Sikhs Marrying late - What is the issue

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm beginning to suspect even the most outwardly religious in our community don't actually believe in the whole "ending transmigration" deal. Very little of their deeds and demeanour suggests anything that points in that direction. 

ਜਾਨਨਹਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਪਰਬੀਨ 
The Omniscient Lord God is the Knower of all.

ਬਾਹਰਿ ਭੇਖ ਨ ਕਾਹੂ ਭੀਨ 
He is not impressed by outward display.

Panj kakkars are only good if they help us become better. Unfortunately for many , it just adds to their haumai and 'holier than thou' attitude. 

Some women from india are very adventurous as well  lol!  theres this bird from our pind (daughter of the pind) that lived in southall,  not bad looking for som1 in her 40s! i'll give her that!  anyway her and her husband were illegal and worked in some factory in southall  they had 2 sons in punjab and their dadhi was raising them. The woman only decided to become the factory owners girlfriend and dumped her poor husband!  silly cow thought the factory owner would marry her  lol!   punjabi business men and factory owners have one rakhail one week and another the next!  dont know why she was under the delusion that she was something different.  anyway the obvious happened and he dumped her and moved on!  she then went running back to her husband and he shut the door on her.  my dad and my cousin saw her wondering around on southal broadway  but she quickly looked away and pretended she didnt see them,  not surprising after the jaloos she made out of herself. anyway she eventually got caught buy immigration and got sent back haha! 

she went to her husbands pind where her sons were  (shes a daughter of our pind)   and she discovered her 2 sons had become singhs under the influence of their dhadhi, her mother in law. She got really cross and started having a go at her mother in law saying shes made her sons into "paatis" and "ruined their appearance"  she started demanding her sons to cut their kesh,   and guess what   her sons told her to fck off and do one  lol!   they said to her they want nothing to do with her.  so after getting rejected by her sons she came back to her peke pind (our pind)   and has been living there the last few years.   dumped by her factory owner boy friend, then dumped by her husband and then dumped by her sons   and now shes all alone living with her mum lol   

Iv been around their house when i go india  and she sits there talking quietly, head all covered, "visiting gurdwara every day and reading paat everyday"       honestly the charitars of these kind of women  

any man who accepts back his s1ut of a wife has no honor or shame. 

22 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Some women from india are very adventurous as well  lol!  theres this bird from our pind (daughter of the pind) that lived in southall,  not bad looking for som1 in her 40s! i'll give her that!  anyway her and her husband were illegal and worked in some factory in southall  they had 2 sons in punjab and their dadhi was raising them. The woman only decided to become the factory owners girlfriend and dumped her poor husband!  silly cow thought the factory owner would marry her  lol!   punjabi business men and factory owners have one rakhail one week and another the next!  dont know why she was under the delusion that she was something different.  anyway the obvious happened and he dumped her and moved on!  she then went running back to her husband and he shut the door on her.  my dad and my cousin saw her wondering around on southal broadway  but she quickly looked away and pretended she didnt see them,  not surprising after the jaloos she made out of herself. anyway she eventually got caught buy immigration and got sent back haha! 

she went to her husbands pind where her sons were  (shes a daughter of our pind)   and she discovered her 2 sons had become singhs under the influence of their dhadhi, her mother in law. She got really cross and started having a go at her mother in law saying shes made her sons on "paatis" and "ruined their appearance"  she started demanding her sons to cut their kesh,   and guess what   her sons told her to fck off and do one  lol!   they said to her they want nothing to do with her.  so after getting rejected by her sons she came back to her peke pind (our pind)   and has been living there the last few years.   dumped by her factory owner boy friend, then dumped by her husband and then dumped by her sons   and now shes all alone living with her mum lol   

Iv been around their house when i go india  and she sits there talking quietly, head all covered, "visiting gurdwara every day and reading paat everyday"       honestly the charitars of these kind of women  

any man who accepts back his s1ut of a wife has no honor or shame. 

That is hypergamy of women.

She tried to trade up her husband for what she perceived was as a higher value man and it backfired on her.

There is term of what she tried to do. It is called "monkey-branching"

15 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

You guys have brought up some valid points, but are ignoring the elephant in the room:

Singhs have an extremely difficult time getting married

In fact, it is so difficult, that many just give up

Cheap air travel!  That’s the other elephant.  Everyone is out there clocking up air miles and filling up their Passport.  It’s considered trendy to travel everywhere and anywhere nowadays.  This depletes the disposable income which ultimately leads to maxing out the credit card, so marriage gets pushed further back.  

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

That is hypergamy of women.

She tried to trade up her husband for what she perceived was as a higher value man and it backfired on her.

There is term of what she tried to do. It is called "monkey-branching"

Women with these intentions think they are smart by hooking up with rich men,  but they either end up becoming a bit of skirt on the side which can be disposed any time, or they end up becoming a wife who has to share her husband with several women he has at the side and these wives can be disposed any time too.   You hear about this all the time     either way    they still lost. 

Most rich punjabi men who are business men or factory owners have multiple women  

Women with these intentions think they are smart but in the long run we all know what happens lol 

7 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Women with these intentions think they are smart by hooking up with rich men,  but they either end up becoming a bit of skirt on the side which can be disposed any time, or they end up becoming a wife who has to share her husband with several women he has at the side and these wives can be disposed any time too.   You hear about this all the time     either way    they still lost. 

Most rich punjabi men who are business men or factory owners have multiple women  

Women with these intentions think they are smart but in the long run we all know what happens lol 

For some of these women, it is better to share this man with other women than be saddled with a faithful loser.

The psychology behind this is that if this man has all these women interested in him he must be a high value man.

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

First I’ve heard of this 

Come on   so your saying you've never heard of a rich business man having women at the side? 

We've had a few entertaining public cat fights around here between the wife and side chic  We had one outside our school as well lol 

5 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

First I’ve heard of this 

It's true. Some of these men arrange for "accidents" that pave the way for the current wife to be replaced by a particularly impatient girlfriend who isn't satisfied with being the booty call. The cycle continues at least until the police latch onto the scheme, or the businessman gets a little too overconfident in his brazen schemes of murder.

My dad works in a factory and his boss the owner of the factory was an old punjabi guy and he had a side chic called lally lol!  He was in his 70s and she was 50s  but he had her for decades.  This lally woman nearly drove the factory to bankruptcy lol! 

My driving instructor knew my dads boss   he told me that they were friends back in the days and that this lally bird sucked out every penny from the factory owner. 

Factory nearly shut down but luckily the old man died and his son took over and he made it successful again.

When my dads boss died b4 dying he told his family that he wants his face covered at his funeral and doesnt want any1 to see his face. My dad went to the funeral and  no one was allowed to see him. 

Some of these stories would make great eastenders storylines