Christian missionaries tell low IQ superstious Punjabi's if they do not convert and accept Jesus they going to hellfire

genie

I've noticed something about christian missionary vultures with their relative recent surge in activity in punjab from 1990s. What they couldn't manage by force and invasion in 1800's with the racist white christian british empire and brutal troops ruling over them they are achieving with indigenous punjabi evangelical christian pastors preaching to the masses freely and unhindered by any authorities.

These missionary christians slowly groom the unsuspecting naive sikhs and other punjabis telling them Jesus is a guru too and eventually tell them that jesus is only Guru and then he is God they must exclusively follow. That they must reject their previous faith, culture and customs. If they do not their soul will go into hellfire as they will be seen as sinners who rejected Jesus.

It seems something has changed in punjab and the punjabi character in being so secular and liberal allowing abrahamics to invade their minds whereas in previous generations they would have thought it unthinkable to become a christian it would have seen something of a embarrassment of choosing the religion of your oppressor. And the missionaries would not have dared to try and convert Sikhs in punjab especially with them telling our people secretly and openly our religion is from the devil and we are all going to hell if we do not become Christians.

Have we become too tolerant too soft?

Gurbani also talks about hell and jamdhoots torturing you   yet you hardly hear about his in katha at the gurdwara     

iv come across so many sikhs who dnt even know that we believe in hell etc    my cousin sister was asking me about the after life and i told her about dharam raj, jamdoots etc  and how bhai rams book talks about his experience   and her reply was "but sikhs don't believe in hell"   

sadhu singh was a sikh who became a christian during the british raj   sikhs used to throw stones and bricks at his house and windows for being a traitor      now they dnt care   anything goes  

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Gurbani also talks about hell and jamdhoots torturing you   yet you hardly hear about his in katha at the gurdwara     

iv come across so many sikhs who dnt even know that we believe in hell etc    my cousin sister was asking me about the after life and i told her about dharam raj, jamdoots etc  and how bhai rams book talks about his experience   and her reply was "but sikhs don't believe in hell"   

sadhu singh was a sikh who became a christian during the british raj   sikhs used to throw stones and bricks at his house and windows for being a traitor      now they dnt care   anything goes  

Difference is with Sikhi is in our version of hell is for the soul in coming back to creation (could be plant,insect, animal, human,etc) whereas there's is a separate entity of hell where the devil resides and torments the non-believers of jesus.

Guru Arjun sahib mentions the incarnate of people into heaven and hell and back and forth meaning its a state of mind and state of soul because it would be nonsensical for people to have reached heaven and then get chucked in hell as if they were separate from our existence on earth now.

And your right these things are not taught enough to Sikhs its more lovey dovey stuff not the harsher stuff to keep people firm to the guru's boat of Sikhi. Abrahamics are very good at keeping their congregation compliant and terrorized with crazy visions of doom if they do not follow the narrative of the bible bashing pastor.

The emphasis in Sikhi version of hell has not been conveyed to the masses. A hell could be you being born an insect and being burnt alive by bush-fires or deliberately by humans. Or being born as an animal which is going to be slaughtered for food. Hell can also mean when you are suffering in physical or mental pain and not enjoying this life the cure is following the Guru.

As for jamdhoots i think they are reserved for people who have done the worst of crimes/sins and they are sent right after you die and just before judgement is passed on you to be reincarnated back into existence again.

Genie ji has identified a very important matter that Sikhs have ignored for too long. Sikhs have put almost their entire focus on Hindus but have ignored other enemies who are just as ਕਮੀਨੇ such as Christians and communists (ਕਾਮਰੇਡ). 

Most of the Christians in Punjab are rice bag converts. They have sold their souls in exchange for some material benefit. 

These fake Babas that belong to the Radhasoami, Kooka, noormahalia, sacha sauda etc are bad but they are not as dangerous as these Abrahamic cults. At least the followers of these fake babas can always come back to the fold of Sikhism since they hold many common beliefs. But once a person converts to an Abrahamic cult they and their progeny are lost for ever. It is very difficult to reclaim them.

45 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Genie ji has identified a very important matter that Sikhs have ignored for too long. Sikhs have put almost their entire focus on Hindus but have ignored other enemies who are just as ਕਮੀਨੇ such as Christians and communists (ਕਾਮਰੇਡ). 

Most of the Christians in Punjab are rise bag converts. They have sold their souls in exchange for some material benefit. 

These fake Babas that belong to the Radhasoami, Kooka, noormahalia, sacha sauda etc are bad but they are not as dangerous as these Abrahamic cults. At least the followers of these fake babas can always come back to the fold of Sikhism since they hold many common beliefs. But once a person converts to an Abrahamic cult they and their progeny are lost for ever. It is very difficult to reclaim them.

Well said i think Sikhs have not really understood the christian evangelical mindset. Most white westerners have turned their back to Christianity because having born and brought up with it taught with bible from cover to cover it doesn't make sense to them any more. Christian missionaries are selling a very basic version of christanity (like just accept the white man jesus as your lord and saviour and you'll be saved) mostly in the non-white parts of the world especially in punjab in the hope they will take the bait and convert.

We see the social dangers of what happens when christian punjabis start to flex their muscles in 2017 protest over comments made by a sikh guy arguing with a punjabi christian preacher. The Sikh guys innocent comments were seen as blasphemy against jesus and they came out on the roads attacking buses and the public. Demanding the arrest of the guy in their violent protests which the authorities did  eventually do under their pressure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjL6J9RrSXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYlJLcqzEgU

Now we imagine the future if punjab becomes a christian majority state, what would happen to Sikhs and their ability to question Christianity or the motives of rich highly paid pastors. It will be a bit like whats happening to Sikhs in pakistan oppressed and having to be very careful in how they live because always in fear of being targeted by the abrahamic cult members.

42 minutes ago, genie said:

Difference is with Sikhi is in our version of hell is for the soul in coming back to creation (could be plant,insect, animal, human,etc) whereas there's is a separate entity of hell where the devil resides and torments the non-believers of jesus.

Guru Arjun sahib mentions the incarnate of people into heaven and hell and back and forth meaning its a state of mind and state of soul because it would be nonsensical for people to have reached heaven and then get chucked in hell as if they were separate from our existence on earth now.

And your right these things are not taught enough to Sikhs its more lovey dovey stuff not the harsher stuff to keep people firm to the guru's boat of Sikhi. Abrahamics are very good at keeping their congregation compliant and terrorized with crazy visions of doom if they do not follow the narrative of the bible bashing pastor.

The emphasis in Sikhi version of hell has not been conveyed to the masses. A hell could be you being born an insect and being burnt alive by bush-fires or deliberately by humans. Or being born as an animal which is going to be slaughtered for food. Hell can also mean when you are suffering in physical or mental pain and not enjoying this life the cure is following the Guru.

As for jamdhoots i think they are reserved for people who have done the worst of crimes/sins and they are sent right after you die and just before judgement is passed on you to be reincarnated back into existence again.

yh but bani tells us you get tortured in hell as well if you have done wrong things.   its a actual physical place as well.   But yeah its a state of mind as well    a house which has no love for guru, no bani or remembrance of god then that house is narak

The best remedy of dealing with missionaries is using exposure videos and testimony of ex-christians so that Sikhs and other punjabis are not fooled into joining the cult in the first place.

Heres an ex-convert christian who converted back to hindu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihkMjrXtsfM

And heres a youtube channel exposing the crazy antics of christian missionaries in india:

https://www.youtube.com/user/noconversion

desperate christians will go any length to promote their faith. a few yrs back i walked out of the train station and a black woman was standing outside and her little boy was giving leaflets out    coz it was kid and giving you something you feel bad   so you take the leaflet  and as i was walking i checked the leaflet out and it was an invitation to their church!    

their even using kids to give leaflets out because they know people wont refuse something that a little kids is giving to them!  normally when you see middle aged fat women wearing long skirts handing out leaflets  you know their Christians   and everyone walks past them.  

anyway there was this punjabi lady walking who got of the train and was walking in front of me, she also took a leaflet from the kid  when she realized it was christian rubbish she turned around and told me that they are trying to convert us,  she was one of those fiery punjabi ladies and got annoyed    she was like wherever you look every1 is trying to convert us,  she then told me that she lives in southall and every morning walks to the gurdwara to do seva   she said she normally walks past a paki man and his son waiting for the bus  and once the man asked her where she goes every morning   and she said i told him i go to the gurdwara to do sewa   and then she said he turned around and said to her why dnt you trying coming mosque!  she said i said to him why dnt you keep your kesh and become a sikh and if you dont want to then "jaa marja ja ke"   lol   

i dnt know if they do this in india   but you hear christians say "jesus loves you"  all the time   its like their main phrase.  "jesus loves you"  "jesus wasnts to help you"  "save you"  "he died for you"  etc    now imagine some guy whose had a couple of sh1t last few months and is depressed   stuff like "jesus loves you"  "he died for you"    stuff like that can mean quite a bit for som1 whose feeling depressed!     these christians play with your emotions   they take advantage of depressed people in poorer countries and even in these countries 

while sikhs will say  do some path and simran and everything will be ok     which is true    but there is no emotion involved in saying that   if that makes sense.  there isnt that human to human connection in sikhs        its one of the reasons why bhai jagraj singh was so successful. 

imagine som1 who is in debt in india/punjab and depressed   he goes gurdwara  what does he get from that?  then some christian tells him jesus loves him and jesus will help him    there is a difference ... 

people openly talk about their problems in christian circles    we dnt do that