Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

the kidnapping of women from minority communities happens in most muslim countries. Hindu girls are kidnapped in sindh, pakistan all the time.

egyption copts have been treated like sh1t by muslims for a very long time. Even the muslim prophet muhammed had a egyption coptic slave girl called mary 

they do it so allah will reward them and also its a direct attack on the minority communities and to dishonor them. 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

They really are a backwards barbaric culture.  So much weight and sin on the earth because of them people,  but after all it is kalyugs reign.

Iv been warned about them since I was a child! They also do a lot of black magic  kala illm    so I dnt eat from them.

All my cousins are typical punjabis, more punjabi than sikh  but even they stay away from muslims. 

This is why it angers me when apne join hands with them over Kashmir or over this Citizen Act that Modi passed. Or they think there is some Punjabi connection with Pakistanis, it simply isn't the case. Even in Punjabi movies they try to have some Pakistani characters these days and show them as our long lost brothers. This is not done on the other side.

What have they ever done for us?

12 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Even in Punjabi movies they try to have some Pakistani characters these days and show them as our long lost brothers. This is not done on the other side.

Yh iv noticed that!  the last few yrs more and more muslim characters are appearing in punjabi movies. The 1st ardaas movie was really gd, but when I saw the trailer for the 2nd ardaas movie it looked crap and all multicultural.

My guess is because punjabi movies are family movies they are popular among Pakistanis aswell  so the directors are trying to cash more money in in western countries. 

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

the kidnapping of women from minority communities happens in most muslim countries. Hindu girls are kidnapped in sindh, pakistan all the time.

egyption copts have been treated like sh1t by muslims for a very long time. Even the muslim prophet muhammed had a egyption coptic slave girl called mary 

they do it so allah will reward them and also its a direct attack on the minority communities and to dishonor them. 

Especially the Yazidi women...i was reading their stories how they were held by isis captive as sex slaves and crying. Just like the Mughals. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Yh iv noticed that!  the last few yrs more and more muslim characters are appearing in punjabi movies. The 1st ardaas movie was really gd, but when I saw the trailer for the 2nd ardaas movie it looked crap and all multicultural.

My guess is because punjabi movies are family movies they are popular among Pakistanis aswell  so the directors are trying to cash more money in in western countries. 

Unlike us on this forum, Panthic minded Sikhs in India have become close and friendly to Muslims. This is all a reaction to the Hindu treatment of the Sikhs post 1947 and 1984 Ghalukara and the ten years of bloodshed that followed. Hindus have a lot of Sikh blood on their hands which pushed Sikhs and Muslims into a strategic alliance. That's why Sikhs in India are always at the forefront when standing up for Muslims in India.

Our movies now always show a positive Muslim character. Even our Punjabi music industry you see so many Punjabi singers singing Sufi islamic style like Gurdas Mann Kanwar Grewal, Satinder Sartaj while insulting Hinduism as Ranjit Bawa recently did. Or look at how Harpreet Singh Makhu always brings Muslims to an interview to present Muslims and Islam in good light but whenever he brings a Hindu it is to argue and fight with them. 

Problem with Sikhs is that either they become very pro Hindu or they become very pro Muslim and they end up being used by both sides as a weapon against the other. Neutrality is the best policy. Let the Hindus and Muslims fight it out and weaken each other.

2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Unlike us on this forum, Panthic minded Sikhs in India have become close and friendly to Muslims. This is all a reaction to the Hindu treatment of the Sikhs post 1947 and 1984 Ghalukara and the ten years of bloodshed that followed. Hindus have a lot of Sikh blood on their hands which pushed Sikhs and Muslims into a strategic alliance. That's why Sikhs in India are always at the forefront when standing up for Muslims in India.

Our movies now always show a positive Muslim character. Even our Punjabi music industry you see so many Punjabi singers singing Sufi islamic style like Gurdas Mann Kanwar Grewal, Satinder Sartaj while insulting Hinduism as Ranjit Bawa recently did. Or look at how Harpreet Singh Makhu always brings Muslims to an interview to present Muslims and Islam in good light but whenever he brings a Hindu it is to argue and fight with them. 

Problem with Sikhs is that either they become very pro Hindu or they become very pro Muslim and they end up being used by both sides as a weapon against the other. Neutrality is the best policy. Let the Hindus and Muslims fight it out and weaken each other.

But your average punjabi is still cautious of muslims despite muslims only making around 1% of punjabis population. Dargahs are accossiated with black magic and fake babeh. If someone from the pind visits dargahs and muslim babeh everyone is a bit cautious of that person. One of my mami accused my other mami of going to a dargah and resulted in a furious exchange of words over the phone lol. 

But it's as if the whole muslim culture is really being pushed onto punjabis through the media with these singers etc.

Sikhs in punjab really do not know what it's like living with Muslim because punjab has one of the smallest population of muslims in india. 

Hindus on the other hand have been living with rapidly growing muslim population for a very long time.