One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's

genie

2 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I had the same issue at my work place. They were force feeding halal meat to people without them even knowing. I made a complaint and made them label all halal food. It took quite a bit of effort. There are even a lot of Indian restaurants in Southall that do this.

The Sikhs who do Shisha are a joke.

Even in the 90s the suls in Slough were extremists. I went to James Eliman school from the late 80s to the mid 90s which was sul infested. Some of them would try to force us to say bismillah, at bloody age 10! Obviously they were learning this from their parents.

Then you had the whole Shere Punjab vs Chalvey Boys thing. I remember police turning up every Friday outside Herschel Grammar where I studied. Thankfully the Shere Punjab smashed up the whole of Chalvey High Street and that seemed to end all of the troubles. Apne back then took no nonsense.

how were they force feeding halal at workplace? I worked at a place that labelled halal and I started avoiding most of the food. I just don't trust chefs and cooks to be competent enough to not contaminate. 

Waheguru, sikhs doing hookah and shisha seriously. I had some sikh girl start on me on UB1UB2 instagram group where they put 1 ad on for hookah. I was confused that they put on the ad because the group seems sikh as they post a lot of sikh stuff - I could be wrong though. Anyway she shut up after I explained some history of british sikhs and Gurus etc.

I was at Godolphin school until early 90s, then I moved into West London when I was in year 4. When in the Godolphin first school I used to tell the kids beef is bad. I even got some muslmaan to avoid beef at school , some muslim kids would come to me and tell me "that dal has beef" or some stuff like that, loong time ago now so fuzzy memory. I would have probably kept going to that Punjabi School around Grassmere Avenue, I think it was Sundays at Lea Valley school. or Lea School. anyway I learnt better punjabi at Guru Nanak School Hayes anyway, shame they didn't teach me the whole Japji sahib when I was there for many years. Also would have probably ended up going to Herschel Grammar as well. I was living at York Avenue, still got the house for renting out.

9 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Well pretty much all of the meat they were selling was halal. I overheard a sul in front of me asking the staff once if a particular dish was halal and they said it was. I had to write a series of emails and forced them to provide one non halal dish as well. The funny thing is that I usually only eat from the salad bar at work but I didn't want the suls lifestyle accommodated for considering they are probably less than 10% of the work force. Look at that, a company that has jusr 10% suls and they are bending over backwards for them.

I know for a fact that Brilliant and Madhu's in southall sell halal food, they just don't label it so as not to scare off the Indian customers. Sneaky idiots. Suls will never sell non halal food in shops let alone restaurants. I think Sira Cash and Carry in Southall even have a halal meat counter.

It's a good thing you left Godolphin and grew up around more apne. My wife also went to Guru Nanak school in Hayes, she doesn't fully understand the menace of suls as she grew up with just apne.

https://medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

I have heard (cannot confirm) that one of the largest halal poultry farm is owned by Sikhs. 

Always be mindful of the mercantile element of our community.  They are the first to sell out.

Make money and make profits but not to the detriment of our Panth.

These people need to be publicly shamed. Publicly boycott their businesses so they understand in the only language they understand  (their pockets).

There is no reason to be halal if 99.9% of your customers are not muslim.

This is the enemy within.

13 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have heard (cannot confirm) that one of the largest halal poultry farm is owned by Sikhs. 

Always be mindful of the mercantile element of our community.  They are the first to sell out.

Make money and make profits but not to the detriment of our Panth.

These people need to be publicly shamed. Publicly boycott their businesses so they understand in the only language they understand  (their pockets).

There is no reason to be halal if 99.9% of your customers are not muslim.

This is the enemy within.

The thing that really makes my blood boil is those Afghan Sikhs on Southall Broadway selling pictures of Mecca and headscarves for muslims.

These guys were oppressed and thrown out by muslims in Afghanistan and still sell this stuff. It's like a Jew selling Nazi uniforms and flags.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Afghan Sikhs are Khatri/Aroras. 

They are traders/mercantile. 

Profit comes before everything. You can oppress them kill them rape them but tomorrow they will still want your business. 

I know, they are pathetic in this way.

The thing that makes me laugh is that they always play kirtan in their shops but at the same time are selling alcohol.