Sikh families asked Convert Christian Pastor for help covid-19

Kau89r8

Stuff like this Garcha man just frustrates me   i really cant bare to read the aulti that comes out of his mouth.  for my mental well being i rather not read it.   This is the problem with stuff like social media it gives people like him a space to write his rubbish. 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

Stuff like this Garcha man just frustrates me   i really cant bare to read the aulti that comes out of his mouth.  for my mental well being i rather not read it.   This is the problem with stuff like social media it gives people like him a space to write his rubbish. 

image.png.ebf2bfa51a66b9a4c05bad5a38848a1a.png

We can use the pseudo christian Sikh clowns to our advantage.

Make fake troll profiles of new punjabi converts to Christianity infiltrate their little groups and start pushing forwards a Sikh agenda lol

To be honest Sikhs should have been doing this kinda trolling long time ago. Expose the craziness of their teachings just as their leaders try to push forward the anti-Sikh agenda.

35 minutes ago, genie said:

We can use the pseudo christian Sikh clowns to our advantage.

Make fake troll profiles of new punjabi converts to Christianity infiltrate their little groups and start pushing forwards a Sikh agenda lol

To be honest Sikhs should have been doing this kinda trolling long time ago. Expose the craziness of their teachings just as their leaders try to push forward the anti-Sikh agenda.

That's how we should be thinking brother. Nijjar and Garcha have a place in our sikhi universe after all !! lol

5 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

That's how we should be thinking brother. Nijjar and Garcha have a place in our sikhi universe after all !! lol

indeed lol go along with their madness then slowly add more Sikhi and more Sikhi then before you know it they will be steered back into Sikh centric thing or go nuts at their own followers lol

Theres a few christian convert punjabis with sikh names on facebook they will be fun to troll. This needs some planning though.