Feel like dying

Guest Gursimran

Guest Gursimran

Sat sri Akal ji

I am in biggest dilemma of my Life.Recently I got engaged with my parents wish, At that time I was in such a pressure that I have to say yes to a Girl.But later I felt I did wrong.I didn’t have feeling for the girl, I tried my best to fall in love with her and get attached.Regularly did Simran and ardas so that Waheguru show me the way.But Im depressed now.The girl is nice but doesn’t match me in looks and nature ,her family is good.My family and girl’s family are very happy.Girl is in love with me but I have no feelings for her. Now I can neither call of the engagement as I can’t see the families and girl in pain, Im very much depressed as I can’t fake love nd how can I spend the whole life with her ,Im in depression , my mental and physical health is highly effected.

Now I feel like ending my life is the only solution as I can’t go both ways.

I feel like dying .Plzzz suggest.

Guest Why
13 hours ago, Guest Gursimran said:

Sat sri Akal ji

I am in biggest dilemma of my Life.Recently I got engaged with my parents wish, At that time I was in such a pressure that I have to say yes to a Girl.But later I felt I did wrong.I didn’t have feeling for the girl, I tried my best to fall in love with her and get attached.Regularly did Simran and ardas so that Waheguru show me the way.But Im depressed now.The girl is nice but doesn’t match me in looks and nature ,her family is good.My family and girl’s family are very happy.Girl is in love with me but I have no feelings for her. Now I can neither call of the engagement as I can’t see the families and girl in pain, Im very much depressed as I can’t fake love nd how can I spend the whole life with her ,Im in depression , my mental and physical health is highly effected.

Now I feel like ending my life is the only solution as I can’t go both ways.

I feel like dying .Plzzz suggest.

Your parents are not entitled to force you to life a life of their choosing. You should have made up your own mind. You should not be with someone u are not in love with to please a family, it’s your life.

Guest Gagan

You’re clearly loved by many people so please don’t think about dying again.

In life we have to make some really hard decisions. If this is not the person you want to spend your life with, you need to say. Show the girl the respect of being honest with her. Any marriage will fail  without being built on honesty.

Yes the girl, her family and yours will not be happy. But they will get over it. The girl deserves a boy who will love her. And your parents deserve to see you happy with someone you really do love.

So find the courage to say no. You’ll know when you find the right person. Until then take care of your health. 

I agree with @proactive bhaji/bhenji, unless theres something you dont know or arent telling that is a red flag, this seems likes a good proposal. 

so the problem is physical attraction? Well that never remains constant. The body starts to age and then what should you be attracted to? What is that you cant get past? Try to see her values and character. Thats what stays mostly