nihangs fight with punjab police

17 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Bibi, can you sunmarise the videos you've sent and who's really guilty, please?

seems the gaddi involved in the second film was a congressi vehicle  not the same as the nihangs one in the first, there is scripted feel to the whole thing to open the punjab police's chances to raid ALL gurdwarey and nihang camps/homes/derey . only two guys jumped out what happened to the other two ?, why did they leave the injured sikh police officer to be picked up by passerbys and taken to the hospital.

seems that it was a false flag operation to badmouth nihangs and gursikhs again. I was amazed how quickly they managed to get so many officers and commandos together in a rural location.

it is to distract from vaisakhi , they made sure to destroy the continuance of akhand paat by taking female paati off tabiya , golak/langar paise stolen .

Covid 19 is being used to punish sikhs and muslims degrading them , accusing them of spreading it  , only reporting faith if non-hindu. despite langars openly feeding people , providing rooms for quarantine or doctors  quarters throughout India . it is clear that everybody is noticing  it and the congratulations from so many leaders and organisations outside India has burnt up Indian politicians and the whip hand has been set into motion via Captain.

So far three suicides of sikhs after abuse by punjab police , one cafe owner, one student and one family man, just watched a video of bibi arrested for asking police for ration pack , which they have stockpiled in their station . she had been asking for four days and was at the limits of starvation.

From what I have heard, the nihangs were going to feed the nk poor migrants workers who have no income and no way bbn of feedungnthemselves. The police were refusing and were cussing using very bad language.

I think we should support the Nihangs because they will already he punished by the law. 

And kirpaan has the word aan in it. Which is like anakh. So perhaps its right to raise ur weapon for self respect.

https://youtu.be/HgtMC6bT8Mw

Tough. Sounds like removal of barriers require filming prior by group of people explaining why the barricade is going to be temporarily removed or bypassed, then film the bypass very publically and peacefully and if force is necessary take heads not hands, or use restraints on these cops and set them loose down the road. But caress or kill only. Anything in the middle doesn't work.  It's a no win situation already.  The world powers are backing people into a corner. 

It was really eye opening for a few select members to come here and try and spin this narrative against our fellow Sikhs so fast. 

It will take brave people doing what's right, and of course it was Sikhs, of course it was Nihangs who shed light on this and were the first to pay the price. Jo bole so nihal!

Really the system at large has proven it's total inability, and total lack of qualification to govern anything. We need to start making collaborative Jathas.  Secure food caches and wells and stock personal defense weapons worldwide. Seed banks, and a certain amount of farm lands. We need to be educating our own families in Sikhia and Shastar Vidya followed by foraging, math, science, engineering, farming, textiles, and metal work. The world at large is too Evil and too Ignorant for us to rely on. 

I'm really interested on a dialogue within the Sangat on timeless living, collaborative living. We need to reduce our addiction to currency and collaborate locally into globally.

• 2 weeks later...

I am highly disturbed and unable to understand the mentality of the people here justifying the attack.I accept that Punjab Police can be barbaric or uses torture tactics but how can you justify the attack on that particular policeman.Was he the one in the videos you shared?How can we possibly justify the cutting of the hand of man. Whatsoever may have been the reason but this attack is in all ways barbaric and must be condemned.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:39 AM, karan7001 said:

I am highly disturbed and unable to understand the mentality of the people here justifying the attack.I accept that Punjab Police can be barbaric or uses torture tactics but how can you justify the attack on that particular policeman.Was he the one in the videos you shared?How can we possibly justify the cutting of the hand of man. Whatsoever may have been the reason but this attack is in all ways barbaric and must be condemned.

So you're saying the police who use rape and torture should be able to stop the Gurus Langar and beat Nihangs publically while they do Seva? I guess they get to fight back after they get Shaheed?  Or from prison without charges?