Dream of visiting gurudwara n entered inside with slippers .

Guest Kaur

I had Dream of visiting gurudwara n entered inside  with slippers and then go back n remove it . What does it means ? 

And sometimea i dream of new  place having rivers, stones , bridges ..stormu weather is  there and  inbetween gurudwara is there where i want to go 

Guest Singh

Sometimes dreams mean something, sometimes not. It depends if you are doing naam simran or not.

if yes then dreams are can have some meaning to them. If not doing naam simran dreams are just a by-product of your brain processing information.

I don’t think the dreams you describe means anything significant right now. Slippers - forget about it. Seeing gurdwara - could be a sign you will visit these places sometime in future 

Whenever i feel something horrible in dream it come true so dreams have a lot of connections.  Whenever you go to gurdawara you must be clean., hygiene, etc ,  if you want help just send me message on  *use forum messaging instead of email address*

On 4/20/2020 at 10:56 PM, Guest Kaur said:

I had Dream of visiting gurudwara n entered inside  with slippers and then go back n remove it . What does it means ? 

I also get this exact same dream for many years. Its gut wrenching feeling and then i try to figure out how to fix it and its in panic mode. Must means something psychologically.

Guest Singh
17 hours ago, Guest Sam said:

Whenever i feel something horrible in dream it come true so dreams have a lot of connections.  Whenever you go to gurdawara you must be clean., hygiene, etc ,  if you want help just send me message on   *use forum messaging instead of email address*

Never email random people like this and start telling them details about your life ?

Anyone who has bad dreams and is scared it means something bad just needs to start doing mool mantar daily. Minimum 6hrs. Sorted. 

Only Sants have dreams that cm true... like the following day or within a week. 

For normal folks all dreams mean one thing. Absolutely nothing. Zilt. Nada. HEY! last week I dreamt I was a billionaire last night I dreamt of being a beggar! Dreams have 0 impact on real life for normal folks. 

Guest Nuria K.

Wrong: second state of surti consciousness after dharm khand- gian khand or saram khand etc gets messed up badly by scam- racial extinction scam of so-called biological psychiatry- by and for torture artists - lots of r parents think - erroneously- doctor is big title but kaljug fraudsters of shrinkology have nothing but the absolute worst in store for us and our beloved divine friends of whatever caste colour creed- wake up and smell the lal pyaz pranthey with aloo coriander etc plus fresh taza homemade dahi yoghurt protect mother cow now! Ya one beverage with this breakfast of afpak bharatipanjab : sweet milki tea honey! [your welcome}
so vegetaryan lineages of rigvedic provenance r under attack internationally - everyone desirous of being some stupid fatso saint - <banned word filter activated> to proper soldiers? I’m dharm fauji wishing to litigate biological psychiatry out of existence- dhanvad babes 

Guest Nuria K.

iow dream state of consciousness is messed up by “medication” of allopathy - better tolerate bit of pain or unstable mood than take substance that will mess up current pleasure of dreams at night during sleep and go to fourth state and beyond - guedjieff ouspensky etc Gurbani in first bani illumines the first five states of consciousness surti sach khand and beyond r five other states of being - mine lawyer is Ivy League educated in two leading anglosphere nations - I’m artist - and sportswoman kanyadevi but someone must litigate this nastiness of biological psychiatry out of its misery - future aryadharmic progeny ( next incarnations ) depend upon our bravery - culturally reunifying greater historic wonder that is immortal hindosthan with surrounding lands is paramount - niaz uncle of pak is finest statesman- his divine mother is of bharatipanjab birth- storied land of legends - hey thnx to factory shutdowns Jalandhar can see wondrous Himalayan foothills for first time in about 30 years thirty annum is one divine year - thnx jyotish of iranic panjab lineages- so dream state while awake needs examinations also- life is a divine romance - embrace sacredness of zindagi 

vhgru beloved sangat 108 4ever 

On 4/21/2020 at 6:56 AM, Guest Kaur said:

And sometimea i dream of new  place having rivers, stones , bridges ..stormu weather is  there and  inbetween gurudwara is there where i want to go 

Dreams are symbolic of your place on the path of Bhakti. Keep going.. read gurbani and apply it to your life.