what would khalsa do in this scenario?

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I just read up about reindeer  and their conservation status is vulnerable. The reasons they are under threat is beacuse change in weather patterns   the ice covers the vegetation so many of them starve. Another reason is the destruction of woodland by people. In some regions the herds and subspecies have become extinct while in some regions the herds have actually grown.  People are allowed to hunt them but there is a restriction.   I think wolf population has very little to do with the decline bro     the people that live in the video probabaly live in a region where there is a lot of human intrusion and the heard are in decline. Human intrusion and change in whether patterns are the main reasons. Herds have also broken broken up into smaller herds which makes them more vulnerable. 

Iv seen a programme about reindeer and their migration routes and the distance are huge! They cover massive areas  so I guess that makes the population more vulnerable in comparison to animals that migrate or live in smaller concentrated areas. Especially because the heards are getting smaller. 

Like the tiger population in india is not in one area but broken up into lots of small areas throughout the north    these small broken concentrations of populations make the species more vulnerable   in comparison to then all living in one big area. The biggest threat to the tiger population is destruction of habitat    so once again humans. 

The increase in human population is really gnna push many animals to the edge and many will become extinct. 

Its very little to do with the wolves hunting them... 

thanks for this information.

I will make my question a hypothetical one.

if in a jungle, wolves were finishing off the population of reindeer, will khalsa save the reindeer by selective killing of wolves?

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Has any1 noticed seagulls everywhere! Where did they all come from lol   they are everywhere    our area is full of seagulls and they start squaking in the middle of the night. 

Food source, they look for food and come inland to look for it.

It is the same for foxes. You see a lot of them in towns and cities.

17 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

if in a jungle, wolves were finishing off the population of reindeer, will khalsa save the reindeer by selective killing of wolves?

Then no   khalsa shouldn't get involved   theres survival of the fittest in nature,  the prey animal then hasn't evolved to protect its population and isnt fit enough   so nature should take its course and let the wolves finish them off.  But this kind of imbalance wouldn't happen  unless humans created it. 

In some african country  the british introduced horses, they used them for work    but eventually they left the countries and released the horses into the wild    the horse population is now under threat because the hyenas are eating them lol!    it's because the horse was a introduced species a alien species   and is not adapted or evolved to survive in that country or survive the predators. 

Same thing happened here in the uk with a foreign bigger squirrel was introduced and the native smaller native squirrels became nearly extinct  

Even flowers start becoming extinct when foreign species are introduced 

This imbalance is mainly created by humans bro 

19 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Why would the Khalsa take it upon themselves to intercede in a matter of nature? 

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Food source, they look for food and come inland to look for it.

It is the same for foxes. You see a lot of them in towns and cities.

Theres so many of them  it sounds like I'm at the seaside lol     just hear squaking all the time   

Iv seen a few foxes at night 

It's like how monkeys wonder around in the cities in india lol 

33 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Theres so many of them  it sounds like I'm at the seaside lol     just hear squaking all the time   

Iv seen a few foxes at night 

It's like how monkeys wonder around in the cities in india lol 

When animals lose their habitat they start coming into urban areas.

Normally, they stay away from humans but they are not frightened anymore.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

dear puzzled veer

do u think khalsa would hv done the iguana killing too?

Imo it's fine     iguana conservation status is least of concern    and they clearly have adapted        so yh it's fine killing them if they eating your food.