quick question

Gill

canada has some real hardcore sikhs but you guys also have your hindustan zindabaad sikhs as well and im sure if any sikh tried to arrest kps gill in canada or any other kutte da putt the lawyer to protect these people will be a sikh, the cop to stop that person will be a sikh, the people to protect them will be sikhs. This is always the case, half our people want to punish these kanjars, the other half want to have a peg sheg with them and hail them as heroes.

K P S Gill cant be prosecuted in the eyes of the law.. did he give all those so called "freedom fighters" a trial in court.. no.. he had them picked up.. put in jail.. shot.. and then burned!

so i say we do exactly the same to him..

At the moment its hard.. because he has more armoured guards with him than Cpt. Arminder singh Patiala.. (chief minister of punjab)

But he is the Indian Hockey federation president.. and goes around the world with the team.. so if anybody should go to an indian hickey game.. then make sure you tell him the SIKHS say HELLO.. :wub:

gurfateh.

K P S Gill cant be prosecuted in the eyes of the law.. did he give all those so called "freedom fighters" a trial in court.. no.. he had them picked up.. put in jail.. shot.. and then burned!

so i say we do exactly the same to him..

At the moment its hard.. because he has more armoured guards with him than Cpt. Arminder singh Patiala.. (chief minister of punjab)

But he is the Indian Hockey federation president.. and goes around the world with the team.. so if anybody should go to an indian hickey game.. then make sure you tell him the SIKHS say HELLO.. 

gurfateh.

^_^

But he is the Indian Hockey federation president.. and goes around the world with the team.. so if anybody should go to an indian hickey game.. then make sure you tell him the SIKHS say HELLO.. 

:wub: thas been on my mind for ages, half of the hockey team is of singhs, 1 of themm can easily put a hockey stick up his bond.

didnt ppl say we dont wanna kill him on foriegn soil back wen he came for olympics in atlanta.

Singhavelli.. thats a good point and i agree with you.. but he'd never be bought to justice by law.. in india or any country.. politics..

so the only means left is assasination.

and he is quite old now so he'd pass away.. but the fact that he walks around free after what he has done.. is just out of order..

he goes around doing interviews on 84.. sayin that after 84.. no singhs were abducted or burned alive.. and the fact that amnest international or any other human rights organisation cannot set foot in punjab to get evidence means that there's no evidence for a court case against him.. so there's not many ways left to get justice..

And on foreign soil.. true.. it would make bad publicity.. but it would be easier.. and the fact that if some1 does do it on foreign soil.. their 99.9% likely to get caught..

we shall wait and see what happens.. but i honestly dont know how he can sleep at night.. and still call himself a sikh...

gurfateh.