves the Hindu conspiracy.

And I say Modern Khalistanis because they are not like the the original puratan Khalistanis of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's era. Sant ji was not an irrational conspiracy theorists. Neither did they care of not offending Muslims like modern Khalistanis have become.

And Bhain Jio where did you hear about SGPC funding Mandirs and Christian missionaries for the purpose of converting Sikhs? Im not a fan of the sgpc myself but this seems a little too far fetched

44 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

This year I was in India. Go to Gurdaspur and Amritsar and see the Christian missionary activities in those areas in converting Sikhs. These missionaies are funded by foreign NGOs from the US.and Europe. I have yet to see a Sikh who has left Sikhism and converted to Hinduism by wearing a tilak and Janju. But you will see hundreds if not thousands of Sikhs who have become worshippers of Jesus. If that is not worrisome then what is?

they are making a mega church in jalandhar, gnna see a big number of conversions in the future. church is really wealthy and powerful and offers converts wealth and land  so that will draw a lot of people to it.  no sikhs have taken major action against this,  says a lot about sikh peoples attitude towards their faith doesn't it.  also when sikhs do convert the villagers dont actually disown them or excommunicate them   they continue socializing with them as normal     sikhi really isnt the priority for majority of the people there  so you wont see the common man responding to the spread of Christianity. 

had christians built churches in varnasi and started converting people there then the hindus would of responded with a lot of hostility, perhaps murder.    just shows you the difference in attitude   

13 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

He was a man of his times when such views were the norm. How is that any different from what you would find in the Bible or the Quran or even Jain and Buddhist scriptures?  A person should be judged by the moral values of their time period not by our modern standards and ethics. Using your line of thinking you can then go on to criticize almost anyone in history because they don't match our modern ethics and social norms.