Two Sikh youth attacked by Muslims for asking them to wear masks or go home

14 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I remember about 2 years ago a few Sikhs (all were goody two shoes) were doing sewa of poor people in Rajasthan by gathering food for them. Instead of thanking the Sikhs for their selfless service, a mob gathered of those skinny Bhayas who began to beat the Sikhs. The Sikhs were all lying down taking the beating. The video was embarrassing to watch.

Sometimes I feel India is not deserving of a good people like the Sikhs especially when we get this strange itch to do selfless service of them. They don't deserve this sewa.

India is a country which needs to be started over, the slate needs to be wiped clean.

If you have heard of the term r-selected and k-selected.

Us Sikhs are k-selected, most Hindus and Muslims in India are r-selected. 

Not all human beings are equal .

We are dealing with animals here.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:05 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I would like to see a 'dharmic unity' block but RSS is also not recognizing sikh identity. They see us as sect of hindus and seek a reunification of hinduism and sikhism, which is not exactly in best interests of panth.

It would be good if there could be some kind of dharmik alliance against evangelicals. But sadly Sikhs must do this on their own. The reason is as you have stated the Sikhs start which good intentions but Hindus at the same time start to subvert Sikhi behind our backs. 

This is what happened when Arya Samaj first came to Punjab. Sikhs who were being targeted by Christian missionaries saw Arya Samaj Hindus as a good partner for alliance against Christian preachers. At first Sikhs were accommodating Daya Nand Saraswati and his Arya Samaj movement. But when they were strong enough they began to attack Sikhism and doing Nindya of Guru Nanak Dev ji. Once a Nihang Singh was about to kill Dayanand Saraswai when he heard him doing Nindya of Guru Nanak Dev ji but sadly other Sikhs present  there stopped him from killing that Dusht.

An alliance is only good when Sikhs are calling the shots and fully in control.

Sad what happened but gores are A LOT worse! "OI! Why are u not 2m apart?" (when going pass) or "Oi, wha happened to 2m gap?" SHOULD'VE STAYED AT HOME u chudoos! (going out to gores). 

7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

It would be good if there could be some kind of dharmik alliance against evangelicals. But sadly Sikhs must do this on their own. The reason is as you have stated the Sikhs start which good intentions but Hindus at the same time start to subvert Sikhi behind our backs. 

This is what happened when Arya Samaj first came to Punjab. Sikhs who were being targeted by Christian missionaries saw Arya Samaj Hindus as a good partner for alliance against Christian preachers. At first Sikhs were accommodating Daya Nand Saraswati and his Arya Samaj movement. But when they were strong enough they began to attack Sikhism and doing Nindya of Guru Nanak Dev ji. Once a Nihang Singh was about to kill Dayanand Saraswai when he heard him doing Nindya of Guru Nanak Dev ji but sadly other Sikhs present  there stopped him from killing that Dusht.

An alliance is only good when Sikhs are calling the shots and fully in control.

Sikhs find themselves in a hard spot. Actually there's no current political party in India which would patronize the requirements of sikh panth. We had Akali dal until the badals (dark cloud) family took over.

Congress is for muslims and BJP for hindus. Congress killed sikhs in 1984 , they would never see  us as friends, and BJP sees you as a drop that needs to be reabsorbed back, even forcibly by subverting sikh institutions if required. And ironically, this is simply because they see you as "inseparable brother" . 

Anyways , Dayanand died a terrible death anyways. When he was being a guest to some raja , the maid during night gave him milk with powdered glass in it for him to drink. He died a painful bloody death . 

PS: When I was a baby , there was an aunty who was very close with my family. They were arya samajis haryanvi, wouldn't go to gurudwara, but mom said they worshipped pic of guru nanak dev ji . 

13 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Sikhs find themselves in a hard spot. Actually there's no current political party in India which would patronize the requirements of sikh panth. We had Akali dal until the badals (dark cloud) family took over.

Congress is for muslims and BJP for hindus. Congress killed sikhs in 1984 , they would never see  us as friends, and BJP sees you as a drop that needs to be reabsorbed back, even forcibly by subverting sikh institutions if required. And ironically, this is simply because they see you as "inseparable brother" . 

Anyways , Dayanand died a terrible death anyways. When he was being a guest to some raja , the maid during night gave him milk with powdered glass in it for him to drink. He died a painful bloody death . 

PS: When I was a baby , there was an aunty who was very close with my family. They were arya samajis haryanvi, wouldn't go to gurudwara, but mom said they worshipped pic of guru nanak dev ji . 

Arya Samaj is very strong in Haryana especially in the Urban parts. Punjabi Hindus were also very strongly influenced by Arya Samaj. That is why they always promoted Hindi over Punjabi since Dayanand Saraswati is the one who began promoting Hindi as a tool to strengthen and unify the Hindus. Muslims similarly saw Urdu in this way. That's why both Hindus and Muslims feel ashamed to speak their mother tongue Punjabi.

Punjabi Hindu opposition to the Sikhs was mainly due to Arya Samaj. Had Arya Samaj not been there it is likely that all Punjabi Hindus would have become Sikhs under the influence of the Singh Sabha movement.

Arya Samaj had made major inroads into Haryana during that time period. A Haryanvi guy named Sant Rampal who is a Kabir Panthi had made some very good points exposing Daya Nand Saraswati from his writing in Satyarth Prakash. This incensed the Urban Arya Samajis in Haryana so much that they got him arrested.

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm still holding out for my idea of Langari becoming a reality. I can't wait until my boutha is on the first banknote of Langarstan. I'll be the bapu of the nation. 

I see what ur doing ?

I shared the news on watsapp with one sikh guy who stays here locally. He said "5 fingers not same". And when i said sikhs need to stop wasting qaumi money on these ppl, I got "wrong. humanity should be served"

47 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

There is room for a new Sikh pro-india party to emerge. Akali dal is tainted as being badal dal and badal sena now it is more interested in funding the badal family dynasty and punjabiyat than safeguard the lives and interests of the Sikh minority within india and the world.

The Sikhs have so far been either putting their votes for 2 political parties generally akali dal/bjp and congress (but grudgingly). Hardly anyone votes for khalistan separatist lame duck spent force simranjit mann because his ego is sky high and his policies are non workable.

29 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Arya Samaj is very strong in Haryana especially in the Urban parts. Punjabi Hindus were also very strongly influenced by Arya Samaj. That is why they always promoted Hindi over Punjabi since Dayanand Saraswati is the one who began promoting Hindi as a tool to strengthen and unify the Hindus. Muslims similarly saw Urdu in this way. That's why both Hindus and Muslims feel ashamed to speak their mother tongue Punjabi.

Punjabi Hindu opposition to the Sikhs was mainly due to Arya Samaj. Had Arya Samaj not been there it is likely that all Punjabi Hindus would have become Sikhs under the influence of the Singh Sabha movement.

Arya Samaj had made major inroads into Haryana during that time period. A Haryanvi guy named Sant Rampal who is a Kabir Panthi had made some very good points exposing Daya Nand Saraswati from his writing in Satyarth Prakash. This incensed the Urban Arya Samajis in Haryana so much that they got him arrested.

You are right but then again if there had been no Arya Samaj then the Singh Sabha might have just been a moderate Amritsar Singh Sabha type and they would probably have been fine with the Mahants controlling the Gurdwaras and hence no Akali Dal meaning no  strong opposition to Pakistan and then probably Sikhs ethnically cleansed from all of Punjab rather than just West Punjab. 

13 minutes ago, genie said:

There is room for a new Sikh pro-india party to emerge. Akali dal is tainted as being badal dal and badal sena now it is more interested in funding the badal family dynasty and punjabiyat than safeguard the lives and interests of the Sikh minority within india and the world.

The Sikhs have so far been either putting their votes for 2 political parties generally akali dal/bjp and congress (but grudgingly). Hardly anyone votes for khalistan separatist lame duck spent force simranjit mann because his ego is sky high and his policies are non workable.

The Panthic minded Sikhs have always missed the opportunity to become a third force in Punjab. Simranjeet Singh Mann had a chance in 1991 but one section of the  Kharkoos killed many candidates and the Punjab election was cancelled otherwise Mann would have become CM of Punjab and Punjab history would have been very different. Mann was still relevant even in 1997 when he won his Lok Sabha seat in Sangrur but since then he has lost a lot of credibility .The Dal Khalsa types are no better. They think that just making a few statements is enough for people to support them but they do virtually no grass roots work. If they want to become a third force, they need to catch the Sikh generation that are in the schools, colleges and universities. It is their votes in a few years that will determine who rules Punjab. 

The votes for a Panthic agenda party are there but the leaders lack credibility. AAP got their votes in 2014 from Panthic Sikhs and not from Hindus. AAP shows that the people of Punjab want a change but AAP lost the opportunity because they allowed Kejriwal to run the Punjab unit as if it was his own personal property. If the AAP leaders in Punjab had stood their ground and formed a AAP- Punjab as a separate party just as their are many Akali Dals then they could have won the 2017 elections.