nihangs fight with punjab police

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Well that's the thing hell breaks loose in jannah.   wine and sex outside of marriage is prohibited in islam unless shes som1 you have captured in war    but after you die allah rewards you with wine and hooris    in jannah there are rivers of wine.   The hooris are unlimited.  It's basically a rewards for following islam and all the restriction on earth     It doesnt say what the women get though as reward  lol! 

This is interesting because they I dont think they got this from christianity. In the gospels a man asked jesus if there is relationships/sex in heaven and jesus said no  that there are no vices in heaven and that one becomes like an angel  becomes pure       which makes more sense! 

Thing is there is no spiritual progression in islam    you just follow some rules and stay within the limit of those rules  and then that's it     it's about pleasing allah by staying within his restrictions. 

While with sikhi  your supposed to progress spiritually.

Why would people who have become like Sants/pure  want to go anywhere near what allah promises in Jannah! 

bro 

plz tell in Islam, where do the animals go after death?

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Well that's the thing hell breaks loose in jannah.   wine and sex outside of marriage is prohibited in islam unless shes som1 you have captured in war    but after you die allah rewards you with wine and hooris    in jannah there are rivers of wine.   The hooris are unlimited.  It's basically a rewards for following islam and all the restriction on earth     It doesnt say what the women get though as reward  lol! 

This is interesting because they I dont think they got this from christianity. In the gospels a man asked jesus if there is relationships/sex in heaven and jesus said no  that there are no vices in heaven and that one becomes like an angel  becomes pure       which makes more sense! 

Thing is there is no spiritual progression in islam    you just follow some rules and stay within the limit of those rules  and then that's it     it's about pleasing allah by staying within his restrictions. 

While with sikhi  your supposed to progress spiritually.

Why would people who have become like Sants/pure  want to go anywhere near what allah promises in Jannah! 

apparently and this I watched in a video the mulah said women would still be married to their husband  i.e. still not be able to say zip about his behaviours or being able to refuse his wants . What a bleak outlook , no wonder most muslim females look broken .

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

As a Sikh, I got the brains to outwit a Brahmin, I got hustle to out-hustle a Bania/Vaisya ,I can out-fight a Kshatriya and I get down and get my hands dirty and get stuck in like a Shudra

Yh   a sikh is a combination of all castes/qualities    I watched katha on this. 

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Look at the jealousy from Hindus extremists..? ...

Problem with some Hindus is that they see any step Sikhs do independently of them as a step towards independence. That's why they opposed the Punjabi language in favour of Hindi and still to this day Punjabi Hindus speak Hindi instead of Punjabi. Now all of a sudden they want to reclaim Baisakhi.