Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

52 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

So why bother being friends with them?

Be civil at work and school but never get too close. You will get burned. Trust me, I know.

notice how subtle ways they try to get you to get close to islam, when they can't put an aara on your head outright or put you on a charkhadee.

I remember I had an Egyptian uni 'friend', I had already graduated but he had to repeat the final year so I thought I'd help him out a bit as he also lived in Slough. He still had to bring up the islamic nonsense even when I was there to help him.

I was younger and more stupid then but now I wouldn't have bothered to help him or more importantly even befriended him in the first place. They believe if they convert someone they get a place in heaven, so there is big motivation on their part.

Pakistanis, Indian muslims, Bangladeshis, Afghans,Arabs, Somalis avoid them all. The only half decent ones are Iranians but it's better to avoid them as well, as you never can tell.

16 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Pakistanis, Indian muslims, Bangladeshis, Afghans,Arabs, Somalis avoid them all. The only half decent ones are Iranians but it's better to avoid them as well, as you never can tell.

Palestine ... converted black and white Muslims,  ..dont pay attention to muslim and what goes on in islamic world news, social media ......

31 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I remember I had an Egyptian uni 'friend', I had already graduated but he had to repeat the final year so I thought I'd help him out a bit as he also lived in Slough. He still had to bring up the islamic nonsense even when I was there to help him.

I was younger and more stupid then but now I wouldn't have bothered to help him or more importantly even befriended him in the first place. They believe if they convert someone they get a place in heaven, so there is big motivation on their part.

I've also noticed Iranians are better than the rest. Maybe because they are Shia. It is usually always the Sunnis who try to subtly convert you in a sneaky way sort of like a life insurance agent trying to sell you some insurance. Same thing with these Ahmadi Muslims they are no different to the Sunni Pakistanis, same mentality same tactics to convert you.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:51 AM, ChardikalaUK said:

Exactly, Punjab has the lowest percentage of muslims out of any state in the whole of India and that is because we tore them apart when the attacked us unprovoked in Rawalpindi. Sikhs in Punjab today don't know what it's like living side by side with muslims. They realise soon enough when they come to England. Muslims are far worse than Hindus, 100 times worse.

I really don't understand some Sikhs. A lot of them wish for an undivided Punjab where Sikhs, Muslims and Hindus live side by side.  What they don't realise is that we would be a tiny minority in such a state and would be forced to speak, read and write Urdu instead of Gurmukhi Punjabi. 

On 5/13/2020 at 3:52 AM, puzzled said:

Sikhs in punjab really do not know what it's like living with Muslim because punjab has one of the smallest population of muslims in india. 

Hindus on the other hand have been living with rapidly growing muslim population for a very long time.

Yeah my mom lived in Mumbai which has a huge muslim pop and she is always so grateful that the Muslims were driven out of Panjab. Otherwise  she says the streets would be filled with paan and spit and would be so unsafe. 

Ofc ppl can say the same abt sikhs with their curry smell and multiple relatives.

9 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I know its a popular story especially in today's SJW dominated world but just how reliable is that story of Guru Hargobind sahib ji building a masjid when 10th master has written 

ਸਕਲ ਜਗਤ ਮੋ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਗਾਜੇ।।
ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ ਹਿੰਦੁਕ ਤੁਰਕਨ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।।
(Through out the world the Khalsa Panth will be prominent. Within this world the Dharm of the Hindus and Turks will take flight.)

ਦਹੂੰ ਪੰਥ ਮੈਂ ਕਪਟ ਵਿੱਦਯਾ ਚਲਾਨੀ।। 
ਬਹੁੜ ਤੀਸਰ ਪੰਥ ਕੀਜੈ ਪਰਧਾਨੀ।।
(The vidhya of both the Panths(of Hindus and Muslims) is corrupted. Elevate the teesr Panth(over the other two Panths).)

ਮੜੀ ਗੋਰ ਦੇਵਲ ਮਸੀਤਾਂ ਗਿਰਾਯੰ।।
ਤੁਹੀ ਏਕ ਅਕਾਲ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਾਯੰ।।
(Demolish the graves, mandhirs and mosques. Make me meditate on the One Akal, Har Har.)

ਮਿਟਹਿ ਬੇਦ ਸਲਾਵਤ ਅਠਾਰਹਿ ਪੁਰਾਨਾ।।
ਮਿਟੈ ਬਾਂਗ ਸਲਾਵਤ ਸੁਨੰਤ ਕੁਰਾਨਾ।।
(Eradicate the Vedas and eighteen Puranas. Eradicate the Azaan(ਬਾਂਗ), Namaaz, circumcision(ਸੁਨੰਤ) and Quran.)

I think that was meant metaphorically as in destroy the worship of mosques mandars from the minds of sikhs.

Because, some clueless Sikh was saying Zafarnama is not the writing of GGSJ as it says I am an idol destroyer and my mission it to eradicate idols.

Guruji ofc never destroyed a single idol AFAIK. But its true nonetheless. From the houses and minds of Sikhs, idol worship has been eradicated. 

Or it could be a prophecy about the future or not even a prophecy. But the mission of Khalsa. That would be a cool national anthem for Khalistan ?

So just wanted to clarify before antiDasam forces came out again. They also dont like Chaupai Sahib because it says Sikh Ubhaar Asikh Sangaro. Save the sikhs and kill the nonsikhs. They say someone who said Manav Ki Jot Sabhai Ekai Pehchaanbo cant have written that. 

Such black and white thinking...?

1 hour ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Yeah my mom lived in Mumbai which has a huge muslim pop and she is always so grateful that the Muslims were driven out of Panjab. Otherwise  she says the streets would be filled with paan and spit and would be so unsafe. 

Ofc ppl can say the same abt sikhs with their curry smell and multiple relatives.

The Paki Punjabis dont eat paan, that's UP and Bihari muslims. One thing for sure is that Urdu language would be everywhere in Indian Punjab instead of Gurmukhi. 

The partition of Punjab in 1947 and again in the 1960s was good for us.

14 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

So just wanted to clarify before antiDasam forces came out again. They also dont like Chaupai Sahib because it says Sikh Ubhaar Asikh Sangaro. Save the sikhs and kill the nonsikhs. They say someone who said Manav Ki Jot Sabhai Ekai Pehchaanbo cant have written that. 

Such black and white thinking...?

How would you enact this principle in a practical manner? Genuine question, not rhetorical.