Aum Manter in Sikhi?

singh1986

Does Aum/Om manter have any relevance in Sikhi? I have recently been drawn to listening to it play in the background as I'm working... just a simple human voice. I cant seem to find anything Sikhi related with just a voice with very little sound effects, music or instruments?

I have noticed in some Hindu Households they are playing various Manters at low frequency. Do we have any Audios out there of a similar ilk?

Example - 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yh that's what I read   it's a vibration from the centre 

The "day" referred to in Christian scripture isn't a literally day of 24 hours, but a Cosmic Day or a Day of Brahma, which consists of millions of years. That's why Christians get triggered when they try to cram in the story of Creation into 6 human days. The subsequent aversion for evolution stems from this fundamental miscounting of Creation. Those Cosmic Days allowed the cycle of Churasi Lakh to work itself out over the course of hundreds and millions of years. Imagine how relatively primitive those of us who are currently incarnating in human form and making mistakes and generally falling victim to all sorts of frailties. Then imagine the calibre of soul that was the first to incarnate in the human race. No wonder it was Satyuga back then. The scum that passes for human these days were probably dogs and demons as recently as 10 lifetimes ago, lol.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

The "day" referred to in Christian scripture isn't a literally day of 24 hours, but a Cosmic Day or a Day of Brahma, which consists of millions of years. That's why Christians get triggered when they try to cram in the story of Creation into 6 human days. The subsequent aversion for evolution stems from this fundamental miscounting of Creation. Those Cosmic Days allowed the cycle of Churasi Lakh to work itself out over the course of hundreds and millions of years. Imagine how relatively primitive those of us who are currently incarnating in human form and making mistakes and generally falling victim to all sorts of frailties. Then imagine the calibre of soul that was the first to incarnate in the human race. No wonder it was Satyuga back then. The scum that passes for human these days were probably dogs and demons as recently as 10 lifetimes ago, lol.

Yh  thats interesting  i'v often wondered why they see it as 24 hours and not a longer period. Back in school our RE teacher used to say how do we know that 1 day means 24 hours and not 1000yrs   because i think 1 day on earth is very different to lets say 1 day on another planet. but the muslim/christian kids just rubbished what she used to say.