Sant bhindranwale's elder brother bhai veer singh rode passed away recently

genie

Didn't realise Sant Ji's older brother was still alive until nov 2019 last year. Another fact i didnt know until recently was that one of his brothers (Captain harcharan singh rode) was a serving member of the indian army as a captain and in june 1984 was even called to identify the body of his younger brother (sant bhindranwale) before his body was taken for cremation and last rites were performed.

10 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Just for the general information, Bhai Jasbir rode and bhai haracharan singh =  step brothers of sant ji. Sant ji and his sister were from one mother who passed away and their dad baba joginder singh re-married. 

Ah didn't know that, thanks for that information bro.

Does you or anyone know why sant bhindranwale's son's have kept a low profile and haven't lead or taken part in any Sikh activist movements since sant ji's shaheedi? would be interesting to know.

About roughly 11 yrs from now Bhai Harcharan Singh Ji visited our Gurudwara and gave a speech regarding 1984 attacks. They later sat in sangat, in close range to me. Few mins later I got up to leave...

Today I regret not saying Fateh to him! IDK why, I kinda felt santokh just seeing him far. OH! The opportunity t at least go up n say fateh... GONE! :(

50 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

About roughly 11 yrs from now Bhai Harcharan Singh Ji visited our Gurudwara and gave a speech regarding 1984 attacks. They later sat in sangat, in close range to me. Few mins later I got up to leave...

Today I regret not saying Fateh to him! IDK why, I kinda felt santokh just seeing him far. OH! The opportunity t at least go up n say fateh... GONE! :(

At least you was in his presence. He even looked like him a bit but much older and talked like him

20 minutes ago, jivan said:

A bit of confusion here...it wasnt Captain Harcharan Singh who passed away in Nov 2019, it was Bhai Veer Singh Ji, the elder brother of Sant Ji. See link for detail

https://sikhsiyasat.net/2019/11/29/sant-jarnail-singh-bhindranwales-brother-bhai-veer-singh-passed-away/

This is confusing..... I think your right. The title to this youtube video got me confused

Here's some links to the relevant information to Sant Ji's brothers and family

https://www.sikh24.com/2019/12/17/damdami-taksal-pays-tribute-to-sant-bhindranwales-elder-brother-bhai-veer-singh-rode/#.XriXx9J686Y

https://www.livemint.com/Politics/xPmJHaL6ygspS631NCnijK/My-brother-Bhindranwale-was-misunderstood-by-the-govt-Harch.html