What will Western Sikhs do when the whip-hand becomes Islamic in the next few decades?

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's clear to me how the chess pieces are being positioned on the board, and it's very sad what will happen in the future. Those of you with money and resources should think of your coming peeriya, and should consider leaving if you can. Be original. Be a pioneer. Go somewhere where no Sikh has ever been. Don't follow the herd. Look where it's got us so far. Use faith and chardhi-kala to make something new. Pre-empt the devil. Don't use faith and religion as a crutch to lull yourself into a false sense of security. 

Maybe a group of like minded could start a small farming based colony in a stable poor country. Preferably island nation for added security. Madagascar perhaps. Pay the officials generously. Help the locals generously. Start a mixed school.....and so on.

2 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Maybe a group of like minded could start a small farming based colony in a stable poor country. Preferably island nation for added security. Madagascar perhaps. Pay the officials generously. Help the locals generously. Start a mixed school.....and so on.

I was thinking of this exact place a few days ago. 

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The problem you are going to have to start a fresh place for Sikhs is that once it becomes successful,  the Hindus and Pakistanis will flock there.

This is because once Sikhs move there in droves, you get liberal sjw types that will encourage migration of Hindus and Pakistanis.

Wherever we go, these groups will follow.

That's why we'll need to develop a "mean" Sikh Separatist manner of being. This is a matter of our survival; not some public virtue-signalling for brownie points. The current crop of Punjabis who've recently settled in Europe aren't interested in the kind of thing I'm proposing. They don't have the stomach for it, anyway. Decades of Indian propaganda  post-84 has rendered them useless. They haven't had their fill of Western living. It still holds sway over their desires. This is more for us second or third generation NRIs who haven't been fooled into believing the West has our best interests at heart AND for those of us who can foresee the coming troubles ahead for Sikhs if we don't do something drastic.

Of course, I'm not sure the Madagascans will be too pleased to be overrun by hordes of Sikhs. The irony of that hasn't escaped me, lmao. 

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's clear to me how the chess pieces are being positioned on the board, and it's very sad what will happen in the future. Those of you with money and resources should think of your coming peeriya, and should consider leaving if you can. Be original. Be a pioneer. Go somewhere where no Sikh has ever been. Don't follow the herd. Look where it's got us so far. Use faith and chardhi-kala to make something new. Pre-empt the devil. Don't use faith and religion as a crutch to lull yourself into a false sense of security. 

Amen

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I was thinking of this exact place a few days ago. 

I ve pondered these "future" scenerios all my life. Learning from gur-itihaas, Guru sahibaan never settled for too long at any single place, even towns they founded themselves!

There was a constant movement for security, peace, prachar... it seems to be a feature given the foundation Guru Nanak Dev ji laid. 

This constant flux is an itegral part of our past. Too much settling only leads to stagnation and decline for our community. The trail blazers of our panth need to keep finding new pastures.

What will Western Sikhs do when the whip-hand becomes Islamic in the next few decades?

Sikhs having to live under barbarian inhuman islamic regimes that persecutes them?. Hmm, sounds familiar !

Jokes aside, sikhs will maybe migrate to some other non-western countries. Anyways now that we're used to getting kicked , might as well take it once more , and once more and once more .....

Let 2000 yrs simmer this way. Hopefully the tea will be ready. And Sikhs will finally understand no one is theirs . And then we might have a sikh state somewhere in punjab. 

Jews literally learnt this way and now they have israel.

EDIT -- 

Sorry for the rude comments . Although you have to give it to the muslims for the laalach they have for their apne and prosperity and growth of its community . They managed to fight with majority hindus and get away with 1/3rd of land (pak ) and even then remained back in india and are now causing riots over CAA . They have their fair representation in India too. There is only one national holiday in india for sikhs , but for every eid there's a national holiday , so that adds to 4-5 national holidays for islam in india. 

but that wasn't' enough , they hadn't forgotten the insult that britishers had done to them by destroying their "pious" mughal empire , so they are now trying hard to muslim-ize the kingdom that took away theirs. Most muslims in UK are of paki and bangla descent. 

I mean deviousness asides , you have to give them the claps for it. 

On the other hand, britishers

-totally destroyed our tiny kingdom ,

-messed up our religion ,

-had banned our kirpans

-and tried taking over our holiest sites,

-converted our prince ,

-and then also aided indian govt on how to attack our holiest shrine on holy day

-still has possession of khalsa raj like the valuables of Ranjit singh's family and so on

and what we do ??

we fought for them in world wars, we bend over backwards to garner heaps of praises that hardly translate to anything productive for us in reality . That's why people like Borris Johnson get away with making fun of Taranjeet Dhesi's turban and I am sure the brits in their private gatherings must be making us a laughing stock for how gullible we are to this day and as their servants, when infact british empire is the worst thing , worse than mughals that happened to us.