Feeling so broken

Guest annonymous

Guest annonymous

Wjkk wjkf 

I don't know how to start but I'll try to talk, I am heartbroken I know having lust is bad in Sikhi but I am human and will do mistakes I am hoping waheguru does forgive me. 

So there's this Sikh guy he was my friend for like 15 years...he use to be a mona Singh but few years ago he went into Sikhism..... he doesn't drink no more...wears a dhamalla ..and loves going gurdwara.....

I had fallen in love with him but he does like other girl picture and keeps on liking her pictures she drinks and is not into sikhi it keeps breaking my heart. I told him my feelings and all my problems he said he is only a friend to me ... sometimes he use to talk to me like he has feelings for me to so I asked why... and said goodbye to him... now he has blocked me on all social websites and it is hurting me so much. 

I know in the guru granth sahib ji it says don't attach to anyone as they all are Temporary only waheguru is permanently in our lives... but my heart is broken in such a way that I don't know what to do  

Please please help me.... I really had the thought he was the one in my destiny but I was wrong.

Please forgive me for any mistakes I am just a human I am not perfect sorry if I said anything but please help me i don't feel like doing anything at all in so heartbroken it hurts so badly. 

Wjkk wjkf 

Guest Gagan

I apologise in case you are offended by anything I write. I’m a 24 yr old Sikh guy and this is just what came to mind reading your post. Maybe it will help you understand the situation from a guys perspective.

So you fell in love with a guy - that’s fine.

But you were getting upset about him liking another girls pictures. That must mean you were looking through the likes on each pic to see if he had ‘liked’? Then you asked him about it?

If a girl who ‘loved’ me was upset about me liking other girls pics, I would consider it obsessive, controlling and verging on stalking my online activity. When I scroll through Instagram I don’t put any effort into deciding whether to like or not like a post. It’s just a way of engaging with content and people. I would consider blocking someone in this case because it’s a bit scary tbh if you’re monitoring what I ‘like’

This is 2020 and ‘likes’ & ‘followers’ matter way too much now. Do you know what the guys social media habits are? He might be one of these ‘likes everything he sees’ people.

If the guy told you he’s only a friend to you, and now he blocked you, there’s not much to do about it.

Take a break from social media, do your path and simran. I’m sure maharaj has a beautiful Singh written in your destiny who will treat you like a queen.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

if hes gone as far as blocking you on social media, that means hes not interested in you romantically. You should move on with maharajs help. Build your jivan, nitnem and find a partner that shares your qualities and thinking

remember theres more fish in the sea. Moh and kaam blind us into thinking the ‘one’. When in reality you have many options

Guest Guest anonymous
15 hours ago, H908 said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

if hes gone as far as blocking you on social media, that means hes not interested in you romantically. You should move on with maharajs help. Build your jivan, nitnem and find a partner that shares your qualities and thinking

remember theres more fish in the sea. Moh and kaam blind us into thinking the ‘one’. When in reality you have many options

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fate

Thanks for replying, yes I do paath everyday but that is what it is hard to kove on. I'm trying my best but I keep remembering him I know its wrong but I love him too much. It looked like he had feelings for me aswell but now he's blocked me which breaks my heart too much. 

I thought he was written for me but I guess I read the signs all wrong. 

Wjkk wjkf

Guest Guest anonymous
2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Its gnna take you time to get over this,  theres not much you can do other than eventually get over him. 

Love is a strong emotion     and theres not much you can do other than let time heal the emotion    

That's it basically 

wjkk wjkf

Thanks for your reply. I'm having a hard time about it...because as much as I want to forget him his name is a religious when and whenever I read paath his name is in the paath so I'm not sure how I am going to forget him ??

Thanks

On 4/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, Guest annonymous said:

Wjkk wjkf 

I don't know how to start but I'll try to talk, I am heartbroken I know having lust is bad in Sikhi but I am human and will do mistakes I am hoping waheguru does forgive me. 

So there's this Sikh guy he was my friend for like 15 years...he use to be a mona Singh but few years ago he went into Sikhism..... he doesn't drink no more...wears a dhamalla ..and loves going gurdwara.....

I had fallen in love with him but he does like other girl picture and keeps on liking her pictures she drinks and is not into sikhi it keeps breaking my heart. I told him my feelings and all my problems he said he is only a friend to me ... sometimes he use to talk to me like he has feelings for me to so I asked why... and said goodbye to him... now he has blocked me on all social websites and it is hurting me so much. 

I know in the guru granth sahib ji it says don't attach to anyone as they all are Temporary only waheguru is permanently in our lives... but my heart is broken in such a way that I don't know what to do  

Please please help me.... I really had the thought he was the one in my destiny but I was wrong.

Please forgive me for any mistakes I am just a human I am not perfect sorry if I said anything but please help me i don't feel like doing anything at all in so heartbroken it hurts so badly. 

Wjkk wjkf 

You need to learn self respect. You can love unconditionally even if someone hurts you. But if they are disrespecting you or don’t want anything to do with you then let it go, move on and find someone better.

Love respect and believe in yourself and your ability to do better and find someone better who is more suited to you. Someone who loves and respects u back, not block you etc. You are being too obsessive and need to let it go. 

God bless you 

Guest Guest anonymous
On 4/8/2020 at 9:48 PM, Guest Gagan said:

I apologise in case you are offended by anything I write. I’m a 24 yr old Sikh guy and this is just what came to mind reading your post. Maybe it will help you understand the situation from a guys perspective.

So you fell in love with a guy - that’s fine.

But you were getting upset about him liking another girls pictures. That must mean you were looking through the likes on each pic to see if he had ‘liked’? Then you asked him about it?

If a girl who ‘loved’ me was upset about me liking other girls pics, I would consider it obsessive, controlling and verging on stalking my online activity. When I scroll through Instagram I don’t put any effort into deciding whether to like or not like a post. It’s just a way of engaging with content and people. I would consider blocking someone in this case because it’s a bit scary tbh if you’re monitoring what I ‘like’

This is 2020 and ‘likes’ & ‘followers’ matter way too much now. Do you know what the guys social media habits are? He might be one of these ‘likes everything he sees’ people.

If the guy told you he’s only a friend to you, and now he blocked you, there’s not much to do about it.

Take a break from social media, do your path and simran. I’m sure maharaj has a beautiful Singh written in your destiny who will treat you like a queen.

wjkk wjkf

i dont think of my self as obsessive i know social media means you like something that dont mean you like that person. but the truth is i got hurt by him liking her picture because in the past he kind of was a play type person before getting into sikhi. i get the past is the past. Also i didnt mention that to him i asked him why he said certain things to me which shows he has feelings for me and now is ssaying he is just my friend. 

it is so hard for me to move on from him i am trying my best but i hope i can. 

i am concentrating on my paath best but too many distractions since he has a religious name and he's name is mentioned plenty of times in the paath. 

wjkk wjkf