Prayerrequest for Sikhs

Kau89r8

5 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Not a few,thousands have been bought over. There is a tremendous increase in the number of churches in the villages.

Casteism and mistreatment of lower castes by the illiterate pendus in villages  has been responsible for these conversions.

We are defo to blame...caste system, lack of education so on...They're building biggest church in jalandhar! Amritsar, many churches, they're leeches...but unfo its not just lower caste anymore or poor ..When i went India few years ago, no only was i shocked amount churches built, Jesus poster everywhere but normal Punjabi Jatt.munde .they'd be wearing huge crosses and have cross tattoos...couldn't believe it 

One thing  Modi gov has banned the foreign christian missionaires etc....but its too late now...esp Punjab breaks my heart..

Unfortunately even Punjabi born into Sikh families in West esp kuriye also convert Christianity ...'they couldn't connect to 'Sikhi'

You know that punjabi actress Sonam bajwa...she also born Sikh family converted christian....sad to see 

This why we need to start preaching Sikhi to non-punjabis...esp Eastern Europen, Russians, Latin America, Africa ..not just a white washed textbook version Sikhi..

We need also investment to advance Sikhi and Sikh interests only..example on films focusing Sikh history, misl era period, british raj, Hari Singh Nalwa...few examples 

11 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Jesus poster everywhere but normal Punjabi Jatt.munde .they'd be wearing huge crosses and have cross tattoos...couldn't believe it 

a lot of pastors are actually jatts, khatris etc      they deliberately do this you know    

theres a lot of parchaar at churches  so i guess thats why people a drawing into it     and a lot of the pastors are very charismatic.

also its a matter of money and power as well        

Christianity is no longer associated with the poor and dalits anymore     its one of the reasons why they used pastors from general castes  and its working     ones you have people from general castes becoming christians   which is already happening  then the masses will start converting     thats how it works   

punjab also has not seen any christian violence   so thats why they are flourishing there   shiv sena/bjp for some reason havnt reacted with aggression towards the Christianity missionary stuff   coz believe me far more hindus in punjab are converting than sikhs are    but for whatever reason the shiv sena lot havnt done anything yet

its either that   or the hindus will have to do what they usually do and make jesus into another devta or avtar   that will end the spread of christianity in punjab

but nothing has been done as of yet  

41 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

this is what they do!  they perform "miracles" on stage carry out "exorcisms" on stages  and that is enough to convert people in punjab!   they offer exorcisms and that is enough to attract people      thats all they need! 

a lot of this is to do with the simple minds of the people!   

if you look at christian videos in punjab on youtube  a lot of them are about exorcisms and releasing evil spirits from the body    which are all fake because they just use actors lol

they know people in punjab are into all this stuff  and now they are using it       its all it takes to attract people    

a stage with a bit of music, sparkly colours, pastor shouting and performing a "exorcism",  drama     and thats it  people are convinced and converted! 

these churches are using the same tricks as the deras   

33 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

We are defo to blame...caste system, lack of education so on...They're building biggest church in jalandhar! Amritsar, many churches, they're leeches...but unfo its not just lower caste anymore or poor ..When i went India few years ago, no only was i shocked amount churches built, Jesus poster everywhere but normal Punjabi Jatt.munde .they'd be wearing huge crosses and have cross tattoos...couldn't believe it 

One thing  Modi gov has banned the foreign christian missionaires etc....but its too late now...esp Punjab breaks my heart..

Unfortunately even Punjabi born into Sikh families in West esp kuriye also convert Christianity ...'they couldn't connect to 'Sikhi'

You know that punjabi actress Sonam bajwa...she also born Sikh family converted christian....sad to see 

This why we need to start preaching Sikhi to non-punjabis...esp Eastern Europen, Russians, Latin America, Africa ..not just a white washed textbook version Sikhi..

We need also investment to advance Sikhi and Sikh interests only..example on films focusing Sikh history, misl era period, british raj, Hari Singh Nalwa...few examples 

this in indeed a sad and shocking state of affairs. It has shown how miserably our lack of leadership has failed us.

But we as Sikhs have also been responsible for this decline. We donot teach the basics of Sikhi to our children, leaving them confused

and open to be misguided by fraudsters of other religions easily.

Patitspana among youngsters is directly linked to this.

How we will address this serious issue is a multi million dollar question.

Strategies of abrahamics must be studied adopted and used against them. They are waging a war of ideologies by stealth and if we see our selves as a warrior nation we must be ready for the challenge.

We all have the power to take on abrahamic missionaries yet most of us are allowing this to happen without directly confront them with the falsehood they preach. We all have the power to get on social media and give Sikhi parchar to sikhs and non-sikhs but we chose not to thinking miracles are going to happen without our own individual efforts.

The elder pakistani muslims are right when they say the muslims see the storm coming and prepare and hindus act when the storm is on them and the Sikhs look back after the storm as done its worst wondering where the horse has bolted to.

The Jews seem to be the only ones not going around converting minorities but then gain the freemasons is basically kaabalah mystical judaism in all but name even they admit it so writing it in their books. So they are too converting people to their religion by deception using freemasonry as a cover.

Must read: cant believe they get away with such bs!

http://evangelicalfocus.com/blogs/5230/Leading_Sikhs_to_the_utimate_guru             

I desire for my Sikh friends and family to know Christ. If you have Sikhs in your community or will encounter them on a mission trip, there are a few things to keep in mind."

https://www.imb.org/2018/01/26/im-a-sikh-and-this-is-what-i-believe/

32 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Must read: cant believe they get away with such bs!

http://evangelicalfocus.com/blogs/5230/Leading_Sikhs_to_the_utimate_guru             

I desire for my Sikh friends and family to know Christ. If you have Sikhs in your community or will encounter them on a mission trip, there are a few things to keep in mind."

https://www.imb.org/2018/01/26/im-a-sikh-and-this-is-what-i-believe/

Shouldn't they want you to know God?  So called christians today are actually cultists. They've substituted a man for God who's message was to look to and love God.