What will Western Sikhs do when the whip-hand becomes Islamic in the next few decades?

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not one response that proposed a solution to confront the problem and curb the issue before it becomes the everyday normal. Instead, let's traipse from one country to the next like a bunch of rootless gypos. 

It is something no one can answer because no one knows how to. 

What we lack is political power.

It is something that can only be done by a cohesive minority of Sikhs before the rest of Sangat can jump on the bandwagon.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not one response that proposed a solution to confront the problem and curb the issue before it becomes the everyday normal. Instead, let's traipse from one country to the next like a bunch of rootless gypos. 

Some uncomfortable truths not for the faint hearted. But to go forward, sometimes you have to go backwards and ask "WWOAD" (what would our ancestors do) . 

A leaf from sikh history :  There was a time when reality really was like the hypothetical premise of this thread. What if we have to live in a predominantly muslim society , at their mercy. It happened to us in 18th century. After Guru Gobind Singh ji left physical body and Baba Banda Singh bahadur also , Sikhs were leadership-wise orphans. But Sikhs never ran away . And even when they did , there was always a proportion who fought in the thick of it , surrounding lakhi jungle near Bathinda and some Rajasthani deserts and himalayan foothills provided us refuge in the 18th century persecution" . They were like canada to us back then lol. But we still have likes of sikhs who were persecuted. We saw the horrors of charkhadi , the aare , our women in mir mannu's jail and what not ! Now I am not saying we hope to repeat all that. But we have to remember our ancestors emerged stronger out of all of these horrors. And these horrors continued for 100 years ! We came to become rulers of the place with our capital where blood of tens of thousands of our were shed, Lahore !

An allegory and set-in-stone precedent from Sikh history Two elder sons of Guru Gobind Singh attained martyrdom in the battlefield , the younger "laadle" 2 attained martyrdom in the control of enemy and given an option to escape death at the price of religion, still chose death. This is set-in-stone because  what was to follow till date. All of sikh martyrs either died in battle field fighting enemy , or even when captured by enemy , tortured to death, but didn't give up sikhi. So this will continue in future as well.

Solution : 

Whether its democracy or other forms of govt, having a majority or atleast considerable numbers is always a bonus. Sikhs maybe should have better numbers. I wonder why we breed so less. ?!! other less-nobler people are having too much kids. We always help others. World could have more of us. But for some reason, we always have lesser footprint wherever we are. We are becoming a minority in Punjab. I can show you 1000 fb pages where punjabi hindus (including migrant hindu laborers from UP bihar) are increasingly becoming assertive of having their pie share in punjabi identity . Punjabi identity itself , as has been for so long sikhi-centered will stop being exclusively sikh-centred. 

Sikhs need to raise better kids. Go against the flow. Don't let your children go with too much technology since young age. Let them write on book using pencil , not those fancy ipads .They dont need ipads when they're 3 yr old. Watch what they do on social media . helps reduce cases of grooming. Brainwash them for good since childhood. Open more sikhi-community schools where we teach both secular and sikhi education to kids. How come muslims do it so successfully ?

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It is something no one can answer because no one knows how to

What we lack is political power.

It is something that can only be done by a cohesive minority of Sikhs before the rest of Sangat can jump on the bandwagon.

This current Corona situation is a good indication of the response we should expect from law enforcement and the government in how they'll enforce certain emergency directives with little to no warning. Of course, the specifics will be unique to the situation, but this is a good practice run of what to expect, particularly in how society is expected to knuckle under and obey all government instructions without question. 

Simple solution and perhaps the step one in solution is

increase your numbers. Trust me even when you start doing, it's nowhere close to how rapidly your enemy breeds. Still it helps in increasing numbers

but sikhs are very good in generating saucy songs , I wonder how come so little of that translates to bedroom action. Some ppl on this site itself has rebuked this idea. Well ur choice

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Simple solution and perhaps the step one in solution is

increase your numbers. Trust me even when you start doing, it's nowhere close to how rapidly your enemy breeds. Still it helps in increasing numbers

but sikhs are very good in generating saucy songs , I wonder how come so little of that translates to bedroom action. Some ppl on this site itself has rebuked this idea. Well ur choice

How many kids are you planning to have? 

Having more children is a start. But us Sikhs are doing what every other group is doing and that is having less children.

The world has spent the last 50-60 odd years trying to get the birth rate down. Like China's one child birth policy and improving inoculation for children in combination with women's emancipation. 

Why do you think women's education is prioritised? Because the more women are "educated", they want less children. 

How are you going to persuade our women to have more children?

At first,I was thinking that every Sikh has at least 2 kids but I can see in many families that has dropped down to 1 in the past few years. 

I worked with many goreh and some of them don't even want kids. They are committing demographic suicide. 

I don't want our people to get into this situation.

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

How are you going to persuade our women to have more children?

So in the first generation you need to raise girls sikhi based who prefer "hairy" sikhs for husbands instead of the suave-looking the media peddles to them. Its easier said than done.

10 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

How many kids are you planning to have? 

atleast 2 , would love to have 3 if my income supported it. Basically when u have 1 kid , u reduce 1 sikh for next generation but then the effects multiply in later generation. 2 sikhs coming from 2 parents keep the pool somewhat constant. 3 kids is a surplus . and 2 couples with 3 kids each could theoretically give 3 couples to next generation, who in turn if they gave 3 kids each , we have 9 sikhs in third generation , all coming from 4 sikhs in first generation. If you go along these lines , you have 12 sikhs and so on in the next generation. 

This is a very simplistic example . but reality would follow a somewhat criss-cross curve to this one.

Here in India, muslims have their own personal laws which enable them to have 5-6 kids and raise them in poverty, while hindus typically have lesser. I am assuming something similar is happening in UK , with muslims living on benefits , and hence the concern of OP.

muslim appeasement is like feeding a lion , pretending to make it your friend. they only understand when you show them rough ways.

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Earning power is way down. Makes it hard for many people to consider it. Unless you turn to welfare and breed like rabbits. 

Earning power is down because since the 60's and 70's, women have been encouraged to join the workforce.

You are effectively doubling the supply which has in part forced wages down.

One man earning could afford a home and support a family of 4 in the past.

These days you can't do that with 2 income earners. 

23 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I worked with many goreh and some of them don't even want kids. They are committing demographic suicide. 

I don't want our people to get into this situation.

This is the result of luxury-ism. People who're addicted to high standards of living , as most britons are due to colonial loots and industrial revolution, an average briton has had a high standard of living , like in other western countries. 

Now that economy is declining , and with the prevalence of hedonism and selfish romance in marriages, they see kids as burden and stumble in their 'love and sex lives' . Raising kids require certain amount of personal sacrifices. 

Our people might end up in this trap because sikhs mostly are well-to-do and are addicted to a fairly high standards of living.