Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, Sat1 said:

In your opinion...

How is me saying that the Truth cannot be confined and that there’s either truth or illusion dismissive. It’s the Truth, read Gurbani. 

I like a lot of what you say. But defining Sikh as student only, and God as truth only, and saying there is no religion and no distinct Dharam that we come into accord with, one could almost ..twist.. Sikhi into a philosophy...a study...an athiest like perversion of what it is..turn it into an ISM. As is done to many things. 

@genie He is defo a Sikh ..you can check his social media...plenty clowns like him  just do it for clout..must have boring lives vehli janta that they'd only get attention when they post bakwas like that.. Others  for $$$ or political points...only Muslims clout will score them brownie points...like that MP Tan 

Question - how do you know the people behind the posts are Sikh ?

One can easily on social media get images , setup sikh names , and post stuff which is anti sikh to cause a stir / controversy.

I think they should be ignored , don't give them the lime light , let them do whatever they do behind closed doors ...

1 hour ago, DSG said:

Question - how do you know the people behind the posts are Sikh ?

One can easily on social media get images , setup sikh names , and post stuff which is anti sikh to cause a stir / controversy.

I think they should be ignored , don't give them the lime light , let them do whatever they do behind closed doors ...

That guy is real and the shocking fact is that his wife wrote a children's book about Guru Nanak. These leftist liberal muppets do everything in their power to subvert our kids with their BS. 

On 5/6/2020 at 11:20 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

I like a lot of what you say. But defining Sikh as student only, and God as truth only, and saying there is no religion and no distinct Dharam that we come into accord with, one could almost ..twist.. Sikhi into a philosophy...a study...an athiest like perversion of what it is..turn it into an ISM. As is done to many things. 

You don’t get it. One God, Truth is His name. No image, no color no form. 

Sat is the path, it’s the truth. And we are students of the Sat. Going further we Are Sat, ocean in the drop, drop in the ocean. It’s beyond a sect or institution of any kind. It’s All Pervading.. you, me, the Hindu, the Muslim, the Christian, the horse, the pig. Everything. 

All in One and One in All. That’s the first lesson we were taught, no Hindu, no Muslim, only One. Until people realise that, there’s no real walking further on the path, we’re lost because we don’t see that it’s just a Khel. 

2 hours ago, Sat1 said:

You don’t get it. One God, Truth is His name. No image, no color no form. 

Sat is the path, it’s the truth. And we are students of the Sat. Going further we Are Sat, ocean in the drop, drop in the ocean. It’s beyond a sect or institution of any kind. It’s All Pervading.. you, me, the Hindu, the Muslim, the Christian, the horse, the pig. Everything. 

All in One and One in All. That’s the first lesson we were taught, no Hindu, no Muslim, only One. Until people realise that, there’s no real walking further on the path, we’re lost because we don’t see that it’s just a Khel. 

Yet again you've not responded to anything said. You're talking to yourself.

For someone who claims to love truth you don't deal in it well. Feigned ignorance is dishonest.  Avoiding the issue is dishonest.  Responding to points not made by other posters as if they had made them, when they haven't, is dishonest. 

For example, your first paragraph contradicts me, not anything I said, then makes a statement I agree with as if I'd said something to the contrary, which I haven't. 

You're a deceiver, who hides from truthful conversation. 

Trying to use oneness to create nothingness as is being done world wide.