Coping with the lock down

Big_Tera

How is everyone coping with the lockdown? Which is obviously necessary to stop the virus spreading. I have so far kept as safe as possible. No going out except for excercise and essentials. 

Usually I am so busy with work and other outdoor activities. Gym, sports, social. It seems strange that we just have to stay indoors 24/7. But the positive is we now have so much time to do things we have been putting off. Ie gardening, home diy, .

On the plus side I am finding that I now have time to engage in hobbies that I never had time to do before such as cooking. I am also exercising more the I have done before. Jogging, cycling..

I'm discovering new recipes to make. 

So far I have  made. Homemade pizza, missi roti. Many more new recipes to try out. lol 

It's a great way to pass the time and discover new healthy and tasty foods. Also I have been doing the odd bit of gardening. It all helps to keep busy and active. 

There have sadly been reports that domestic violence is on the increase due to increased tensions at home..

Also people are turning to drink and over eating.