Gujjars putting people's lives at risk

proactive

There was a lot falsehood put about that an NRI called  Baldev Singh had bought Coronavirus to Punjab and that he had not listened to medical advice and infected many people, That kut.ta Moosewala even composed a song which spread the above lies. This has been proven wrong but now another case has come forward. Many Muslims attended the Tableegi Jamaat markaz in Delhi and this has become a major issue as they had dispersed and gone to other states and this has led them becoming super spreaders. Many of these Muslims from Punjab who attended the event are still in hiding and refusing to come forward. A Gujjar was a village near Ludhiana was interrogated about the fact that he had attended the Markaz. He Initially denied it and said he has in fact gone to Hyderabad. Only after further interrogation did he tell the truth. After leaving the Markaz he had moving around Samrala on a preaching tour. Some villages in Punjab have stopped buying milk from these Gujjars. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/dairy-farmer-muslim-gujjars-say-not-allowed-to-enter-two-villages-6352519/?5475475

my cousin from here is trapped in punjab with his wife and kid,  and he said theres a lot of people in the pind saying that muslims were spitting on peoples gates    he said people are scared to come out now.    he just told my mum that yesterday. 

These Gujjars are not Punjabi Gujjars. They are all from Kashmir. The original Punjabi gujjars had all shifted to Pakistan after partition. The Punjabi ones were just like other Punjabis while these Kashmiri gujjars look like Pathans.

I know a guy who did a master's degree on these Kashmiri Gujjars. For that he had spent some time with them. He said that they spit in their milk to protect it from buri Nazar. After he saw that he stopped buying milk from them. But most people don't know this and still buy milk from them. 

Arw there any sikh gujjars? If there are I'm guessing their probably zamindhars 

There are hindu gujjars in haryana and rajasthan 

In our neighbouring pind theres a gujjar family whose been living there for generations    one of their sons started dating a sikh female from the same pind   but then she got married of to a NRI in canada    poor NRI chap!  Probably has no clue! 

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

my cousin from here is trapped in punjab with his wife and kid,  and he said theres a lot of people in the pind saying that muslims were spitting on peoples gates    he said people are scared to come out now.    he just told my mum that yesterday. 

honestly haven't they heard of saban pani?

9 hours ago, puzzled said:

That kind of nonsense can get him arrested.

Authorities have been given orders that anyone spreading unsubstantiated news about other religions and communities to cause scaremongering will be arrested.

Yesterday a guy from Patiala who put something on FB about Muslims and Prophet Muhammad was traced and put behind bars.

6 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

That kind of nonsense can get him arrested.

Authorities have been given orders that anyone spreading unsubstantiated news about other religions and communities to cause scaremongering will be arrested.

Yesterday a guy from Patiala who put something on FB about Muslims and Prophet Muhammad was traced and put behind bars.

Looks like ISI Aroosa is making sure that fat p.ig Amarinder is treating her people as a privileged class in Punjab. 

What, someone wrote something about Muslims on FB and the police traced and put Mohammed behind bars! Typical, someone commits a crime and the Punjab police always get the wrong person and pin the crime on him! 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

Looks like ISI Aroosa is making sure that fat p.ig Amarinder is treating her people as a privileged class in Punjab. 

What, someone wrote something about Muslims on FB and the police traced and put Mohammed behind bars! Typical, someone commits a crime and the Punjab police always get the wrong person and pin the crime on him! 

That's halirious  lmao ?