ਸਿੱਖੀ ਦਾ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਦਾਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਲਈ ਹੈ।

I don't know much about him but from what I have read about him he appears to want to make his section of the Namdharis  closer to the mainstream Sikhi which is good and which should be encouraged. He is 100% correct that Sikh should be helping Sikhs first and then help others. This is what every other community does and no community goes out to help others which members of their community need help. His views aren't extreme and this was mainstream Sikh opinion until only a few decades ago before organisations like Khalsa Aid started to subvert Sikh principles and the present lunacy of becoming SJWs started to infect Sikhs. 

Social Justice Warriors - An extremely irrational, spoiled person, often a millennial who thinks it is up to them to change the world. Also known at an SJW. Typically, an SJW is very easily brainwashed by far-left college professors. Very often, they have never had to actually perform physical work in their spoiled lives, and this is reinforced by parents who pay their baby's entire college bill. Very often, an SJW will pass their time protesting, often wearing masks and performing violent acts against people and property. There have been many cases of SJWs attacking people merely for wearing a Trump hat. When presented with ideas differing from their own view, the average SJW fires back with accusations of racism.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:52 AM, proactive said:

What is SJWs ? Can you please explain

Thank bro I am khalsa sikh I believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji I don't believe in these baba's but these people always say Bitter truth.

See this video, I was always looking for these kind of videos

SJW means Social Justice Warrior.

Here is what it means:

In the broadest sense, a social justice warrior is a person that uses complex serious social, economic and political issues as a way to further their own agenda by claiming they are fighting to "correct a wrong"

Specifically, it is used to refer to people claim to be fighting for social justice but are actually validating their own ego, looking for special treatment, or attention.

Ironically Social justice warriors cause more harm to their causes than good, as they are often ill-informed, are uninterested in dicussing issues as they are more interested in being "right", and aggressivley attack all who disagree.

They  just want attention and want to feel special.