what would khalsa do in this scenario?

African tribes used to do similar stuff  they uses to kill lions that attacked their cattle    

Guru gobind singh ji killed lions    I think inread a sakhi of how a raja in pubjab told guru ji that there is a big problem with lions in the area  and guru sahib killed the lions.

People who live in the wilderness    they need to kill the predators  if their cattle is in danger      humans have been doing it for 1000s of years! 

In 2011 they found a fossil of a lion where guru sahib stayed   the local raja had told guru sahib about the lion problem in the local area

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/lion-fossils-at-gurdwara-faithful-say-it-was-killed-by-guru-gobind-singh-express-news-service/848395/

Bro the problem is when humans start hunting these animals for fun! So many animals have been driven close to extinction  because people been hunting them for fun and "medicine"     tigers and lions are endangered while only 300s yrs ago lions and tigers were found in india from north to the south.    

Theres a difference between tribes killing predators to protect their cattle and people killing animals for fun.  

Do you know lions were found even in Europe and all of Africa and most of asia    

There needs to be a balance 

58 minutes ago, puzzled said:

African tribes used to do similar stuff  they uses to kill lions that attacked their cattle    

Guru gobind singh ji killed lions    I think inread a sakhi of how a raja in pubjab told guru ji that there is a big problem with lions in the area  and guru sahib killed the lions.

People who live in the wilderness    they need to kill the predators  if their cattle is in danger      humans have been doing it for 1000s of years! 

In 2011 they found a fossil of a lion where guru sahib stayed   the local raja had told guru sahib about the lion problem in the local area

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/lion-fossils-at-gurdwara-faithful-say-it-was-killed-by-guru-gobind-singh-express-news-service/848395/

The Masai now each adopt and protect a lion for life because the population has dipped so low. 

23 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The Masai now each adopt and protect a lion for life because the population has dipped so low. 

That's gd       british empire is responsible for pushing lions in Africa and tigers in  india close to extinction   and now these same people are venturing back to these countries and trying to come up with a solution. 

A bit like how they made these countries poor and now they going back and making documentaries about the slums. 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

That's gd       british empire is responsible for pushing lions in Africa and tigers in  india close to extinction   and now these same people are venturing back to these countries and trying to come up with a solution. 

A bit like how they made these countries poor and now they going back and making documentaries about the slums. 

Devils certainly know their business. If they pretend to care it's just an excuse to invade. 

18 hours ago, puzzled said:

Theres a difference between tribes killing predators to protect their cattle and people killing animals for fun

dear bro

if u watch the video carefully, wolves were not only killing domestic reindeeer but also wild reindeer.

so my question is if in a jungle, wolves were finishing off the population of reindeer, will khalsa save the reindeer by selective killing of wolves?

I just read up about reindeer  and their conservation status is vulnerable. The reasons they are under threat is beacuse change in weather patterns   the ice covers the vegetation so many of them starve. Another reason is the destruction of woodland by people. In some regions the herds and subspecies have become extinct while in some regions the herds have actually grown.  People are allowed to hunt them but there is a restriction.   I think wolf population has very little to do with the decline bro     the people that live in the video probabaly live in a region where there is a lot of human intrusion and the heard are in decline. Human intrusion and change in whether patterns are the main reasons. Herds have also broken broken up into smaller herds which makes them more vulnerable. 

Iv seen a programme about reindeer and their migration routes and the distance are huge! They cover massive areas  so I guess that makes the population more vulnerable in comparison to animals that migrate or live in smaller concentrated areas. Especially because the heards are getting smaller. 

Like the tiger population in india is not in one area but broken up into lots of small areas throughout the north    these small broken concentrations of populations make the species more vulnerable   in comparison to then all living in one big area. The biggest threat to the tiger population is destruction of habitat    so once again humans. 

The increase in human population is really gnna push many animals to the edge and many will become extinct. 

Its very little to do with the wolves hunting them...