nihangs fight with punjab police

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

The point here is the nihang singhs were breaking the curfew imposed on people of punjab for their own good, that is protection from coronavirus . And on top of that, the police itself were attacked. BTW, I am no fan of police. I know there're MANY wolves in there . I know they also give common people a tough time. But now the news is "Nihang sikhs cut off the hand of police that wanted to impose curfew for safety of people" . How does that sound ? it ironically puts the nihang singhs in a negative light, and on the wrong side of things

you have the sitaution that one curfew was rolled into another then another without respite to get fresh supplies that is not on you cannot keep two months worth of fresh perishables for that long in hot countries especially those without fridges . This is injustice on the people of punjab especially since we know you need vitamin rich food to survive the disease.

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The Muslim is different from the Hindu. If a Muslim hates you, you can sense his hatred or hostility. But the Hindu will only like you if you please him or fight for him. They praise you if you fight the Muslims. But the moment you fight for your self respect or fight for Sikhi and Punjab then he will say the Sikh should be shot.

just have to look at the aghirtakhana towards Guru Sahiban from the get go. Look at the rescue of the rajey and Princes by Chevvin Patshah what did those guys do after ? they and their progeny turned into enemies of Guru TegBahadur ji and Dasvin Patshah

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah, why wear a pagh but have no Kara to protect your hand or grow your Kesh?

yh  i used to think all the punjab policemen kept their hair    but most of them dnt and they wear their pagh like a hat!  whats the point of that!  in india you can tell from the back of their neck that they are moneh with paghs    stupid really 

my mums brother in india knows a few policeman and one came around our house with his pagh in his had and he was monah!  and then they just pop it back on     

then people wonder why sikhi is struggling 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh  i used to think all the punjab policemen kept their hair    but most of them dnt and they wear their pagh like a hat!  whats the point of that!  in india you can tell from the back of their neck that they are moneh with paghs    stupid really 

my mums brother in india knows a few policeman and one came around our house with his pagh in his had and he was monah!  and then they just pop it back on     

then people wonder why sikhi is struggling 

Begs the question are they really monah?

47 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

A sensible discussion in the link below shows how these criminals went to war over vegetables and let the whole community down with their criminal actions.

And here posters are going off track and not understanding the real picture.

Yeh I agree!  Those Criminal Police Officers completely used disproportionate force with their Lathis, especially now that you just pointed out that the Singhs were just out looking for Vegetables to feed their families.  

1 minute ago, TigerForce1 said:

Yeh I agree!  Those Criminal Police Officers completely used disproportionate force with their Lathis, especially now that you just pointed out that the Singhs were just out looking for Vegetables to feed their families.  

Please listen to the whole video and don't just to conclusions. It was the criminal so called Nihangs who went so low as to go to war over vegetables and insulted their uniform.