Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

38 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Whenever I meet a decent Muslim out in the real world (which, to be fair to them, is most of them despite what the popular perception is), my brain is saying to me, "I wonder what karams you're working through that you had to incarnate in a religion such as Islam." I can only surmise that Islam is the fruit of Kaliyuga; that such a faith actually managed to catch-on and become so pervasive is due to the drastic fall of righteousness in this age.

Make no mistake, per the Quran, Islam is as adharmic as one can possibly get without succumbing to literal Satanism. Yet, it manages to hoodwink people that it's worthy of being considered a just and valid religion. That's not on merit or quality of the doctrine; it's through the sheer force of numbers!

To further prove the degradation of our current age, the fact that the ruling classes of the earth and other faiths pretend Islam is an equal path worthy of respect and veneration because it exists, just goes to prove how the rulers and leaders of earth have succumbed to adharma themselves. They're cowards and have no morals. 

In this world of paradoxes, you can have adharmic people in dharma and vica-versa.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

in Ludhiana there r so many bhappaas who speak hindi at home and go to mandirs.

they r much more close to Hindus than Muslims.

The ones in the UK also prefer Hindi over Punjabi, even the ones from Afghanistan.

As for going to Mandirs so many Sikhs in Punjab do that. People in India India believe in everything. The Sikhs abroad are more orthodox.

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

As for going to Mandirs so many Sikhs in Punjab do that. People in India India believe in everything. The Sikhs abroad are more orthodox.

I'd say jagga's and jaitere are more popular among rural sikhs than mandirs though. Everyone has a ancestral jagga in the fields somewhere. But sikhs who live in the shahr or near the bhaman/arora mohallas tend to go mandirs and do karva chauth etc.

as for bhappa sikhs most of them go mandirs and their wives keep karva chauth and wear sindoor, speak hindi etc. 

20 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I'd say jagga's and jaitere are more popular among rural sikhs than mandirs though. Everyone has a ancestral jagga in the fields somewhere. But sikhs who like in the shahr or near the bhaman/arora mohallas tend to go mandirs and do karva chauth etc.

as for bhappa sikhs most of them go mandirs and their wives keep karva chauth and wear sindoor, speak hindi etc. 

Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale told the bhappa sikhs in delhi to become proper sikhs and be shastardhari but they dint listen to Baba ji.

Bhappa Sikhs give very less shaheedi.

They earn good money and take good care of the Gurdwaras though.

14 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale told the bhappa sikhs in delhi to become proper sikhs and be shastardhari but they dint listen to Baba ji.

Bhappa Sikhs give very less shaheedi.

They earn good money and take good care of the Gurdwaras though.

yh they dnt really seem to like the whole warrior aspect of sikhi. i remember watching a video of bhai jagraj from bos and he said he met sikhs in delhi who were saying they only believe in the 1st 5 gurus because they were peaceful while the last 5 gurus used violence so they dont follow them. Its mainly rural sikhs that become kharkus and fight for the kaum.

But they are good businessmen. They are intelligent and well spoken. 

both aspects are needed in the kaum ... 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i m telling u the truth. Bhappa sikhs feel rural background Sikhs r inferior to them.

They mock jatts in their homes as Desi and unsophisticated.

In Gurdwara elections, bhappa will die but will never vote for a jatt.

19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh they dnt really seem to like the whole warrior aspect of sikhi. i remember watching a video of bhai jagraj from bos and he said he met sikhs in delhi who were saying they only believe in the 1st 5 gurus because they were peaceful while the last 5 gurus used violence so they dont follow them. Its mainly rural sikhs that become kharkus and fight for the kaum.

The irony is that Bhappe are Khatris who came from Kshatriya. 

They are the warrior class tradionally in India, if there is anyone who should know how to fight it is them.