One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's

genie

The Indian's understanding of how the world truly works, and who pulls the strings, is virtually zero to the point where it's quite unsettling. Although in that regard they aren't alone, but the thrill in which they revel in their ignorance is astounding. 

They are deeply enthralled by the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mantra, foolishly ignoring that an enemy who fakes friendship and cordiality is no less of a threat than one who doesn't conceal its enmity. This seems to be a deeply rooted mentality, and I think it goes some way to explain how they were conquered in such a comprehensive manner on multiple occasions. 

Also, their faith in authority is terrifying, lol. They have a pathological desire to be lead. Again, I think that's a natural extension of the Indian mentality where some form of worship is a default mode of expression. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

foolishly ignoring that an enemy who fakes friendship and cordiality is no less of a threat than one who doesn't conceal its enmity

*cough* cough* Russia *cough* 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Their bootlicking of Israel because of the Indian aversion for Islam, is embarrassing and the height of stupidity. 

My team leader , otherwise a very intelligent person also gave same reason when I asked why we support Israel

This pic on one fb profile. It says guru Gobind Singh ji worshipped durga devi and uses verses from ugardanti to prove it. There are many such profiles on social media. 

Screenshot_20200511_093211.jpg

12 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Right now on national television they're all about we need to get pak occupied Kashmir back.

I have a feeling things will get very worse before they get bad. 

Trust me, the kind of things congress did to us would seem like a play if you came to knew the designs the Hindu nationalists have for us. It's well known to them we're a political orphan right now , and that's why the indian govt also thinks thrice before even shooting one bullet at muslim troublemakers. Like in case of jamaatis alleged of spreading coronavirus and the muslims who threw stones at health workers and doctors who came in their localities for test. 

But you look at their attitude towards Punjab. They don't bat an eyelid before raining bullets at peaceful protestors of bargari protesting desecration of Guru Granth Sahib. The enemy uses our own faces to kill us. How bad can it get ?

The priority of modi govt is ironically now not corona virus, esp with numbers sky rocketing, but rather gettting back kashmir. Indian news channels 24 7 beat the dead horse that is pakistan and other times <banned word filter activated> abt china. When infact India is in no position to tackle China. 

You only have to go through the activities of hindu nationalists on Facebook to see the designs they have for Sikhs. They attack sikhism by saying your gurus worshipped devi devta. Ugardanti bani used to prove guru Gobind Singh was nothing but devi bhakt. They don't say this out of ignorance or love. The agenda is to absorb Sikhs. I have seen the poison in their eyes. 

Trust me when I say this and have no doubt whatsoever, the kind of harm they will inflict on sikhi will make Aurangzeb and abdali seem like mild nuisance and indira gandhi as just another angry aunty next door. They want to reverse back the singh sabha movement and once again establish idols in harmandar sahib. The clergy of harmandar sahb will likely be required to wear a tilak janeu and read Gurbani on one side with devi devta idols being worshipped in adjacent. You will be twisted and morphed into something else beyond recognition.  You might be laughing at this, others will say "I speak all of this with personal vendetta against Hindus" . No bro, not this time. If you still can't see how perilous the situation is , waheguru meher kare. 

I dont think India will go to the extent of waging a full war with Pakistan over Kashmir. What they are doing now is they are only engaging in a war of words giving Pakistan what PakIstan has been doing for decades by verbally claiming Indian occupied Kashmir. 

India knows occupying Pakistani territory is not safe nor practical because it would mean bring in millions Muslims which India wants to avoid having more of. What India will try doing next is follow the Israeli model of changing the demographics on ground by establishing Hundu settlements all over Kashmir.

As for their designs on the Sikhs. Its not Singh Sabha they are trying to reverse or promote Dasam Bani. On the contrary they are encouraging atheism and missionary Soch among the Sikhs. Because they know a Sikh who believes in Dasam Bani is the most dangerous kind of Sikh who is willing to fight and die for Sikhism. But the only Sikh who is not willing to kill or be killed is the missionary types who till date have not given even one Shaheedi for the Panth. It is no coincidence that after the fall of the Kharkoo movement in the mid 1990s we saw the rise of Sikh missionaries, Gurbaksh Kala Afghana and now their ultimate weapon Dhandriwala who is trying to spread atheism and disbelief among Sikhs and discard Dasam Bani. They want that Sikhs should discard the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji that turns us into warriors.

41 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

As for their designs on the Sikhs. Its not Singh Sabha they are trying to reverse or promote Dasam Bani. On the contrary they are encouraging atheism and missionary Soch among the Sikhs. Because they know a Sikh who believes in Dasam Bani is the most dangerous kind of Sikh who is willing to fight and die for Sikhism. But the only Sikh who is not willing to kill or be killed is the missionary types who till date have not given even one Shaheedi for the Panth. It is no coincidence that after the fall of the Kharkoo movement in the mid 1990s we saw the rise of Sikh missionaries, Gurbaksh Kala Afghana and now their ultimate weapon Dhandriwala who is trying to spread atheism and disbelief among Sikhs and discard Dasam Bani. They want that Sikhs should discard the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji that turns us into warriors.

Dhadrianwale should be used to convert christians, muslims, hindu's and communist atheist lefties to sikhi. That way if Sikhs get a huge population in india the justified arguments Sikh separatists make in wanting an azad khalistan would be undermined and diminish over time.

Sikh groups should challenge him to use his energies to convert the abrahamics to mainstream Sikhi. That is the big demographic time bomb waiting to destablise punjab and rest of india in near future

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The Indian's understanding of how the world truly works, and who pulls the strings, is virtually zero to the point where it's quite unsettling. Although in that regard they aren't alone, but the thrill in which they revel in their ignorance is astounding. 

They are deeply enthralled by the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mantra, foolishly ignoring that an enemy who fakes friendship and cordiality is no less of a threat than one who doesn't conceal its enmity. This seems to be a deeply rooted mentality, and I think it goes some way to explain how they were conquered in such a comprehensive manner on multiple occasions. 

Also, their faith in authority is terrifying, lol. They have a pathological desire to be lead. Again, I think that's a natural extension of the Indian mentality where some form of worship is a default mode of expression. 

sheep are always clueless , they had been mentally subdued by their own pandits under the aegis of all invaders that they don't realise their true enemies are those priests who rip them off continuously

32 minutes ago, genie said:

Dhadrianwale should be used to convert christians, muslims, hindu's and communist atheist lefties to sikhi. That way if Sikhs get a huge population in india the justified arguments Sikh separatists make in wanting an azad khalistan would be undermined and diminish over time.

Sikh groups should challenge him to use his energies to convert the abrahamics to mainstream Sikhi. That is the big demographic time bomb waiting to destablise punjab and rest of india in near future

he can't keep himself in sikhi how the hell is he supposed to convince any one else ?

15 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

This pic on one fb profile. It says guru Gobind Singh ji worshipped durga devi and uses verses from ugardanti to prove it. There are many such profiles on social media. 

Screenshot_20200511_093211.jpg

Mmm..they should read more Bani. Guru Gobind Singh Ji states repeatedly he only worships Akal Purakh. He's free to sing praises of weapons.