One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's

genie

33 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Arabs couldn't care less about South Asian muslims, none of them care about Kashmir or have heard about it in the first place. I've never heard of an arab coming to kashmir to fight against the indian army but plenty of Pakistanis and Indian muslims have joined isis in Iraq and Syria and you see them at Free Palestine rallies. It's all one way traffic. Furthermore Arab countries are a total mess today, they can't even manage themselves.

It's probably hot air, but this is unprecedented. If the BJP and its extremist Hindutva element continue pushing Indian Muslims, there will be some form of reaction.

4 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

There are just as many traitors in our own community. There was some warrior whose name I forgot who fought alongside Maharaja Ranjeet Singh and then later fought with the British against the Sikhs in the Anglo Sikh wars.

Then you also have the likes of General Kuldip Brar, KPS Gill, Giani Zail Singh, Captain Amrinder Singh. 

It's pathetic really. I don't think muslims do this to the extent Sikhs and Hindus do. They might screw each other over but not to a kaffir.

When the Brits came to India via East India Company.

They entered via Bengal. It was a Bengali muslim that enabled to enter. (This is from my re-collection)

If we ever get a country of our own, then we must also punish the enemy within.

I think the Badals and the Patiala family line of Amrinder Singh will need to flushed out.

Treachery needs to be made an example of.

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's probably hot air, but this is unprecedented. If the BJP and its extremist Hindutva element continue pushing Indian Muslims, there will be some form of reaction.

The likes of the Gulf States and Iran play a lot of their Shia-Sunni proxy war on the Indian Subcontinent. 

The majority of Gulf workers from India are Indian muslims.

The wahabbi influence on Kerala muslims can be attributed to the Kerala muslims that work in the Gulf. 

This in part plays to the Hindutva element. 

The worse case scenario could be Gulf States funding Islamic terrorism  (they already fund Islamic activities anyway ) which would mean some kind of economic embargo.

India exports manpower and the Gulf exports oil. 

The question would be who needs who more.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The likes of the Gulf States and Iran play a lot of their Shia-Sunni proxy war on the Indian Subcontinent. 

The majority of Gulf workers from India are Indian muslims.

The wahabbi influence on Kerala muslims can be attributed to the Kerala muslims that work in the Gulf. 

This in part plays to the Hindutva element. 

The worse case scenario could be Gulf States funding Islamic terrorism  (they already fund Islamic activities anyway ) which would mean some kind of economic embargo.

India exports manpower and the Gulf exports oil. 

The question would be who needs who more.

If the Indians pulled out of Dubai it's economy would collapse, I think Dubai need India much more than vice versa.

24 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Another interesting take on the Hindu vs Muslim situation from an Arab perspective.

Very interesting.

It seems that an assertive Hindu India clearly has ruffled the interests of Kuwait it seems.

Their perception of Hindu is of weak and docile so when they don't see that, it threatens them.

What would also be interesting is what the role of Pakistan is behind all of this.

I am sure some of this interest in the Arab media may have some lobbying from Pakistan as they would be trying to play the "islamic brotherhood angle" behind the scenes and how muslim's are being oppressed.

I always wonder how "oppressed communities " grow from 9 per cent in 1947 to 15 percent today.

If they were really oppressed they would only be like 3 percent.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Very interesting.

It seems that an assertive Hindu India clearly has ruffled the interests of Kuwait it seems.

Their perception of Hindu is of weak and docile so when they don't see that, it threatens them.

What would also be interesting is what the role of Pakistan is behind all of this.

I am sure some of this interest in the Arab media may have some lobbying from Pakistan as they would be trying to play the "islamic brotherhood angle" behind the scenes and how muslim's are being oppressed.

I always wonder how "oppressed communities " grow from 9 per cent in 1947 to 15 percent today.

If they were really oppressed they would only be like 3 percent.

Hindus since the British took over have become assertive especially since 1947. Muslims know that they cannot match the Hindus intellectually nor financially. All the advantages are with the Hindus. The only advantage the Muslims have over Hindus is brute strength. During the late 1800s seeing the declining status of Indian Muslims A Muslim leader and intellectual named Sir Syad Ahmad Khan had even written that there should be a no holds barred contest between Hindus and Muslims to decide who gets what. He estimated that if the British were not there the Muslims led by Afghans would massacre Hindus from Afghanistan to Bangal.

1947 was going to the time the Muslims were going to put this in action and teach the Hindus a lesson they would never forget once and for all but the Sikhs were on the side of Hindus and ended up showing even more brute strength than the Muslims.

We are again living in a similar era. Divisions and hatred between Hindus and Muslims are growing day by day. What ever happens, Sikhs will probably not save Hindus this time due to Hindu treatment of the Sikhs since 1947.

If there was a hypothetical smack-down between Hindus and Muslims in India, that would be one of the rare instances where I'd prescribe a Bhai Kanaiya approach. Side with nobody but provide ONLY support in the form of food, shelter, etc., when necessary. Don't get caught up in the adrenaline fuelled situation as it's occurring, but DO keep in mind that, as Sikhs, you would still need to live amongst the same people when it's over. Making a dodgy decision will be remembered by neighbours and others. Don't open yourself up to delayed reprisals by allowing emotion to dictate decision making. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

If there was a hypothetical smack-down between Hindus and Muslims in India, that would be one of the rare instances where I'd prescribe a Bhai Kanaiya approach. Side with nobody but provide ONLY support in the form of food, shelter, etc., when necessary. Don't get caught up in the adrenaline fuelled situation as it's occurring, but DO keep in mind that, as Sikhs, you would still need to live amongst the same people when it's over. Making a dodgy decision will be remembered by neighbours and others. Don't open yourself up to delayed reprisals by allowing emotion to dictate decision making. 

I think as Sikhs, we need to sit back on those reclining chairs and eat popcorn.

It won't be a fair fight as the Hindus have the political will to absolute annihilate the Muslims if they choose to. This is mob violence we are talking here.

Since 1947, there has been a lot of muslim instigated mob violence in India. We don't hear much about that (media turns a blind eye to it, particular by the English speaking elite) we only hear about it if it is Hindu instigated.