Sikh families asked Convert Christian Pastor for help covid-19

Kau89r8

On 5/10/2020 at 1:32 AM, proactive said:

I've donated to them and I hope other Sikhs who are in a position to donate will also do so. If you are in the UK then under gift aid, the government with add 25% to your donation so it goes all further in helping our fellow Sikhs. 

What?! Is that a thing? I mean, it's fine for us, but you know the other crew are getting  a free 25% to add to Jihadi "charities".

"Your Seva volunteers learned a few days ago that Sikh families were asked to convert by a church pastor if they wanted help during the Covid19 lockdown."

This is so evil. It's one thing to ask someone to give up destructive habits like drinking before you help them, but it's depraved to ask them change their faith or you'll just let them die.

This is the first time I've heard of this "Your Seva" group. Is it legit? Does it post full accounts of its expenditures?

I'm feeling it's a much better use of Sangat's money than ahem, you know. The one that just helps members of the Panth as publicity so their funding doesn't dry up.

Frankly, I don't feel like helping out others (esp. enemies) as long as one member of the Panth goes to sleep hungry. Who agrees?

9 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

meanwhile....

What? Are these Sikhs crazy? 

It's one thing to have langar at the Gurdwara and allow anyone and everyone to come to eat. It's another thing to go to a mosque! And feel them there.

What are they thinking? And all that while they're cursing the Sikh hand that feeds them.

The next thing you know, they'll be buying Halal meat to serve to them, exactly what Guru Gobind Singh ji banned. (It doesn't matter if you buy Halal meat or you slowly bleed the animal to death yourself.)

Oh, and Sikh Coalition tweeting approvingly of all this? Just goes to show you that our institutions are filled with mushy liberals who would have opened the gates to Anandpur Sahib rather than fight. Because you wouldn't want to upset the Muslims.

Its gnna reach a point where we are not gnna be allowed to narrate our ithiaas of how the mughals and Afghans tortured us because it will be islamaphobic. Watch its gnna happen. 

Some gurdware will have islamic prayer rooms aswell. 

11 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

A while back i saw video of hinduvasta making a christian pastor who was converting masses low caste hindus ride a donkey with his clothes off in public...?

We should use rss like they use us against muslims.....Sikhs are now spinless kaum...

Nothing wrong with parading those scavengers around naked on a donkey. 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Its gnna reach a point where we are not gnna be allowed to narrate our ithiaas of how the mughals and Afghans tortured us because it will be islamaphobic. Watch its gnna happen. 

"Kill those who call Islam violent" is their slogan. They're already doing it to schools and colleges. Once they get them under control, they'll cast their evil gaze towards us.

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Some gurdware will have islamic prayer rooms aswell. 

Don't give them any ideas, bro. But you're right. Our people are so weak of mind, that they'd actually go for something like that.

8 hours ago, BhForce said:

"Your Seva volunteers learned a few days ago that Sikh families were asked to convert by a church pastor if they wanted help during the Covid19 lockdown."

This is so evil. It's one thing to ask someone to give up destructive habits like drinking before you help them, but it's depraved to ask them change their faith or you'll just let them die.

This is the first time I've heard of this "Your Seva" group. Is it legit? Does it post full accounts of its expenditures?

I'm feeling it's a much better use of Sangat's money than ahem, you know. The one that just helps members of the Panth as publicity so their funding doesn't dry up.

Frankly, I don't feel like helping out others (esp. enemies) as long as one member of the Panth goes to sleep hungry. Who agrees?

Exactly. Sikhs until 20 years ago didn't indulge in this madness of trying to become the biggest SJW. All they do is quote and misinterprete Bani like the famous "Manas ki Jaat Sabhai ekai Pehchanbo" but conveniently ignore the Bani where Guru Gobind Singh ji very clearly says that he only likes it when Daan is given to poor Sikhs.