Feeling so broken

Guest annonymous

Guest Guest anonymous
On 4/10/2020 at 1:26 AM, Guest Singh said:

A chapter in your life has closed....many more will open.  I wouldn’t waste time overthinking what what went wrong....instead focus on moving on. 

thank you..but finiding it hard to move on...well he's deleted my number so there will be no contact at all and blocked me which hurts hard to move on from someone i've known a long time and shared all my problems with 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:49 PM, Guest Sat said:

You need to learn self respect. You can love unconditionally even if someone hurts you. But if they are disrespecting you or don’t want anything to do with you then let it go, move on and find someone better.

Love respect and believe in yourself and your ability to do better and find someone better who is more suited to you. Someone who loves and respects u back, not block you etc. You are being too obsessive and need to let it go. 

God bless you 

Thanks for your blessings, just finding it hard to move on at the moment. 

wjkk wjkkf

Do you have anybody to talk to like a sister or trusted friend? Maybe you need someone to talk to to process your feelings. It depends on personality, some ppl can do it by themselves.

if not make an account on here there’s some wise ppl you can talk to

Guest Guest anonymous
On 4/12/2020 at 4:06 AM, H908 said:

Do you have anybody to talk to like a sister or trusted friend? Maybe you need someone to talk to to process your feelings. It depends on personality, some ppl can do it by themselves.

if not make an account on here there’s some wise ppl you can talk to

no i can't really talk to family or neither do i have any sisters. i have tried to make an account but it is always coming up as error. 

but i still don't feel good as i'm still feeling broken i never wanted to move on from him as he seemed to be quite religious and the best for me as we both have many similarities which is probably why it hurts also because our friendship was for nearly 15 years. also by blocking and deleting me it is like he has broken our friendship. i do want to feel better but it is hard for me. 

wjkk wjkf

16 hours ago, Guest Guest anonymous said:

no i can't really talk to family or neither do i have any sisters. i have tried to make an account but it is always coming up as error. 

but i still don't feel good as i'm still feeling broken i never wanted to move on from him as he seemed to be quite religious and the best for me as we both have many similarities which is probably why it hurts also because our friendship was for nearly 15 years. also by blocking and deleting me it is like he has broken our friendship. i do want to feel better but it is hard for me. 

wjkk wjkf

@ADMIN can help you. 

Guest Guest Singh

Penji you mentioned that the guy initially talked to you as if he did like you, but is now saying that you're a friend to him. If the guy has shifted his stance once, can you trust him with your life in the future? What is there to say that he won't do it again? I know 15 years is a long time. Just thank Waheguru that they did not let you be with a person who isn't as dedicated to you as you are to him. You will get over the attachment and definitely find someone better. Trust Waheguru. Best wishes to you. Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Guest Guest anonymous
On 4/16/2020 at 9:56 AM, Guest Guest Singh said:

Penji you mentioned that the guy initially talked to you as if he did like you, but is now saying that you're a friend to him. If the guy has shifted his stance once, can you trust him with your life in the future? What is there to say that he won't do it again? I know 15 years is a long time. Just thank Waheguru that they did not let you be with a person who isn't as dedicated to you as you are to him. You will get over the attachment and definitely find someone better. Trust Waheguru. Best wishes to you. Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh paaji

thanks for your blessings, it is very hard for me to move on i know. but i guess that's what i have to do now. maybe it was for the best like you said. 

wjkk wjkf