Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

2 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

Yep interfaith Anand karaj is highly disrespectful to guruji and mockery of sikhi. Interfaith couples can just go for a court marriage or the non sikh partner should convert to sikhi(by choice) to have Anand karaj. My cousin's wife(hindu) became a Sikh by choice before her anand karaj. She left all hindu rituals like fasting, murti pooja, kesh katal etc and follows sikhi with dedication and passion. My 2nd cousin married his Christian gf via registration office(both are semi practicing their respective religions)

I have noticed a very funny trend  whenever a topic of interfaith anand karaj comes, suddenly, out of no where, many clean shaven/non practicing mona/moni come and justify such Anand karaj as if they are the creators of sikhism and amritdhari/khalsa are extremists. How can someone give an opinion on Sikhi which they don't even practice in the first place? And on top of that, label amritdhari brown men as extremists and women abusers? This is ridiculous.

I don't have twitter but just scrolled through it today and you have half naked females with their breast hanging out quoting bani and telling people what Sikhi is! same with their drunk mona male counterparts! 

Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale said that the son of a Sikh who has cut his hair and does not carry shastar can not go onto stage and preach Sikhi. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

I don't have twitter but just scrolled through it today and you have half naked females with their breast hanging out quoting bani and telling people what Sikhi is! same with their drunk mona male counterparts! 

Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale said that the son of a Sikh who has cut his hair and does not carry shastar can not go onto stage and preach Sikhi. 

Sikh parents are also at fault here. Where are sikh parents when their daughter is sleeping around with muslim/goray/kaale? Where are the proud sikh parents when their daughter is posting semi nude pics on insta or son is getting a weird haircut? Sikh parents are very soft and self centered, they don't spend valuable time in teaching kids sikhi. Both sikhi and medical science have 1 similarity that you don't become a sikh overnight! It requires passion and love for gurus and constant hunger to know sikh history and reading baani daily. But most Sikh parents feel that taking their kids to gurudwara on Sundays or weekends is enough. That's where the root of problems start.

I have seen such foolish punjabi atheist women whose parents are amritdhari yet post anti sikh comments and roam around semi nude. They look like randis and act like one too yet call herself as an "open minded" "liberal" proud sikh who has defeated the oppression of amritdhari sikh men. 

Do you remember "Min kaur" who became famous by an article "Am divorced so no sikh guy wants me" She has been exposed as a sikh men bashing pseudo feminist by an amritdhari Singh on fb when he tagged her about her views on interfaith anand karaj(min kaur supported interfaith anand karaj and insulted sikh men). Miss kaur replied to that Singh rudely and wrote same excuse that every liberal anti sikh writes like "don't judge me" "everyone has their opinion" ??? Now I understand why no sikh man wants her!

7 minutes ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

Sikh parents are also at fault here. Where are sikh parents when their daughter is sleeping around with muslim/goray/kaale? Where are the proud sikh parents when their daughter is posting semi nude pics on insta or son is getting a weird haircut? Sikh parents are very soft and self centered, they don't spend valuable time in teaching kids sikhi. Both sikhi and medical science have 1 similarity that you don't become a sikh overnight! It requires passion and love for gurus and constant hunger to know sikh history and reading baani daily. But most Sikh parents feel that taking their kids to gurudwara on Sundays or weekends is enough. That's where the root of problems start.

I have seen such foolish punjabi atheist women whose parents are amritdhari yet post anti sikh comments and roam around semi nude. They look like randis and act like one too yet call herself as an "open minded" "liberal" proud sikh who has defeated the oppression of amritdhari sikh men. 

Do you remember "Min kaur" who became famous by an article "Am divorced so no sikh guy wants me" She has been exposed as a sikh men bashing pseudo feminist by an amritdhari Singh on fb when he tagged her about her views on interfaith anand karaj(min kaur supported interfaith anand karaj and insulted sikh men). Miss kaur replied to that Singh rudely and wrote same excuse that every liberal anti sikh writes like "don't judge me" "everyone has their opinion" ??? Now I understand why no sikh man wants her!

Just out of curiosity, how are khatri sikhs so devoted to keeping the sikhi saroop intact as compared to the jatts? I never understood it. It would make more sense other way around. You have jatts living very freely in punjab in comfortable majority completely shunning the externals, while the khatris maintain it no matter where they are....be it delhi, mumbai, kanpur, abroad. Even though they live in all these overcrowded metro cities in india as tiny minorities, they still manage to keep the kesh. Am I generalizing too much? What's the reason?

56 minutes ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

Didn't she also work for Sikh Channel - a Sikhi Prachar channel where so many groups like Basics of Sikhi and Sikh2Inspire talk on? 

59 minutes ago, puzzled said:

oh yhhhh i remember that one!  she ran to the BBC and started wining that no Singh wants to marry her because she is divorced!  

The BBC and other British media do not like showing Sikh men in positive light! and i am not sure why that is, we are quite a small community politically irrelevant, so i'm not sure why they like taking a dig at Sikh men now and then. 

There was an article on how Sikh men are trying to stop Women from marrying non Sikh men. This is not true!  many youth were protesting at interfaith Anand Karajs in the UK regardless of the Sikh was a man or a woman marrying a non Sikh person, But the media presented it as Sikh men stopping Sikh women.

Then there was that Sonia Deol piece of rubbish "documentary"  where she go'es into DhamDhami Taksal saying something like "i am a western Sikh woman wearing western clothes and with a haircut  i'm not sure how they will react to me"  As if the Singh at Taksal give a sh!t about who and what you are!

Then there was the lady complaint no Sikh man wants to marry her because she is divorced 

and then Sunny Hundal made some rubbish and interviewed a "sikh man" with his face covered and with broken English trying to explain why interfaith anand karaj is wrong in the middle of a park!  he didn't even give a valid reason! the whole thing was set up

and then that stabbing where 3 Punjabi guys died and all the articles wrote rubbish like "3 Sikh men stabbed in killing frenzy"   they would never mention Christian or Muslim.

Over the years there have been many cases of the British media trying to paint Sikh men in bad light and i have no idea why they would do that!  we are quite a small community and not that politically involved in anything or of any use! 

Mark Tully was another British BBC person sent to India to report stuff to the central government as an agent. He spent some time with Sant Ji and obviously reported everything to his indra 

Indian media is no different. You must be knowing about an incident where few nihang sikhs attacked punjab police. Our indian news channels were flooded with "NIHANG SIKH chopped off cop's hand". When a hindu rapes a girl then news is "Man raped a minor". Even in the infamous rape case of nirbhaya, news was "4 men and a bus driver raped delhi girl". Indian media is ALWAYS biased towards Sikhs. Crime has no religion then why did they mention "nihang sikh" ? Does the judge in the court also calls them as nihang sikhs? They must be having names. Instead of showing this as an individual crime, Indian media attacked the entire sikh community. I have never heard of news like "4 hindu men raped nirbhaya" "Brahmin man killed wife". Basically, Indian media = hindu media = Anti sikh elements = BJP and RSS = Modi(I know many will disagree with me but this is the truth, am a non political person but this is what it is)

Peope like Min kaur, sonia deol and sunny hundal are snakes and traitors of our community. And equally fools are those sikhs who hail them as heroes or well wisher's of community. You won't the believe the no. of sikhs that consider min kaur as gursikh! That's not even funny! Are people blind? 

Then there is "Harnaam kaur" the infamous keski wearing bearded punjabi athleist woman that post nude pics on insta in keski. And some gullible sikhs praise harnaam for keeping beard believing she is amritdhari! I think our people don't spend much time on social media and completely unaware of reality.

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Didn't she also work for Sikh Channel - a Sikhi Prachar channel where so many groups like Basics of Sikhi and Sikh2Inspire talk on? 

She's a fake veerji. Look at her post on "interfaith anand karaj" and also that Singh who tagged her on fb and look at her language how she responded. She's a pseudo feminist and has anti Sikh sentiments. You can call her sunny hundal's sister, only difference sunny hundal does it openly and she does it behind the back. 

2 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Just out of curiosity, how are khatri sikhs so devoted to keeping the sikhi saroop intact as compared to the jatts? I never understood it. It would make more sense other way around. You have jatts living very freely in punjab in comfortable majority completely shunning the externals, while the khatris maintain it no matter where they are....be it delhi, mumbai, kanpur, abroad. Even though they live in all these overcrowded metro cities in india as tiny minorities, they still manage to keep the kesh. Am I generalizing too much? What's the reason?

Simple answer veere, there is NO caste system in sikhi. All Sikhs are sikhs irrespective of khatri, jatt, ramgharia etc. I don't even know my caste and I don't want to know either. Last name is SINGH and thats enough.

Punjabis who follow caste system are not following Sikhi and there is a strong possibility that such sikhs won't follow other hukumnamas like keeping kesh intact either. 

Despite overwhelming population of fake sikhs or punjabi atheists, you will always find a gursikh, a true sikh who follows sikhi with utmost love and passion at any place be it punjab, delhi, mumbai etc.