evil punjab police

This is the true face of Punjab police. They've been doing this for too long but are only now being exposed thanks to WhatsApp, YouTube and reporters like Makhu. But when we have some ਅਣਖੀ nihangs who refuse to be victims and live with some self respect then we complain of why they didn't just roll down on the ground with their hands folded and ask for mercy like 99.9% of the victims would do. Instead of giving them Shabaash we condemn those brave men.

26 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

But when we have some ਅਣਖੀ nihangs who refuse to be victims and live with some self respect then we complain of why they didn't just roll down on the ground with their hands folded and ask for mercy like 99.9% of the victims would do. Instead of giving them Shabaash we condemn those brave men.

Unlike nihangs, we hv also given up jangan judhan di baani. if u go to some village or town in punjab, most of the people haven't even heard the name of Sarbloh Granth Ji.

Sikhs these days hv no Abhiyaas of Dasam Granth Ji.

Majority amritdharis might be reading Sukhmani Sahib but we hv given up reading Chandi di vaar.

I'm really not surprised by this   Punjab/India police have been doing this for a very long time. In the 80s they used to strip Sikh fathers and daughters in front of each other.   Its well known fact that Punjab/Indian police sexually abuse the people they arrest.  They use their lattis to torture and sexually abuse men/women

The whole of India is a violation of human rights and dignity. 

The policeman who had is hand chopped off is being hailed a hero on every indian news channel, i wouldn't be surprised if they give him a padma shri for getting his hand chopped off 

look at all of this   these are old photos     this is how they behave 

824218060_2014_12largeimg08_Dec_2014_010311410.jpg.a8c1747618ceac71250daadd34127d74.jpg

359090723_PatialaPolicebeating.jpg.9e20effb6ed75a36d6cd1ad88b00b62d.jpg

2011 punjab police forcefully took off a singhs dastar

File:Sikh's turban removed by Punjab police 1.jpgFile:Sikh's turban removed by Punjab police 2.jpg

File:Sikh's turban removed by Punjab police 3.jpg

remember this one? from few years back 

India's commission for women seek prob into Tarn Taran incident ...

Punjab | Women | Police | Protests | Rape | Sexual Assualt | Delhi ...Harassed by Punjab Police, Sikh youth sits on FAST UNTO DEATH in ...

Omg!  Are they humans or janwars? They look ever so strange to me! They look like asses in human bodies to me.Why are they beating this woman with a stick? Besides, why is she wearing funny clothes in the first place? I have never seen anything like this before. So many men beating one poor helpless woman with a stick! Who are these men? Are they her relatives? Jesus Christ!