expensive amazing horses of punjab!

Nihangs tell when they read gurbani sitting near to their horse, the horse also listens to gurbaani very carefully.

There is a puratan granth on horses called Ashvonama granth. In it it's written that horse gets to know about the death of his master many days beforehand and tries his best to save his master.

It's also written that where horses begin to live, ghosts leave that place.

I don't like it when people treat animals bad.  It's sad when you see people in pain and suffering but for me iv always found the suffering of animals more upsetting.  I always have.

The men in my mums side of the family used to keep indian bulls the white ones for racing. Mama used to raise and train them and then sell them. It was a shonkh.  He had one white bull called Saan! Saan was very well known and famed in the region. He won every race. Won so many races that my mama had a whole wall full of trophies. He made sooo much money in the races that my mamas daughters entire wedding was carried out by the money Saan won at the races   reception, dowry everything was paid by the money won at the races.  Used to win massive drums of ghee etc    he was famed throughout the whole region    gave my mama a lot of connections too lol      he then got old and my mama and nana decided not to send him to the races anymore.  But people used to still offer money for him    but they didnt sell him    he eventually died. 

Loads of people after the bulls get old and cant race no more   people just sell them off or start making them work in the fields!  

I dont understand how people can just sell animals just like that after they are of no use , how heartless and selfish is that     

People who treat animals bad are just heartless and maha paapi 

People can be just pure evil sometimes. 

I dnt agree with these bull races though  I think they are cruel    iv been to a few and didnt like it at all 

bhai Rama Singh jee has written that in khalsa raj, even animals will be made to listen to Gurbani and eventually they will get salvation.

In Guru Granth Sahib, kabir jee has written that dog of a Gurmukh is better than mother of a manmukh because the dog listens to Naam of its master.

This means animals can listen to Naam /gurbani and get salvation.