expensive amazing horses of punjab!

38 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

With the power and strength the horses possess, I doubt the horse would even notice.  The saddle is only for the comfort of the rider really.  Also the weight is distributed between two horses so that lessens the load and also experienced riders know exactly where to place the foot without causing discomfort to the horses.

ok   its just that a few times iv read people on youtube say that its damaging    but i was think that horses are really strong so i doubt they feel much 

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

iv never been to a horse mandi b4!  iv only been to a maj/cow mandi! lol       i only go punjab in December  

They have these all over Punjab.  The one in Amritsar used to be held once a year and you can purchase horses as well as rent out your Stallion for breeding purposes.  Some people just turn up to show off their horses, after a long year of hard graft looking after these animals.  Good place to see and talk to experienced individuals about breeds.