nihangs fight with punjab police

7 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Please listen to the whole video and don't just to conclusions. It was the criminal so called Nihangs who went so low as to go to war over vegetables and insulted their uniform.

Bro you understand how that can just as easily sound like didn't respect their totalitarian authority when denied food?

What about uniforms deserve unwavering respect exactly?

14 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Please listen to the whole video and don't just to conclusions. It was the criminal so called Nihangs who went so low as to go to war over vegetables and insulted their uniform.

What the same uniform those haraamis use to harass common folk whether they are young, elderly or female.  That same uniform that they use for the extrajudicial killings throughout Punjab.  They can ‘F’ Off out my homeland and take their hand ? with them.  You can do one too!

So many simpletons on this site.For those who have understanding difficulties, let me make it as easy to digest as I can.

There is a strict curfew in place at the moment in Punjab. You need a pass to get around it.

These criminals first broke the curfew and then tried to run away like mice when challenged.

Then attacked an unarmed cop and chopped off his hand. 

Now they have been arrested and will live happily after behind bars.

Sikhs only raise their weapons for defending the downtrodden not for attacking over vegetables.

Feel free to ask if this is still too difficult to comprehend.

15 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

So many simpletons on this site.For those who have understanding difficulties, let me make it as easy to digest as I can.

There is a strict curfew in place at the moment in Punjab. You need a pass to get around it.

These criminals first broke the curfew and then tried to run away like mice when challenged.

Then attacked an unarmed cop and chopped off his hand. 

Now they have been arrested and will live happily after behind bars.

Sikhs only raise their weapons for defending the downtrodden not for attacking over vegetables.

Feel free to ask if this is still too difficult to comprehend.

100% correct. They should face the full force of the law. 

I'm flabbergasted by the previous replies to this thread.

1 minute ago, DailyMail said:

100% correct. They should face the full weight of the law. .

Thanks bro. What is so funny here is that simpletons cannot focus on the issue being discussed and bring in all the baggage from all over to try to justify the crime.

As Sikhs we should be different and have the moral strength to call  the spade a spade.

17 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Till now we only know the police side of the story and going by that they are being condemned. I would like to see the Nihang side of what happened. What did the police say or do to them that led to the violence.

Lol the cops said to them don't start a war over vegetables. Nec minut the Nihangs went chop chop??

11 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Till now we only know the police side of the story and going by that they are being condemned. I would like to see the Nihang side of what happened. What did the police say or do to them that led to the violence.

The responses on this thread are shocking.

What could possibly invoke a response to severe a hand of a man who is upholding the law? What could possibly justify such a barbaric criminal act?

India is under a stringent lockdown  - for their own benefit. The driver was simply asked to show his pass which is required when a curfew is in place. 

These people are nowhere to be seen when the Sikh nation is under attack, but a copper asks for a curfew pass and he amputated the poor man's hand. 

I'm glad to see that the Buddha Dal has condemned this act of criminality, which is more that can be said by most of the people in this thread

http://dailysikhupdates.com/buddha-dal-96-crori-response-to-asis-hand-chopped-off-incident/?fbclid=IwAR30_ieEIW_GEsdlQkN4U4QTzziVXVC0S7hKaf-2bQBiX4qaCpKezcuOSmY