Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

6 minutes ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

Yes, she drinks a lot and she is using sikhi swaroop as a cheap costume for money and fame of being a "bearded asian girl". How do parents of such girls even allow this? Why sikh parents are unable to infuse sikhi in their daughters? 

Attention  is the coin of the realm in girl world.

6 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Anyone else fasting for Ramadan???? ::) 

This is one of the most shameful things I have ever seen. Sikhs celebrating ramzaan? <banned word filter activated>? Did our ancestors gave shaheedi to see their future generations celebrate non sikh festivals? Thanks for sharing this @Kau89r8 . Didn't knew that some sikhs including keshdharis were so mentally retarded to follow islam. Islam is cancer and mohummad is its tumor. Quoran is literally a book of evil whoever reads it, becomes a terrorist zombie. Any sikh who follows islam or goes to masjid is a TRAITOR  and must be exposed. And those sikhs who worship hindu demi gods, do murti pooja or fast for karwachauth are TRAITORS as well. Waheguruji eho je loka nu sumat bakshan!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

This is one of the most shameful things I have ever seen. Sikhs celebrating ramzaan? <banned word filter activated>? Did our ancestors gave shaheedi to see their future generations celebrate non sikh festivals? Thanks for sharing this @Kau89r8 . Didn't knew that some sikhs including keshdharis were so mentally retarded to follow islam. Islam is cancer and mohummad is its tumor. Quoran is literally a book of evil whoever reads it, becomes a terrorist zombie. Any sikh who follows islam or goes to masjid is a TRAITOR  and must be exposed. And those sikhs who worship hindu demi gods, do murti pooja or fast for karwachauth are TRAITORS as well. Waheguruji eho je loka nu sumat bakshan!

If you think this is 'bad' bro...where have you been living for the last decade?! 😂😂 🤣🤣 It is sad and shameful state of the kaum

• Like 2

On 5/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

That's arbitrary and dismissive. As are all your responses. 

In your opinion...

How is me saying that the Truth cannot be confined and that there’s either truth or illusion dismissive. It’s the Truth, read Gurbani. 

5 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

mashallah mashallah brother *in dr zak naik voice while chewing paan* lol

I have noticed a new trend amoung muslims using full on al-taqiyaa (Deception). They create fake social media accounts of beautiful women taking pics of stunning sexy women and once they amass a large following they start to giving out islamic preaching posts every now and then or go fully all out changing their account 180 by turning it into an islamic account removing all pictures of the woman and just putting up pro islamic grooming posts up.

This tactic could be what we are seeing on twitter with those so called fake singhs. The muslim pakistani's are using fake sikh names on youtube to promote khalistan and on twitter they doing that too whereas the anti-khalistan muslims are making fake sikh accounts to first talk about sikhi to gather a sikh following and then slowly start to bring islam into it a slow grooming process so that not to spoke the sikh following or alert them early on to whats really going on.

The sikh sangat needs to be aware.

• Like 4

😂

image.png.ddf5812323b4050174a2fead88572161.png

Muslims in Atlanta Encourage Children to Mutilate Themselves with ...

Screaming infant's head is cut by knife as part of bloody Islamic ...

Those Sikhs should partake in this Shiaa festival......in solidarity with their muslims brothers 😅

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

image.png.ddf5812323b4050174a2fead88572161.png

These replies are hilarious lol big up to the real sikhs on twitter who are mocking and cussing out the fake sikhs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sat1 said:

In your opinion...

How is me saying that the Truth cannot be confined and that there’s either truth or illusion dismissive. It’s the Truth, read Gurbani. 

I like a lot of what you say. But defining Sikh as student only, and God as truth only, and saying there is no religion and no distinct Dharam that we come into accord with, one could almost ..twist.. Sikhi into a philosophy...a study...an athiest like perversion of what it is..turn it into an ISM. As is done to many things. 

12 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Anyone else fasting for Ramadan???? ::) 

the only time I was tempted to keep a fast for one day was to prove that it was no big thing or suffering because I was sick of the slack behaviour in the workplace and the whinging of my muslim colleagues , they complain about not eating or drinking for 12 hours  when dhan dhan Anandpur Sahib di qila vich  stayed without food for three months and still fought like lions when needed. Guru Ji said it is pointless to do fasts these people are idiots

• Like 1

Reminds me of a muslim troll twitter account who used to post stuff about sikhi then once he had enough sikh girls following him and he following them he would start to mock sikhi and then slowly promote islam and dm sikh girls trying to get to big up islam. Once he got found out and exposed he deleted his twitter or was reported and account removed.

Alot of this behaviour and these kinda anti-sikh trolls been exposed on this page time ago looks like their back to their old tricks

https://www.facebook.com/Awareness-of-fake-sikh-fb-accounts-and-anti-sikh-propaganda-202251613316587

• Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, proactive said:

So according to you it is now ok to associate with the meenas, dhirmalias etc 

Do they attack sikhs in any shape or form? 

@genie He is defo a Sikh ..you can check his social media...plenty clowns like him  just do it for clout..must have boring lives vehli janta that they'd only get attention when they post bakwas like that.. Others  for $$$ or political points...only Muslims clout will score them brownie points...like that MP Tan