nihangs fight with punjab police

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

not that i am aware of.

sau sakhi mentions Dasmesh pita taught rajput kings how to hunt lion and later ate the lion meat. So the fanatic vegetarian gang might get offended.

https://jhatkamaryada.com/2017/09/29/sau-sakhi/

interesting...well i am a vegetarian lool ..maybe vegans will get offended

31 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

veer

can u tell a bit more about the multiple opponents and which parts of india will they target individually?

In multiple opponents I mean India being a multi ethnic, multi religious land it will probably collapse based on these lines much like how multi ethnic states like Yugo Slavia and syria collapsed. And much like Syria and yugo Slavia it is an artificially created nation.

12 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

In multiple opponents I mean India being a multi ethnic, multi religious land it will probably collapse based on these lines much like how multi ethnic states like Yugo Slavia and syria collapsed.

at my previous workplace ,there was a haryanavi jaat. He told me that u sardaar jatts shud make khalistan and  free us also from bamman/baniya rule of delhi.

we harianvi jaats want self rule.

so yes india will easily collapse on ethnic/ religious lines.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

For a hypothetical Sikh homeland to have a realistic chance of bearing fruit, it simultaneously needs India to be in a state of fatal decline, dare I say near destruction. I know that sounds like a terribly mean-spirited thing to say, but a healthy, scheming, conniving India would work day and night to undermine a Sikh country. If, however, they were labouring under their own issues, perhaps larger global problems, it would distract them from pouring their energies into messing with us. Believe me, if a Sikh homeland was wrested from India, the things they'd do to humiliate Sikhs for having the temerity to go their own way, would make their localised actions in the Punjab during the 80s and 90s seem like child's play.

Being stuck in the middle of the Indians and the Muslims is a huge problem, because our entire mythology, history, and culture is split between those two lands.

unless ofcourse, both of them cease to exist . and you have the entire subcontinent for yourselves. 

On a mystical plane , I always wondered painfully how sikhs got such a short end of the stick in 1947 . But then it occured to me perhaps just a small country was too little for our karmic deeds . perhaps god is planning something big . but it needs time . 

again who knows.