BJP Modi's Naya India now officially see's all of Kashmir and even parts of pakistan as Indian land

genie

Seeing how they are now going to ramp up efforts to include pakistani held kashmiri cities in their weather forecasts and the ministry of external affairs has told pakistan to vacate kashmir will we see a war break out this year over kashmir?

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Well that's not gd isit   it seems india really wants war.  Are they prepared though    as usual punjab and other bordering areas will also suffer. 

yup i think there will be war this year all the signs are there and punjab and Sikhs need to be ready for any consequences that comes out of it.

Indian Hindu nationalists been very eager and itching to fight and take over pakistan for a long time now that they have a strong hindu nationalist leader as prime minister they just need that pre-text and excuse to do it.

There is not going to be any war.

Parts of Jammu Kashmir that is held by India is sometimes shown separate from India by the likes of CNN and the BBC.

They are just stirring the pot, a bit of psy ops.

The Indian Government have always though that the whole region as theirs because the Dogra that ruled it ceded it to India after it was invaded.

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There is not going to be any war.

Parts of Jammu Kashmir that is held by India is sometimes shown separate from India by the likes of CNN and the BBC.

They are just stirring the pot, a bit of psy ops.

The Indian Government have always though that the whole region as theirs because the Dogra that ruled it ceded it to India after it was invaded.

No i think there will be war if not this year but before modi's term is over at the very least. Because whenever BJP is in power the jihadi rats in pakistan do terror attacks in india  and try their best to provoke india and in return the hindu extremists in india reply back in kind to muslims. When BJP was last in power both india and pak tested nuke bombs in 1998 and both nearly went to all war over kashmir in kargil in 1999.

Now india is in a much stronger position geo-politically and strategically in military terms they are looking at nato leaving afghanistan soon so they need to get into pakistani occupied kashmir soon. They can do a pincer movement on the paki army + taliban jihadi allies by having the indian allied afghan army coming from the west. The Indian army can over run pakistani held kashmir as they have tested pakistan's defences a few times with 1) surgical strike 2) the balakot operation.In my opinion they are now confident in having a full scale war with pakistan and it will probably start as per usual with a jihadi attack in return Modi will let the public get crazy demanding retaliation and then you'll see indian troop on the ground in pakistani held kashmir.

Just now, genie said:

No i think there will be war if not this year but before modi's term is over at the very least. Because whenever BJP is in power the jihadi rats in pakistan do terror attacks in india  and try their best to provoke india and in return the hindu extremists in india reply back in kind to muslims. When BJP was last in power both india and pak tested nuke bombs in 1998 and both nearly went to all war over kashmir in kargil in 1999.

Now india is in a much stronger position geo-politically and strategically in military terms they are looking at nato leaving afghanistan soon so they need to get into pakistani occupied kashmir soon. They can do a pincer movement on the paki army + taliban jihadi allies by having the indian allied afghan army coming from the west. The Indian army can over run pakistani held kashmir as they have tested pakistan's defences a few times with 1) surgical strike 2) the balakot operation.In my opinion they are now confident in having a full scale war with pakistan and it will probably start as per usual with a jihadi attack in return Modi will let the public get crazy demanding retaliation and then you'll see indian troop on the ground in pakistani held kashmir.

Well I am not too sure. I think it very unfair that this region is called Kashmir but it is a tiny part.

Parts of Pakistani controlled regions like Baltistan and Gilgit have been swarmed with Punjabi muslims to tilt the demographic balance.

If there are Indian boots on the ground, you might see some insurgency.

For Punjab this region is important because that is the source of our waters

27 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well I am not too sure. I think it very unfair that this region is called Kashmir but it is a tiny part.

Parts of Pakistani controlled regions like Baltistan and Gilgit have been swarmed with Punjabi muslims to tilt the demographic balance.

If there are Indian boots on the ground, you might see some insurgency.

For Punjab this region is important because that is the source of our waters

Yeah those rivers are very important also in any fall out indian punjab always gets effected because of tanks/planes/troops crossing the borders. I read several pieces of security and military commentars that the next big conflict between india and pakistan would be over water and they were talking about the river wars over kashmir. If either indian or pakistan builds a dams in important rivers in kashmir region that feed into either nations and has the ability to literally dry up each others food producing fields then that too is a likely trigger for a war.

As for the punjabi muslim domination in gilgit, the demographic replacement and balance is key to how muslim power is shifted in area's they take over. So generally muslims will try demographically removing non-muslims from lands and then they will sectarianise the issue removing usually ismali, shia and sufi muslims out of the way and then the sunni muslims will get their own ethnicity/tribes to rule over the others. Hence we see alot of punjabi muslim immigration into khyberpuktuwa area's, kashmiri regions and baluchuistan. And this kinda ethnic/tribal rule is what causes the native muslims of those regions resentment hence easy exploitation for the likes of R&AW.

What modi did early this year by removing article 30 was very clever he split up kashmir distpute into its separate regional entities so that the indian part of kashmir was very small compared to what it was bit like what they did with punjab by splitting it into 3 regions in 1960s. Makes it much easier to rule and the land mass/resources of the opposition to claim is much smaller also.

46 minutes ago, genie said:

Yeah those rivers are very important also in any fall out indian punjab always gets effected because of tanks/planes/troops crossing the borders. I read several pieces of security and military commentars that the next big conflict between india and pakistan would be over water and they were talking about the river wars over kashmir. If either indian or pakistan builds a dams in important rivers in kashmir region that feed into either nations and has the ability to literally dry up each others food producing fields then that too is a likely trigger for a war.

As for the punjabi muslim domination in gilgit, the demographic replacement and balance is key to how muslim power is shifted in area's they take over. So generally muslims will try demographically removing non-muslims from lands and then they will sectarianise the issue removing usually ismali, shia and sufi muslims out of the way and then the sunni muslims will get their own ethnicity/tribes to rule over the others. Hence we see alot of punjabi muslim immigration into khyberpuktuwa area's, kashmiri regions and baluchuistan. And this kinda ethnic/tribal rule is what causes the native muslims of those regions resentment hence easy exploitation for the likes of R&AW.

What modi did early this year by removing article 30 was very clever he split up kashmir distpute into its separate regional entities so that the indian part of kashmir was very small compared to what it was bit like what they did with punjab by splitting it into 3 regions in 1960s. Makes it much easier to rule and the land mass/resources of the opposition to claim is much smaller also.

Pakistan also gave part of the region to China (the part named Aksai Chin). Any war there might involve them as well

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Pakistan also gave part of the region to China (the part named Aksai Chin). Any war there might involve them as well

Very unlikely china would get involved unless india goes about to try claim the Aksai chin part. What china might do is try to push a communist moaist insurgency in north eastern tribal states like assam.

Another point I'd like to raise is where Pakistan military has an edge over Indian military is the the air, Pakistani air force is way more better than their indian counter parts that was proved in the recent balakot strikes and the lame duck IAF jet which was struck down within pakistani held kashmir leading to its incompetent craap pilot taken into custody. The low IQ indians hero worshiped that fool and even spread lies in india media saying how brilliant the IAF had performed and how they had downed a paki F16 jet. Yes they may have done a great job attacking Balakot and defeating pakistani radar defense systems but when it comes to aerial combat and counter defensive measures the IAF was proved wanting in not being able to outskill the PAF jets and pilots and this has been proved before in the major wars with pakistan while the indian troops always go above and beyond in the ground fighting it was always the IAF that let down the side and having so many of their jets downed or destroyed by PAF.

7 hours ago, genie said:

Very unlikely china would get involved unless india goes about to try claim the Aksai chin part. What china might do is try to push a communist moaist insurgency in north eastern tribal states like assam.

Another point I'd like to raise is where Pakistan military has an edge over Indian military is the the air, Pakistani air force is way more better than their indian counter parts that was proved in the recent balakot strikes and the lame duck IAF jet which was struck down within pakistani held kashmir leading to its incompetent craap pilot taken into custody. The low IQ indians hero worshiped that fool and even spread lies in india media saying how brilliant the IAF had performed and how they had downed a paki F16 jet. Yes they may have done a great job attacking Balakot and defeating pakistani radar defense systems but when it comes to aerial combat and counter defensive measures the IAF was proved wanting in not being able to outskill the PAF jets and pilots and this has been proved before in the major wars with pakistan while the indian troops always go above and beyond in the ground fighting it was always the IAF that let down the side and having so many of their jets downed or destroyed by PAF.

Yeah the Balakot attack was a disaster for India and a huge boost for Pakistan's self confidence in its security forces. On top of that the way they made a video of the Indian pilot drinking tea was just embarrassing. Pakistani security forces are battle hardened with years of fighting in the harsh mountainous region of Waziristan against Pathans. Indian army hasn't had any war for over 20 years.

But I don't think India and Pakistan will fight a big conventional war. The next war will be a major insurgency probably in Kashmir. Next 2 decades I think things will get pretty ugly in Kashmir. Not just that, but the gap between Hindus and Indian Muslims is also widening further and further. Hindu Muslim violence will probably spill out all over India.

We Sikhs just need to sit back and mind our own business and stop acting like Hanuman all the time who gets his tail burnt for another's man's dispute.