SikhismGuide.net - Sevadars Needed

SikhismGuide

SSA ,

We are currently looking for sevadars to help with our leaflet distrubtion. Our office and main centre is located in the London area. So if anyone would like to help with our leaflet distrubtion, charity work. Then please get in touch if your in this area. Our primary method of distrubtion is to hand out Sikhism Guide leaflets outside london tube stations as this is where there is busy footfall. We have distrubted thousands of leaflets so far but need your help to continue with this effort and spreading Guru Nanaks teaching all over the world.

You can email all enquiries about volunteering, with details on how you can help, such as leaflet distrubtion ect to the following email.

sikhismguide@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

Kiran

www.SikhismGuide.net

Strengthen the bonds of brotherhood among the Sikh community and help protect and preserve its Sikh and national identity. Giving great importance to the shared British/western values we all have.

Of the multitude of problems I have with your site, that I will joyfully converse with you about...forever...here is just one glaring problem...

If british values...hold the laughter...were at all based on truth.. brotherhood...then you wouldn't have dismantled the Sikh Empire...or at least given Punjab back as Khalistan during partition then Sikhs..would have a nation...a national identity already. They wouldn't have been murdered by you..and been delivered into rape and genocide in two countries you created. And no...we don't all share your "british/western values". They are in fact antithetical to Sikhi..and historically the enemy not only to Sikhi but the entire world that you invaded, raped, murdered, dismantled and culturally appropriated.  You are devils and always have been. The Roop you wear now in your fake congregation is the same roop you put a kill on sight bounty on in Punjab..

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Strengthen the bonds of brotherhood among the Sikh community and help protect and preserve its Sikh and national identity. Giving great importance to the shared British/western values we all have.

Of the multitude of problems I have with your site, that I will joyfully converse with you about...forever...here is just one glaring problem...

If british values...hold the laughter...were at all based on truth.. brotherhood...then you wouldn't have dismantled the Sikh Empire...or at least given Punjab back as Khalistan during partition then Sikhs..would have a nation...a national identity already. They wouldn't have been murdered by you..and been delivered into rape and genocide in two countries you created. And no...we don't all share your "british/western values". They are in fact antithetical to Sikhi..and historically the enemy not only to Sikhi but the entire world that you invaded, raped, murdered, dismantled and culturally appropriated.  You are devils and always have been. The Roop you wear now in your fake congregation is the same roop you put a kill on sight bounty on in Punjab..

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The site does not support what you have stated. You have  misintpretated what you quoted in your post which is hugely inaccurate. 

May the guru guide to the right path.