Sikhi and LGBTQ+ ...

Kau89r8

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, I know. I was watching Mahabharata on YouTube for a few days, and I got carried away. ?

Those tweets are just something else. Imagine placing subversive Jewish Marxist-Lennism as the standard to which Dhur ki Bani is interpreted and measured. Western brainwashing has done its job. What a state of affairs.

Seriously bro, something drastic needs to happen....its out of control...like you mentioned someone needs to come and clean house asap...we are so f#####

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

image.png.4108a80db20f488cf90966e666cd6d7b.png

image.png.d4ad47ed00f823b737b6aab6f2ecd05f.png

Cant believe majority of 'Sikhs' today.....its only matter of time when Gay Anand Karaj will start happening ..and sad part it we wont be able to do jack all....

I don't have much hope left in our kaum....we are beyond repairable ...so embarrassing we turned ourselves into ...

It has already happened few years ago in america between 2 3HO white western so called sikhs not sure if their so called marriage was performed in presence of SGGS Ji though but most if not all gurdwara's in the UK would not allow it they have even put a stop to inter-faith marriages now.

However surprisingly there has been gay marriages between muslims recently in the west.

These tiny minority of homosexuals are not a threat to Sikhi as Sikhi is far bigger than the LGBT agenda / ideology. To us its just abnormal behaviour and thinking if they claim to be gay/lesbian Sikh. They should be just left alone to do their thign and they should leave us alone to practise our faith how its always been practised. We do not see it what homosexuals get up to will cast these people into hellfire like abrahamics do this is why most Sikhs do not kick up a fuss with them. We are tolerant and patience people.

4 minutes ago, genie said:

One thing i noticed is some of these so called sardars advocating for LGBT rights have been become so feminised so brainwashed so beaten down by their own friends, family and society and as a result they feel they dont get women giving them attention so start to feel rejected and start they belong to the LGBT community as they accept any sexual desire regardless of its abnormality.

We saw a few cases where Singhs been caught making out with homosexuals/shemales/trannies. All these people are confused atheist punjabi's they need to understand they are not following Sikhi they are following adharam (atheist/irreligious behaviour)

These so called Sikhs should not go by their desires but go by the examples of Guru Sahibans and of Sikh historical traditions and customs. If everyone followed their way Sikhi would have been extinct within a few years of it starting.

We hardly have any 'Alpha males' left ... Panth lost the cream of the crop  80's 90's with Sant Bhindranwale and  kharkus, last era of Singh Khalsa soorma ...when i look at today Panth state ..sometimes i wander whether it was worth it for them to give their lives just to see state we are in...... 

1 hour ago, KSVIRK said:

It's seriously ridiculous that some so called 'Sikhs' are doing this. Read what this pakhandi 'Sikh' has written in his reddit post! It's a shame that so many Western 'Sikhs' are starting to accept this. 

Screenshot_20200503_033808_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

It's sad how people jump quickly onto these these topics instead of looking at what Maharaaj says. Clearly Guru Sahib told us that sexual desire is wrong but these people can't be asked to read about that but instead want to look for things that agree with their point of view.

22 hours ago, genie said:

lol this is the state of leftist western sikhi right now

We have tiny minority of vocal <banned word filter activated> feminist homosexual SJW leftists who have taken over the narrative dictating what is sikhi in their twisted eyes. The silent majority who are right win and traditionalists are not even bothering to enter the debate cos they don't want to pick a fight with these idiots.

One thing we would love to see is these kinda so called Sikhs live in islamic countries like saudi, afghanistan or somalia see how far they get with their bs lol

It not tiny minority bro...its majority now...completely diff era ..the traditionalists are no where to be found...or barely speak out apart from few ...

18 minutes ago, akaaliKhalsa1699 said:

idk bout sikhs being homosexual, but i think i sikh cannot be a transgender. our gurus taught us to stay how god made us, and changing your whole gender is against that whole concept.   

Yes changing gender and also having relationship where you absolutely cannot have babies voids the credibility of our Akal Purakh’s nature of human plan.

Sad part is that online new trendy preachers such as NanakNaam UK supporting such manmat.

I dont support this stuff and will protest against it if ever a gay marriage is to take place at the gurdwara, and it probably will as gurdwara committees will do anything for £. 

But sikhi doesn't say anything about gay people, which leaves it for people to interperate it how they want.  What if a kusra in india decides to become a sikh? 

Cant remember now but according to garuda purana it's a sin to swallow your partners cum, and have unnatural sex or do it with animals. 

Sikhi doesnt really talk about this stuff though.