The RSS & The Sikhs

punjab seems to be the new target for christian missionaries,  i think its becasue they started facing a lot of hostility in other parts of india, christian houses were robbed and churches vandalized, there r a lot of low key attacks on christians and churches in india,        punjab is a safer option for them 

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

punjab seems to be the new target for christian missionaries,  i think its becasue they started facing a lot of hostility in other parts of india, christian houses were robbed and churches vandalized, there r a lot of low key attacks on christians and churches in india,        punjab is a safer option for them 

The only reason why the Christians and Muslims are safe in Punjab is because Sikhs have have protected them from Hindus. That is why not one incident of anti Christian riots has occured in Punjab as it has occured all over Hindu India. 

These Punjabi Christians are an ungrateful bunch. They attack Sikhs on social media and justify their targeting the Sikhs. Just look at how these rice bag converts all attacked kathakar Giani Jaswant Singh recently because he dared to call them out on their missionary activities.

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

The only reason why the Christians and Muslims are safe in Punjab is because Sikhs have have protected them from Hindus. That is why not one incident of anti Christian riots has occured in Punjab as it has occured all over Hindu India. 

These Punjabi Christians are an ungrateful bunch. They attack Sikhs on social media and justify their targeting the Sikhs. Just look at how these rice bag converts all attacked kathakar Giani Jaswant Singh recently because he dared to call them out on their missionary activities.

This happens on reciprocal basis nobody is doing any favours.

Think why Gurdwaras exist in foreign land. Whose giving permission, allotting land, approving loans, granting visa to religious workers !

“You have to give some in order to get some”

I am no fan of any organisation whether Sikh or not.

But will have to praise RSS or BJP for not allowing liquor shops to open in India.

Today I received a video message suggesting that they open & 100% cess be charged per bottle for fighting corona instead of govt begging for help.

Dharam Sankat v/s loss of revenue from alcohol sales.

2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:
I'm not saying Hindus are innocent creatures. No doubt they have done much. The issue I have is when we ignore what our OTHER enemies have done and are continuing to do while we turn a blind eye to the extent where we even blame that on the Hindus. Muslims and Christians are capable of great evil. Just read any history book and their history is filled with rivers of blood from oppressing others. They are not just oppressive but their kootniti is much so advanced that they don't need help from the Hindus.

While Chanakya has for some unknown reason been vilified by modern Khalistanis but I don't understand what wrong he did. All he did was to use his intellectual capacity to guide Chandragupta Maurya to first over throw the Nanda empire and later on the Greeks from North western India.  He wrote arthashastra in Sanskrit. Guru Gobind Singh Jee had even asked Kavi Sainapat to translate the Arthshastra into Braj which is called Rajneeti. Guru Jee has given command to Sikhs to study the translation done by Sainapati in one of the 52 hukams which is Hukam #28 so Sikhs would not be easily fooled by others. A translation of the Rajneeti has been done by Giani Surjit Singh Sewapanthi and Sant Jagjit SIngh Harkhowal. Rajneeti is still studied in the Sampadahs.

As for the Karela Jihadi. Even before his identity was revealed modern Khalistanis began to find a Hindu hand in this. They don't know what Karalite Muslims are capable of. Nearly all the ISIS recruits from India come from Kerala. Furthermore, ISIS itself has taken responsibility for this attack. That in itself disproves the Hindu conspiracy.

And I say Modern Khalistanis because they are not like the the original puratan Khalistanis of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's era. Sant ji was not an irrational conspiracy theorists. Neither did they care of not offending Muslims like modern Khalistanis have become.

And Bhain Jio where did you hear about SGPC funding Mandirs and Christian missionaries for the purpose of converting Sikhs? Im not a fan of the sgpc myself but this seems a little too far fetched

couple/few of years back I remember an article talking about SGPC under Badal was giving grants to churchs under the sarbat da bhala banner , RSS has its fingers in the golaks via GST anyway but prior to this they were benefitting from gurdwara land grab proceeds via the Badal pipeline . Everyone knows that there are misuses of sangat's donations to the kitchens at Harmandir Sahib too .  I mean why would there be a need for a pandit to sit in the office where food donations are received directly ? There is a Singh on duty for that ...

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

They've been invited in, in the sense that if they start their dhanda there , the GOI will not bother their operations or freeze their NGOs bank accounts . Its just a repeat of the old anglican pattern but they will never finish Sikhi in Punjab. In fact I guarantee this covid will unstick the sheep's minds about the 'miracles ' of christianity