One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's

genie

15 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

From Uggardanti:

ਸਕਲ ਜਗਤ ਮੋ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਗਾਜੇ।।
ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ ਹਿੰਦੁਕ ਤੁਰਕ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।।
(Through out the world the Khalsa Panth will be prominent. Within this world the Dharm of the Hindus and Turks will take flight.)

ਦਹੂੰ ਪੰਥ ਮੈਂ ਕਪਟ ਵਿੱਦਯਾ ਚਲਾਨੀ।। 
ਬਹੁੜ ਤੀਸਰ ਪੰਥ ਕੀਜੈ ਪਰਧਾਨੀ।।
(The vidhya of both the Panths(of Hindus and Muslims) is corrupted. Elevate the teesr Panth(over the other two Panths).)

ਮੜੀ ਗੋਰ ਦੇਵਲ ਮਸੀਤਾਂ ਗਿਰਾਯੰ।।
ਤੁਹੀ ਏਕ ਅਕਾਲ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਾਯੰ।।
(Demolish the graves, mandhirs and mosques. Make me meditate on the One Akal, Har Har.)

ਮਿਟਹਿ ਬੇਦ ਸਲਾਵਤ ਅਠਾਰਹਿ ਪੁਰਾਨਾ।।
ਮਿਟੈ ਬਾਂਗ ਸਲਾਵਤ ਸੁਨੰਤ ਕੁਰਾਨਾ।।
(Eradicate the Vedas and eighteen Puranas. Eradicate the Azaan(ਬਾਂਗ), Namaaz, circumcision(ਸੁਨੰਤ) and Quran.)

all of it from ugardanti ? btw the first couplet is used to prove khalsa panth will be vehicle for  rise of hindu dharma by hindutva ppl

does Guru sahib really worship shakti in ugardanti ? but then whats difference between hindu shaktas (worshippers of shakti) and this then ?

6 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

all of it from ugardanti ? btw the first couplet is used to prove khalsa panth will be vehicle for  rise of hindu dharma by hindutva ppl

You mean this one:

(Through out the world the Khalsa Panth will be prominent. Within this world the Dharm of the Hindus and Turks will take flight.)

Hindus can believe what they want. If they mistranslate Bani to suit their agenda that doesn't mean we need to react by discarding Bani. If we started discarding Bani because of them then we would have nothing left.

9 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

You mean this one:

(Through out the world the Khalsa Panth will be prominent. Within this world the Dharm of the Hindus and Turks will take flight.)

Hindus can believe what they want. If they mistranslate Bani to suit their agenda that doesn't mean we need to react by discarding Bani. If we started discarding Bani because of them then we would have nothing left.

how do u know it is ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ , ਹਿੰਦੁਕ ਤੁਰਕ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।। and not ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ ਹਿੰਦੁਕ , ਤੁਰਕ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।।

29 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

how do u know it is ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ , ਹਿੰਦੁਕ ਤੁਰਕ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।। and not ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ ਹਿੰਦੁਕ , ਤੁਰਕ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।।

It is:

ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ ਹਿੰਦੁਕ , ਤੁਰਕਨ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।।

which means within this world (ਜਗੈ ) the Dharm of the Hindus and Turks will take flight. ਜਗੈ means ਜਗ ਵਿਚ not awake

what dharm of the Hindus will remain if their Mandirs, Vedas and 18 puranas are no more and when their whole religion is being called corrupt.

24 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

It is:

ਜਗੈ ਧਰਮ ਹਿੰਦੁਕ , ਤੁਰਕਨ ਦੁੰਦ ਭਾਜੇ।।

which means within this world (ਜਗੈ ) the Dharm of the Hindus and Turks will take flight. ਜਗੈ means ਜਗ ਵਿਚ not awake

what dharm of the Hindus will remain if their Mandirs, Vedas and 18 puranas are no more and when their whole religion is being called corrupt.

if Puranas were corrupt, why did Guru Gobind singh ji translate parts of it in Brij , like chaubis avtaar from Bhagwat purana, and chandi di vaar from Markandeya purana ? 

also I think gurbani has mixed opinion on vedas. At some places, it rejects them, at other places it calls them as creation of oankar.

13 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

if Puranas were corrupt, why did Guru Gobind singh ji translate parts of it in Brij , like chaubis avtaar from Bhagwat purana, and chandi di vaar from Markandeya purana ? 

also I think gurbani has mixed opinion on vedas. At some places, it rejects them, at other places it calls them as creation of oankar.

Have you done an analysis of the Puranas vs Dasam Granth? There are so many differences. Read the Puranas and the Dasam Granth side by side and see for yourself. Guru ji tells the story of the Avatars without the corruption that added up over the Yugs. Just compare Rama Avtar Bani which contains so many differences from Ramayana.

Is India heading for fascism? Seems like Modi has managed to tap into a fervent nationalism that has really brought some psychos out into the open, because I don't doubt for a moment these people ever went away. I can't help notice how the fervour that seems to be rising at the moment was perhaps the same mood that lead to the actions against ordinary Sikhs a few decades ago. 

Cleverly, the BJP have managed to propagandise patriotism as a purely BJP policy; if you're against the BJP, you're anti-India, and therefore seek its destruction. It's working largely in part to the targeting of rural communities with low education. That's definitely not going to end well.

How will it end for the nation's Muslims? Another partition, lol? 

Geopolitically, the Arabs seemed to have voiced their concerns, which is something that previously has never happened. If India continues on its present trajectory, I think these Arab nations will foment unrest in India. India squaring up to China and attempting to damage its ambitions is hilarious. They have neither the intelligence nor the support to damage China in the way the Indians hope to.

Interesting times ahead. I hope Sikhs remain impartial, and mind our own stinking business. We love playing hero and garnering praise, but for once I wish we'd button it, and stop the constant search for ego stroking.

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Is India heading for fascism? Seems like Modi has managed to tap into a fervent nationalism that has really brought some psychos out into the open, because I don't doubt for a moment these people ever went away. I can't help notice how the fervour that seems to be rising at the moment was perhaps the same mood that lead to the actions against ordinary Sikhs a few decades ago. 

Cleverly, the BJP have managed to propagandise patriotism as a purely BJP policy; if you're against the BJP, you're anti-India, and therefore seek its destruction. It's working largely in part to the targeting of rural communities with low education. That's definitely not going to end well.

How will it end for the nation's Muslims? Another partition, lol? 

Geopolitically, the Arabs seemed to have voiced their concerns, which is something that previously has never happened. If India continues on its present trajectory, I think these Arab nations will foment unrest in India. India squaring up to China and attempting to damage its ambitions is hilarious. They have neither the intelligence nor the support to damage China in the way the Indians hope to.

Interesting times ahead. I hope Sikhs remain impartial, and mind our own stinking business. We love playing hero and garnering praise, but for once I wish we'd button it, and stop the constant search for ego stroking.

The Hindus are just doing what they forgot to do in 1947 which is to fight back against aggressive Islamism. They say that Sikhs are dumb and lack foresight but in 1947 we fought back and cleansed our lands of muslims. Hindus stupidly did not. The Congress party has appeased muslims for several decades and so did Gandhi and that is why he was killed by a Hindu extremist.

There won't be another partition because there are no british to give the muslims another homeland. Muslim numbers in the army and police are miniscule, it simply isn't going to happen.

Let the Hindus do whatever they want to the muslims, we should not come to their aid nor should we assist the Hindus.

Arabs couldn't care less about South Asian muslims, none of them care about Kashmir or have heard about it in the first place. I've never heard of an arab coming to kashmir to fight against the indian army but plenty of Pakistanis and Indian muslims have joined isis in Iraq and Syria and you see them at Free Palestine rallies. It's all one way traffic. Furthermore Arab countries are a total mess today, they can't even manage themselves.

The Hindu civilisation is an angry civilisation. 

It is one that feels wronged, whether it is the British Rule or Islamic rule.

The one thing about Hindu civilisation does not take notice of is the enemy within, that is the Hindus who collaborated with the outsider, the "Jai Chands" amongst their midsts. 

I do not how Hindus have ever dealt with treachery. 

It seems that over the millenia Treachery has been rewarded and the dharmic ideals have been punished. 

If I was a hindu leader, it is these traitors that will need to be flushed out and punished. 

Treachery should not be rewarded. 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Hindu civilisation is an angry civilisation. 

It is one that feels wronged, whether it is the British Rule or Islamic rule.

The one thing about Hindu civilisation does not take notice of is the enemy within, that is the Hindus who collaborated with the outsider, the "Jai Chands" amongst their midsts. 

I do not how Hindus have ever dealt with treachery. 

It seems that over the millenia Treachery has been rewarded and the dharmic ideals have been punished. 

If I was a hindu leader, it is these traitors that will need to be flushed out and punished. 

Treachery should not be rewarded. 

There are just as many traitors in our own community. There was some warrior whose name I forgot who fought alongside Maharaja Ranjeet Singh and then later fought with the British against the Sikhs in the Anglo Sikh wars.

Then you also have the likes of General Kuldip Brar, KPS Gill, Giani Zail Singh, Captain Amrinder Singh. 

It's pathetic really. I don't think muslims do this to the extent Sikhs and Hindus do. They might screw each other over but not to a kaffir.