Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

On 5/6/2020 at 11:20 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

I like a lot of what you say. But defining Sikh as student only, and God as truth only, and saying there is no religion and no distinct Dharam that we come into accord with, one could almost ..twist.. Sikhi into a philosophy...a study...an athiest like perversion of what it is..turn it into an ISM. As is done to many things. 

A Sikh.. is a student of Truth

God, is Truth, is Sat, as per Gurbani. 

The Dharam, is Sat. Period. Anything else, is illusion. Don’t get it twisted, it’s not complicated as people make out. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Misconception one you like to skip. 

Sikh is not a simple synonym for student only. It refers to actual conscious students of Akal Purakh who practice Dharam. 

Your definition makes everyone a Sikh and a Sikh into nothing. I object. Respond directly and save the fortune cookie. 

Lol. Do you think your responses are cilivlised or even Sikh like. Students of Truth. The student becomes the teacher, the teacher becomes the student. One and the same. No b/s ie maya in between  Stop complicating, it’s simple. 

Just now, Sat1 said:

Lol. Do you think your responses are cilivlised or even Sikh like. Students of Truth. The student becomes the teacher, the teacher becomes the student. One and the same. Stop complicating, it’s simple. 

British think themselves plenty civilized and rape the world with a nice smile. 

7 minutes ago, Sat1 said:

A Sikh.. is a student of Truth

God, is Truth, is Sat, as per Gurbani. 

The Dharam, is Sat. Period. Anything else, is illusion. Don’t get it twisted, it’s not complicated as people make out. 

God is beyond Truth alone. Don't try to replace it with god is just truth. 

There is One Religion not no religion. 

We should never befriend muslims as they will end up burning you. Be civil with them at work and school but never get too close. Conversion is always on their minds, even the less religious ones will try to convert you.

Look at what muslims have done to us throughout history - Killed and fought against several of our gurus, massacred our people in Rawalpindi when they wanted Pakistan to be formed, attacking our girls with grooming gangs and just 6 weeks ago they massacred 30 Sikhs in a Gurdwara in Afghanistan. 

They have always been the aggressors with us, I can't think of any time when Sikhs have started trouble with muslims unprovoked. 

Instead of befriending them we need to retaliate against them when they attack us. I really rate the Sikhs of 1947 who were outnumbered 4 to 1 by muslims in pre partition Punjab, they managed to inflict far more casualties on the muslims than we suffered. Sikhs back then retaliated with ferocity. Today's Sikhs are too busy building mosques for them in Punjab. We should have done something to get even for the Afghanistan gurdwara attack instead of meekly complaining. Once the Coronavirus outbreak is over our idiotic leaders in Delhi will go back to giving langar to their protestors. 

We should never give them support for Kashmir, it makes me very angry when I see some Sikhs marching alongside them at some pro kashmir rally. Let them fight their own battles and we can fight out own. 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:24 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

God is beyond Truth alone. Don't try to replace it with god is just truth. 

There is One Religion not no religion. 

You weren’t speaking to me like a sister before. You need to learn to respect others in action and in your speech before all else. And before you call others uncivilized look at yourself first and ask if you are practicing hypocrisy. 

God is Truth, and everything else is an illusion ie maya. When u see past the illusion and see the Truth, you’re free. Truth is fearless Unconditional Love, Nirboah and Nirvair. That’s why the Gurus said you must Give your head to find him, because the mind must be silenced, until only the true heart speaks. He’s found with love.

There is no religion as per Guru Nanak, no Hindu no Muslim only One. I’m not sure why you continue to twist his words to your own meanings. He made it quite clear. 

Only One God, His name is Sat ie Truth. Fearless, all loving. Nothing I have have stated is different to what we’re taught in gurbani... it’s not my own logic... it’s there for you to take and apply to your life. I’m telling you gurbani, but maybe you should just read and accept it yourself instead. I am wasting my time here. Why you want to confine God to a religion is beyond me, but the fact is that he is you, me, your computer, the words you type. Confining him to a religion is your own egoistic prerogative, complicating things when really it’s as simple as accepting that All is Him.